Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Don't read if you don't want to get spoiled.
Well I saw from Seesanbanterng from last month...they said that Mart's fiance/girlfriend is going to
get stabbed and die.
:eek:

This lakorn is pissing me off because of Chatchai, Donut, and the girl playing Pojt...and now Rojt too! Argggghhhhh...hate it when Nangeks get ganged up on. But it's so addictive and I want to know already... <_<

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i saw some clips on seesanbuntueng too and they said that the will will be opened this weekend.. so i cant wait! and i did see clips of what will be happening in later episodes...

Donut gets addicted to gambling and to pay off her debt she was forced/raped? into sleeping with that person.. and then she calls mart to meet her at the hotel for comfort... being its a part of her plan because roong and taew walks in on them..

i also saw the clip where donut is on top of roong about to stab her.. but i think someone came in before she actually did it but i could be wrong...

fun

Expired Sarnie
No I like this lakorn because I thought there will be no killing mode. I can't believe it. I don't know what to say any more. This is going to get crazy, maybe to pick on ratings?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but it's done filming already so it was probably in da script since they started. garsh dats so tragic

fun

Expired Sarnie
I forgot that ch3 doesn't rarely shoot and air lol... wasn't thinking straight but gosh good timing eh lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
deres a will in EVERY lakorn and when i had to translate for a lady during a conference call i couldn't think of what da damn word was in thai LOL my mind completely blanked

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol but sometimes Will's are funny like when the pra'ek and nang ek have to get married and they try to get out of it lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Lol hahahahahah yeah there is a will in almost every lakorn and its always the center of the plot
What you said reminds me of something my mother said...hope it doesn't piss off anyone cause it's a generalization.

You know it's not a Thai lakorn if there isn't someone somewhere fighting over a will
And you know it isn't a Chinese period drama if there isn't someone somewhere fighting over a magical sword or magical scroll
And you know it isn't a Korean drama if there isn't someone dying at the end or there's a crazy twist at the end... :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dunno if it's gon end soon or not but seem like maybe not?

What you said reminds me of something my mother said...hope it doesn't piss off anyone cause it's a generalization.

You know it's not a Thai lakorn if there isn't someone somewhere fighting over a will
And you know it isn't a Chinese period drama if there isn't someone somewhere fighting over a magical sword or magical scroll
And you know it isn't a Korean drama if there isn't someone dying at the end or there's a crazy twist at the end... :D
hahaha yop every country got their own stereotypical drama

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Haha very true indeed

fun

Expired Sarnie
What about Western drama lol I would like to what you [Toon] have to say about that.