Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i didn't expect to read this .. but i will watch today episode b/c of all these EXPOSE comments :wub: thanks for the spoiler.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
lol maybe they think it sets da mood. thai lakorn always taking soundtracks from other movies. they give credit in da ending credits but i don't think they buy da copyright for it
I don't think they buy them either - cuz to them it's only television and nothing to be sold for profit.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
In order for Kom and Siam relationship to progress, Siam fiance will have to go - yeah it's mean but she's not the N'ek so .. yanno

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I skipped a few part where I came across Donut in the room with Mart. Oh my gosh, she was so scary and that was such a perfectly well done scene. Now I see why Donut has been getting rai role cause she is good!!! Taew’s crying is getting annoying lol but yeah I would be crying too if I was her. And finally the truth is revealed! Oh lord, I can’t wait until next week episode.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh oh my garsh i watchin right now. i'm startin to think maybe taew and mart won't end up together lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
When they zoom Kom face closed up, she looks like a kid. I mean she's not that old. First thing came to my mind was Ann Thongprasom when she played in Jao Jom how she had the boy hair cut. I think if they were to remake Jao Jom, Taew would probably do a great job appearance/acting wise as a N'ek.

Then comes Roth. When they zoom her close up, she has this circle puffy face similar to Ah-Rong (Siam Fiance).. they can play as siblings :)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Okay I skipped a few part where I came across Donut in the room with Mart. Oh my gosh, she was so scary and that was such a perfectly well done scene. Now I see why Donut has been getting rai role cause she is good!!! Taew’s crying is getting annoying lol but yeah I would be crying too if I was her. And finally the truth is revealed! Oh lord, I can’t wait until next week episode.
Her lipstick, it's like a stain and SOOO RED! and yeah that scene with the messy lip stick all over makes her look scary and dirty.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Eventhough I has read the summary already and know what about to happen, I still got chills when Mart read the documents ...

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha yea she look like the joker from dark knight lol
:loool:

Seems like they won't get together either or maybe it's those endings (usually in movies) where it ends where the pranangs start their love... lol seems like they are more into the well than the romance scenes. AhRong hasn't died yet so it is going to be awhile until love blossoms (will it even blossoms lol)

natty

Chubs
lol fun4fun that's what i'm thinking too.. maybe it will end with them starting to like each other but khom have to go overseas for college..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
lol fun4fun that's what i'm thinking too.. maybe it will end with them starting to like each other but khom have to go overseas for college..
I think Kom will go overseas because she is upset at the situation or just couldn't accept her real father (ATM) and then he will suffer which he deserves to - so he can learn a lesson and then died, then Kom regret and returns... blah blah I'm guessing :D