Donnie Yen

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Donnie Yen Asked SOLER to compose DTG ost

"Dragon Tiger gate" 主題曲 struggles sings the Soler from Nic to change contains filling the person The movie "Dragon Tiger gate" will screen to the summer vacation files, this haven't 主題曲 still the decision until now initiated by who. It is reported this piece of movement directs Donnie Yen to intend to look for Soler to initiate concurrently writes words for 主題曲 to compose music, own hold the post of this song MV direct, actually suffers this piece to plan Lei Yu to raise the opposition, persisted must ask Nic Tse to initiate, both sides for this 交惡, the relations fall into the deadlock, changes make Soler and Nic rubs the heart!

Actually early had the news to refer to the movie company to initiate on this 主題曲 by who greatly troublesome, because Shawn and Nic is a singer, now again adds on Soler, is inextricably involved. According to knows Nic and soler manager aspect, diligently is being striven for, to finally all had not known initiates by who. Reporter sends a telegram the Soler manager, he there seems to is the hard thing to bring up, stops a talent to say: "The movie company announces!"

source : nicholastse-group.com

sero

sarNie Egg
wow, I'm just speechless after looking at the movie teaser. I prefer him over jet li any day.. he remind me of the modern version of bruce lee.

go Donnie yen...

by the way; i hope some of us who is donnie yen fan. e-mail top hollywood studio and pass the word out regarding donnie. we can just blog or forum on a couple of those site. what do you guy think?

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
I'VE ALWAYS LIKE HIM! HE'S FUNNY AND A GREAT ACTOR. ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAVORITE. I BELIEVE HE SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH TOO. THE LATEST FILM HE WAS IN WAS SHANG PO LANG??? RIGHT???

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i love this guy. all his movies are great! he's hot hehe...

u know he's in that one recent movie with jackie chan and that one white guy(something about adventure around the world) and he was in blade not sure which part ...

ouaher

sarNie Egg
Anyone know if Donnie's movie Kung Fu Master 2 is a new movie because the pic look very different. Also has anyone seen it yet. I found it through yesasia.com and it has no subtitle. Just a curious thought before buying it.

tengri_gim

sarNie Egg
Destroyed his career in hong kong.  Well known for being arrogant and presumptuous.  Coke addict.

Has made some of the worst movies ever put on celluloid.

Puts the fetish some cultures have for him in perspective.  What do they call that?  Projection.

Be careful of who and what you idolize because you might be judged for it.