Dork Rak Barn Lung Fon [Flowers Bloom After the Rain] (Ch 4.3)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking it so far. It's so detailed and it's developing nicely. I'm interested in knowing all the characters' story and what happens from here.

And you're so lucky to have met/seen those stars! I don't think I would have had the courage to ask them for a picture. I would have just admired from afar.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
`Oh My Gosh! I am super jealous yet excited and happy for you Smilez. How did you even manage to see all of those celebs? I might have to learn a little bit from you so I can see them too when I go. 
I contacted the Fanclubs for their schedules and I met Hunz by luck that day haha ^^ As for Mike, there were poster boards of him and Aom around the mall that stated when he was coming so I attended his event because I wanted to see my Rarb haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Smilez I edited the title since there was a little typo for rain. Its "fon" not "fong"
Thanks Thip^^ I had used the title from Johnny and Ning's lakorn from Asianfusewiki. Time to go fix that one too then haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
I'm liking it so far. It's so detailed and it's developing nicely. I'm interested in knowing all the characters' story and what happens from here.

And you're so lucky to have met/seen those stars! I don't think I would have had the courage to ask them for a picture. I would have just admired from afar.
Thank you for leaving me a comment :) It motivates me to write the next chapter even more knowing that I do have readers hehe I'm happy I got to meet my cast because now I'm able to put more depth into their characters in here since I've got a gist how they are like in person. I'm so excited to update the next chapter. Thank you for reading na <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It'll take me awhile to update chapter 4 na. During the meantime looook, it's K'Daranee and K'Saran. Didn't think these two would know each other and cross paths in real life lol Hunz even accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that Mint nominated him for ^__^

C: mintig

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
 Chapter 4.2
 ​
 ​
 ​
Here's a short update and since it's not much, I hope my readers don't mind. I'll definitely have a longer chapter for my next update. 

“Khun Chatchawee?” Dara gasped pulling back her hand away from Wee’s forehead. 

Wee’s eyes enlarged when he realized Daranee called out his name. He instantly sat up on the bed “Did she just say my name?” He cleared his throat, “Krai ah? Whose name did you call me?” Her eyes motioned from side to side as she tries to recall the area where she had tended Wee’s gash years ago from the soccer ball incident. Dara slowly dropped her left hand on her lap, “Plao. Help me up, I need to go wash up.” "Ow, I heard you calling me someone else’s name. Who is he? Cheu plaek plaek. Pohm songsai wa kao bpen fan gao kaung Khun Nu Daranee. Pohm took chai mai kub? (Weird name. I suspect he is your ex-boyfriend. Am I correct?)" Chatchawee was really curious to hear what she will say about him so he kept bugging her. “Chai reu mai? Reu…..kao bpen rak khrang raek? (Yes or no? Or is he your first love?)” Wee climbed off the bed to help pull Dara onto her feet. “Chai mai kub? Kao bpen rak khrang raek kaung Khun Nu? (Is it? He is your first love?)” Dara paused in front of Wee blinking her eyes continuously in annoyance. She then nudged off Wee’s hands from her arms taking four fast steps to the right where she reached out to touch the wall that leads her out of her room. Wee stares as Dara steps out of the room, “You remembered the gash on my head? I guess I need to be careful before you know who I really am.” He brushes his gash with his hand and then shouted, “Wait for me, I’ll help you wash up.” Wee laughed shaking his head while running ran after her.

*Ring*Ring.

Chatchawee picked up his phone right away,“Khun Poochai kha, Khun Taan has asked me to run errands for the engagement ceremony and it may take the whole day to finish them. Is it fine if I ask you to stay a little longer with Khun Nu?” Without any hesitation Wee responded back to Metta, “Dai kub.”
M: “Thank you so much na kha. Since Khun Nu’s headache is back, please make sure to keep a close eye on her. Sometimes her headaches will cause her to cry in pain and she will try to hide it. If you do see her breathing heavily and her body is shaking, give Khun Nu her medication immediately and they are located in the drawer next to her bed.” Wee pressed his lips together as he began to wonder how severe her headaches can get. “Also, I don’t know when I’ll return but once when I do, I’ll give you a call. Oh and Khun Nu should be eating her breakfast by now so serve her the soup in the fridge that I made this early morning. I don't know what you like to eat so I made you a few dishes too."
W: Kub.

M: And since I didn't know I'll be out longer than expected, I won't be able to prepare any other meals for Khun Nu so can you do me one last favor and help make lunch for her. I have to go now. Take care of Khun Nu Daranee and thank you again na kha.
W: Kub pohm. *Clicks. Wee looked at his watch to see what time it was, **9:45AM**

“Mae and I have an appointment at noon today though.” Wee dialed his mother’s phone but it was turned off so he decided to just text the number she had called him from yesterday. 
“To whom the owner of this phone belongs to, I am Chatchawee, the son of Ms. Rattabodin. I apologize for bothering you but since I unable to contact my mother, I hope I will be able to get to her through you. Please inform my mother that I can't attend our lunch appointment this afternoon due to conflict at work. Thank you –Wee.” He turned off his phone and slips his phone in his pocket, “I hope Mae understands.” He went on to the kitchen to heat the soup up for Daranee.

Dresses of all styles and colors were scattered on top of Maya’s bed. She was stoked for the date Ms. Rattabodin helped set up for her and Wee. “Even though it’s just 10AM and the date is not until 12PM, it is better to get ready and
look pretty then to be late and ugly.” Maya shrugs and giggles in excitement as she twirls in her room with a pink dress held against her body.

**Text tone** Maya stopped twirling when she heard her phone. “Who could that be?” She tossed the dresses on her bed around to search for her phone. “Where is my phone at?” After removing the dresses off of her bed, she finally found her phone, “The struggle to look for my phone got me breaking a sweat. Now let’s see who text me?”” Maya jumped on her bed in a sitting position so she can unlock her phone and once when Maya saw the name of who text her, she squealed. The name on her screen read, “My sWEEtheart<3”
M: "Huiiiiiiiiiii!!! P’Wee text me!!! P’Wee text me!!!" She eagerly taps the screen to open the unread text message from Wee. Her smile slowly became a pout when she finished reading his text, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You can’t do this to me P’Weeeeeeeee!!!” Maya taps on his name to call him but it only took her to his voice-mail. She tried calling him over and over again but the same thing happened. “P’Weeeee.” In frustration, Maya threw her phone against the wall then she stood up grabbing her dresses just to toss them back onto the floor. “Don’t think I can’t get to you. I’ll find a way.” Maya covers her wet face in her hands in anger and disappointment that she’s going to miss a chance to speak to Chatchawee before his marriage. “I’ll find a way to see you before you make the biggest mistake of your life. Just wait and see.”

“Aahan chao set laaeo kub(Breakfast is ready.)” Wee sat the bowl of hot soup in front of Dara. “Hom dee duay (Smells good too.)” He walks to the other side of the table so he could sit across from her. “Sitting out here and enjoying the morning breeze is perfect. Am I right?” As Wee sat down, he noticed Dara’s long face, “Bpen arai pai kub? Jeb throng nai kub?” Disregarding his concerns, Dara reaches out for her spoon causing the bowl of soup to tip and spill over her hands. “Ouuii rawn.” Dara cried out in pain.  
W: Rawang (Be careful)! Reacting fast, Wee grabbed onto both of Dara’s hands and starts blowing on them “Jeb mai?  

***Metta had forgotten to tell Chatchawee that before Dara eats her food, she tells Dara the distance of how far and close her food is to her.***

Dara’s face flustered when she felt Wee’s cool breath blowing onto her burning skin. “Mai thong. Chun mai bpen rai.” Dara pulled her hands out of Wee’s palms causing her burns to rub against his skin. “Ouiiii.”
W: "Wait here, I’ll be back." Wee hurries inside the house.

Dara spoke to herself, "Huiiiiiiii, ramkhan (Annoying). Can he just leave me alone? I need to make him want to leave. Dara, you have to be a pain in the butt so he will call outs na! Susu!! Ouiiii" All of sudden she felt a sharp pain in her head. Her right hand held onto the table to prevent her from falling over and her left hand was placed on her temple. "My headache is coming and going and I don't know when it'll go away. I can't have him here to nuisance me because it'll only stress the pain even more. Metta where did you go?" Dara heard Wee coming out of the house so she quickly tucks her hands away. Chatchawee appeared with a small plastic bag of ice wrapped in a towel and another bowl of soup. He placed the bowl at the end of the table in case of another accident and rushed over to Dara. She had her hands already tucked into her chest. “Give me your hands so I can cool them off with ice.” Dara didn’t flinch at his words which made him use force on her. “Yaa deuu (Don’t be stubborn.)” He opened the towel neatly onto the table then places her red flushed hands on top of it. “Open your hands out like you are playing piano.” Dara looked away, “Mai.”
W: Ow! If you’re going to be this stubborn, every no’s you tell me, you’ll receive a kiss on the cheek. Aow mai?
D: Mai
W: Ohhh, Aow jing! Wee went in for a kiss on her cheek.
D: Naiiii Rarb!!! Joob chan tummai? Dara grabbed onto her right cheek.  
W: So are you going to open your hands or not?
D: Maiiiiiiii! Dara closes her eyes and pouts
W: You even closed your eyes so you’re giving me a green light that I am allowed to kiss your mouth. Okay! Wee grabbed onto her shoulders acting as if he was going to kiss her.
D: “Maii, mai mai!! I’ll open my hands.” She finally gave up and opens out her hands on top of the towel. “Paaw jai reu yang? (Are you satisfied?)” Wee smiled, “Dee. Now this is going to tickle a little.” He places the plastic bag of ice on top of Dara’s hands. Her hands danced when she felt the coldness of the ice spreading over her burns.
W: Does your hands feel better?
D: Mai roo
W: I take that as a yes. Wee walked back to his seat and pulls the soup in front of him. “And now, I get to feed you.” Wee smirked.
D: Arai na? Feed me? Mai thong, chan mai hiw, chan mai yaak gin. Dara pursed her lips tightly shut.  
W: “Well I already promised Metta that I’ll take care of you and she said you should be eating your breakfast by now. I don’t want you to miss your first meal of the day and we’re already behind schedule.” Wee scooped a spoonful of the soup and blew on it before directing it to Dara’s mouth, “Ahhhh.” Dara kept shaking her head refusing to eat.
W: “Okay, this calls for a real kiss on the lips.” Wee stood up from his chair which made Dara afraid what he might do next, “Gin gin gaaw dai! AHHHHHHHH.” She finally opens her mouth allowing Wee to feed her.  
W: Ouiiiiii dek deu! He inserts the spoon in her mouth and waits for her each time she finishes taking a mouthful of the soup.

For the next hours, Wee watches and monitors over Dara in case her headache gets any worse 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved this short update Smilez! Take your time but can I just say that Wee and Dara are way too cutee. They make me get butterflies. lol 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
Loved this short update Smilez! Take your time but can I just say that Wee and Dara are way too cutee. They make me get butterflies. lol 

:crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

The next update with be a very long chapter and I hope it'll kind of help build the story up more. :dance1: I just need to add a few more scenes and details and then it's ready to go haha Thank you so much for still reading my FF. Much love :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4.3
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Chattakorn Thai Silk Company
 ​
M.C: Are there any more documents to sign besides these two?
Secretary: "Mai mee kha Taan." Mr. Chattakorn signed the two documents swiftly. “Here you go.” His secretary neatly stacked the folders of documents together, “I’ll be right back with your coffee kha.”
M.C: “Thank you.” Without any warning, Mr. Chattakorn’s office door swung open. “Sawatdee kub Khun Attwadyu Chattakorn. It has been awhile, hasn’t it?” Khun Bandith scoffed loudly as he seated himself in Mr. Chattakorn’s office. Lek came running in after him, “Khun Bandith kub, you can’t just enter Taan’s room without scheduling an appointment.”
B: “Do I need to schedule an appointment with someone who I am about to become family with HUH?”He laughed obnoxiously.
M.C: “Chailai(Secretary), you can leave now and don’t worry about my coffee.”
C: “Kha Taan” Chailai slowly nodded her head before she exited out of his door. “And Lek, I'll be fine, you can also leave.”
L: “Are you sure?” Mr. Chattakorn gave Lek a firm nod. Lek nodded his head in return and left the room closing the door behind him.
B: “Huiii! Your personal assistant thinks he is so cool! I’ve never liked that guy from the beginning. Haaah! And your secretary is unprofessionally trained isn’t she? She didn’t even greet me or offer me water.” He scoffed out loud again, “Your Company will even be more popular if the world knows how unprofessional your employees are chai mai kub? When my niece owns this company, I'll make sure to kick some people out of here.” Mr. Chattakorn didn't flinch once when Khun Bandith made those comments, "Are you finish now? Because let’s cut to the chase. Ahem” He cleared the lump in his throat before he spoke, “There will be no engagement ceremony…” Khun Bandith slammed his hand on the arm of the chair in rage and pointed at Mr. Chattakorn, “What do you mean there will be no engagement ceremony? You’re telling me you lied to my late brother? Torrrr torrrr, I pity my dumb brother Anupat for putting all his trust in you. How will I ever face him when I see him again? How did he even see an outsider greater than his own blood brother? You made us wait four years so your son can graduate from college and now the time has come and you’re trying to run away? Tor tor. Nai kid wa nai nee dai ngai ngai ler?” (You think you can easily run away.) Mr. Chattakorn glared at Khun Bandith in disgust before he continued on, “Instead, I will be holding a wedding next Friday the 28th of January for your niece Khun Daranee and my son Rarb.” Bandith’s eyes grew in interest when he heard that the engagement has changed to the actual wedding.
B: “Dee, dee! That’s what I’ve wanted to hear. I thought you were going to cheat my brother’s death and leave my niece in more of a handicapped shape than she already is in.” Bandith greedily folded his hand together making a devilish face just thinking of the amount of fortune he’ll receive from the day of the wedding.

M.C: “Don’t speak so ill about your niece. I’m relieved Khun Anupat put her under my care otherwise…” Khun Bandith held his head high, “Otherwise what? It wasn’t my fault that you ended up killing both her parents. For crying out loud, you even caused her to go blind!”
M.C: “KHUN BANDITH!” Mr. Chattakorn slammed his desk with both of his palms.
B: Did I say something wrong?
M.C: “I don’t wish to continue about that.” His blood was boiling by now, “This wedding will proceed under one condition disregarding what you want.” Bandith’s mouth opened halfway in confusion, “Arai arai? What are you trying to say?”
M.C: It will be a private wedding.
Bandith: Arai na kub? A private wedding? Are you nuts? If my brother was still alive, he would never allow his only child who happens to be a daughter to have a small private wedding.
M.C: “That's all I have to say to you. And if you try to do something obnoxious that day, you will get arrested." Khun Bandith’s lip twitched in frustration. “Are you threatening me?”
M.C: I’ll send you an invitation soon. You may leave my office now. Chern! He turned around letting the back of his chair face Khun Bandith. Khun Bandith stood up breathing heavily and snickered, “We’ll see if this wedding is private or not.” He barged out of Mr. Chattakorn’s office in an ill-mannerly way without closing the door. Lek came rushing in, “Taan kub, are you alright?” Mr. Chattakorn massaged his temples, “Now can I have my cup of coffee.” “Kub” Lek rushed back out to make him a cup of coffee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saran sat on his desk chair spinning in circles. “Hrmmm, I wonder how Daranee is doing?” Maybe I should call her and check up on her.” He put a stop to his spinning chair and reached out for his phone by his computer. He pressed one on the dial pad. (The first person on his contact list is Daranee.) He smiles as he waited for Metta to pick up his call.

*Ring*Ring*Ring…Sitting on top of Daranee’s drawer was her phone ringing but since she and Wee were both outside, no one picked up Saran’s call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W: You have been sitting out here for more than three hours now. Let’s go back inside before you catch a cold.
D: Mai! If you want, you can go back inside yourself.
W: You haven’t eaten anything since I fed you the soup Metta made for you. Pai, pai, let’s go back inside so I can make you lunch.
D: Mai hiw
W: Mai hiw? Nae na? Dara nods her head. A stomach growled loudly amidst the howling wind and Dara quickly grabbed her stomach, “Why are you going to cry at this time?” Wee broke into laughter, “And you said you wasn't hungry. Since I am not much of a cook and always ate what my mother cooked for me all my life, I’ll try to whip up something fast for you. Just wait here for a few minutes then I’ll be back.” Wee ran back inside the house, “Naiiii mai thong. Naiiii.” Dara shouted after Wee. “Huiii, ya yoong gap chan, chan bok wa chan mai hiw.” Dara’s stomach growled again, “ Huii, I was hoping my stomach wouldn’t growl but it did and I thought if I stay out here long enough, he’ll leave tae kao mai glap loey. Since P’Saran is at work kao chuay chan mai dai. Chan hiw tae chun mai yaak gin fee meu kaung nai. Metta glap ma reo reo si. My bottom is hurting from sitting too long too.” Dara wiggled around in her seat so her numb bottom can feel better. She decided that it was best for her to stand up however when she stood up, sharp pains came piercing into her brain causing her to drop back down to her seat. Daranee held onto her head panting heavily in need for someone’s help. The last person she wouldn’t want help from was Nai Rarb. “Daranee, khaw hai oht tohn eek nit na. Ya yohm pae, ya na.” (Please be a little more patient. Don’t give up, don’t.) She tried giving herself strength and encouragement to sit outside a little longer but her breath got shorter and her mind slowly became a blur. Daranee had fallen out of her seat and lost conscious onto the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After multiple rings and no answer, Saran got a little worried. “Usually every time I call, Metta picks up right away. Did something happen that I am unaware of?” He pressed one again and after a few more rings and no answers, the discontent Saran got up from his chair grabbing his keys and coat on the way to only be stopped by his boss.
Boss (Played by Mick): Where do you think you’re going?
Saran wai to his boss, “Sawatdee thon bai kub Khun Boss.” (Good afternoon boss.)
Boss Mick: “Answer my question Nai dtua saep. (Troublemaker) Where do you think you’re going?” Boss Mick blocked Saran’s entrance with his two hands wide open.
S: Uh, Khun Boss kub, I have something urgent I need to go do. Pohm reep (I am in a hurry.)
BM: “My apologies to you because I already assigned you to help a customer and there is nothing I am able to do to get you out of it. Besides, these last few months you haven’t sold much motorcycles. Make sure you sell that motorcycle before you leave today. Scratch that! You work the whole day today anyways so it doesn’t matter when you’re going to leave because you’ll be leaving when MY SHOP closes. Na na, here are his documents.” He handed Saran a stack of papers and marched away.
S: “But Khun Boss kub!” Without turning back, Boss Mick shouted, “No buts. Over these last two years, I’ve heard enough about your buts. Now get to work.” Saran semi crumbled the documents in his hands before returning to his seat. He huffed and puffed as he stared blankly at the black screen computer. Saran took his phone out of his pocket to text Dara, “Metta, why didn’t you pick up my calls and how is Daranee feeling today? And did that guy come today? Please get back at me as soon as possible. Thanks. –P’Saran.”
*Knock, knock* Saran puts his phone on silent then inside his dress shirt pocket.
Co-worker: Khun Saran kha, your customer is in the lobby waiting for you.
S: “I will need ten minutes to look over his documents and give him some refreshments while he waits. Thanks.”
Co-worker: “Kha” Saran swoop the papers off of his desk to review them but all he had in mind was Daranee’s health and well-being.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After rummaging through the fridge, Wee found the ingredients to make Khao phat kai (Chicken fried rice.) He added the last finishing touches to the dish with slices of tomatoes. “Set laaeo kub.” Wee placed the plate on a platter along with a cup of warm tea he brewed for Daranee and made his way to the door. He placed the platter on his arm and turns the door knob using his back to push the door open. “Maa la……” Wee stopped talking when he saw Daranee lying on the ground unconscious. “Khun Daraneeeee!!” He dropped the platter of food on the ground and ran towards her in a kneeling position and pulls her up in his arms, “Daranee, Daranee. Dteun kheun ma si. (Wake up.) Dteun kheun ma. Bpert dtaa si (Open your eyes).” His hands were placed on her face gently trying to wake her up. “Mai na, I have to take her to the hospital.” Wee picked her up from the ground and rushed over to his car but stopped when he felt a hand tugging on his arm. Daranee slowly lift up her lids to look at Wee, “Don’t’ take me to the hospital.”
W: “Mai! I need to take you to see the doctor right now.” Wee took two quick steps forward. Dara tugs on his arm again, “I beg you, please don’t take me to the hospital.” He then saw tears forming in her eyes and when she closed them, the tears slithered down her cheeks. “Chan khaaw raawng. (I beg you.)” Dara shut her eyes even harder when she felt another sharp pain that made her cry in pain.
W: “Ao ngai dee? (What to do?)  Ao ngai dee?” Then he remembered what Metta said earlier to him over the phone, “Sometimes her headaches will cause her to cry in pain. She will try to hide it so if you do see her breathing heavily or if she looks pale, give Khun Nu her medication located in the drawer next to her bed.” “Chai laaeo kha, your medicine.” Wee quickly ran inside the house with Dara safely in his arms. He laid Dara on her bed and went through her drawer to find her medicine. “Must be this one since it is the only prescription bottle in there.” Wee hurried to the kitchen to pour water inside a glass cup and heard Dara trying to suppress her cries of pain. “I should just take her to the hospital” but then the image of her crying and begging him not to take her to the hospital appeared in his head. “Huiii. If only…” He ran back inside her room, “Take this and see if it’ll lessen the pain that your feeling. If not, we are going to the hospital!” He opened the prescription bottle and lifts Dara’s head up to feed her the medicine. Once Dara swallowed the medication, she calmly closed her eyes, “Khaub jai.”
W: Mai thong rok. You don’t have to thank me. Just think it as I was helping a good friend of mine.
D: “Peuan dee dee? Peuan dee dee arai?” Wee almost forgot that he is Rarb now, mai chai Chatchawee. “Uhmmm *AHEM* mai mee arai. Phak gaan(Rest first).”  Dara turned her body away from him and let out a deep sigh. He fixed the blanket over her and wondered why she didn’t want to go to the hospital. “There must be a reason why Daranee refused to go. Maybe she doesn’t like the smell of hospitals? Or maybe she’s afraid of needles?” Wee walked over to sit on the chair pondering about it. “Why, why is she afraid of the hospital? Taung mee het pohn nae nae. (There must be a definite reason.)”  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baan Chattakorn
 ​
After the unexpected visit from Khun Bandith, Mr. Chattakorn wasn't able to sit still. He made arrangements with Lek to enforce security and no reporters or press are to be present at the private wedding and if anything goes wrong, Khun Bandith will be hold accountable for everything. He sat in his home office room staring into space

*Flashback*

Bangkok Hospital

“I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry I caused such tragedy to your life.” Khun Anupat reached out for Mr. Chattakorn’s hands, “Mai thong sia jai loey. In this lifetime, maybe this is my family’s fate. We aren’t able to change that…Just….just promise me one thing.”
M.C: “Whatever you wish for, I will do everything to make it come true.” Mr. Chattakorn squeezed Khun Anupat’s hands. “Please take care of my daughter. Even though she still has her uncle who is my only brother who lives in another city, she really has no one left. I am afraid no one will look after her when I’m gone. I have worked under you for almost thirteen years now, I know I can trust her with you. I give you my daughter.....Please, I beg you, engage your son to my daughter. I beg you.”  
M.C: “Dai...dai...I will do that for you. Let the sky and earth be the witnesses as I swear to you that I………………”
Someone barged inside the hospital room, “TORRRR TORRRRRR P’ANUPAT! What karma did you receive to be in this state? Your daughter is unconscious in the other room and your wife…your wife….P’Anupat!!!” Khun Bandith cries out loud. “And who are you?” He stares rudely at Mr. Chattakorn. When he realized who he was, Khun Bandith nearly struck Mr. Chattakorn with his fist but misses. “YOU!!! You’re the one who crashed into my brother’s car! YOU! You killer! You think I don’t remember you from the news?”  Khun Anupat weakly stops Khun Bandith , “Paaw dai laaeo! Paaw paaw paaw.” Khun Anupat starts coughing and choking, “Before I don’t have any time left, I’ll let him be one of our witnesses.” Mr. Chattakorn raised his hand, “I swear to Khun Anupat that I, Attwadyu Chattakorn will take full responsibility of Khun Anupat’s daughter and I will have my son marry her. I will tell you beforehand that my son lives abroad and has just started college so when he graduates, I will make sure he agrees to marry your daughter.” Khun Anupat smile slowly faded away and his breath became short. "Thank you...thank you now I can go peacefully." His eyes slowly shuts. Aware of his condition, Mr. Chattakorn shouted his name, “Khun Anupat kub, Khun Anupat kub…MOR!!! MORRR!!!!!” 
B: “P’ ANUPAT!!!! Moveeeeee”  Khun Bandith shoves Mr. Chattakorn away from his brother….”P’Anupattttt!! P’Anupaaatttt!!!!”

*Flashback ends  

*Knock, Knock*
Lek: Taan kub, Metta is here.
M.C: Let her in
M: “Sawatdee kha Taan” He nodded his head, “Sit down.”
M: Kha
M.C: Did you finish what I assigned you to do?
M: Kha. Everything is set for next week. The location, food, flowers, tung mot kha. Here is the information brochure of the venue. All the places were able to make the changes for us after I told them the urgent news about the switch from the engagement ceremony to the actual wedding kha.
M.C: Dee mak. You did a great job today, Khaub jai.
M: Mai bpen rai kha Taan. Bpen nahtee kaung Metta kha. (It is my duty)
M.C: “Khun Daranee sabai dee mai kub?” Metta looked up at Mr. Chattakorn, “This early morning Khun Nu Daranee came down with a fever that I’ve never encountered before so I called Lek to inform Khun Poochai/ When Khun Poochai heard the news, he rushed over to take care of Khun Nu kha.
M.C: Jing ror kub?
M: “Jing kha.” Mr. Chattakorn thought to himself, “Chatchawee rushed over?”
M.C: Laaew, what are the conditions of Khun Daranee’s headaches now? Are they getting any better?
M: “Mai roo si kha Taan. Her headaches come every once or twice a month so I don’t know if Khun Nu is getting any better or not. The pain does go away after she takes the medication you provided for her from the doctor.” He shook his head, “These headaches started since last May. I have tried numerous of times to have Lek take Khun Daranee to the hospital but she refuses it each time.”
M: Chai kha. She even chased the doctor you sent to the house away by throwing everything in her surrounding at him.
M.C: Out of respect for Khun Daranee, she asked me not to force her to go to the hospital so I have held back since then. We all will have to persuade Khun Daranee somehow and some way to go to the hospital. As soon as she and Nai Rarb are married, I will make preparations. If she resists, we will have to force it upon her.
M: “Kha Taan.” Mr. Chattakorn folded his hands together, “Khun Daranee will get better. She will. When you get back, tell Wee…” Metta’s eyebrow rose when she heard “Wee?” He corrected himself, “Nai Rarb to come see me right away.”
M: Kha, kha Taan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock
Before Chatchawee knew, the evening sky seized the blue sky creating gradient colors of pinks and purples. Wee stared at Dara as she slept soundly on her bed while he wrapped her hands with the bandage wrappings he found in the bathroom cabinets. Afterwards, he dabbed Daranee’s face with a warm towel to wipe off the sweat her body was giving off. Then Wee remembered what he and Metta discussed before Metta left to take care of some errands.

*Flashback*
W: Metta, answer me truthfully, what did Khun Nu Daranee tell you last night?
M: Uh uh..mai mee kha Khun Poochai.
W: Ya go hohk pohm loey. I heard what she mistakenly told me yesterday when I acted as you. Now answer me, what did Khun Nu Daranee tell you last night?
M: Khun Poochai kha, this is Khun Nu’s personal problem.
W: We are about to become husband and wife, her personal problems will soon become mine mai chai ror?
M: You’re right but…
W: “Are you going to tell me or not?” Metta thought long and hard about telling him what Daranee had told her. “Dai kha. Metta bok Khun Poochai dai kha.” Wee’s mouth curved into a smirk when he heard about Daranee’s plan of using the buff guy Saran as her fake boyfriend to stop their engagement ceremony.
M: Please don’t tell Khun Nu that I told you.
W: Mai thong huang.
M: Kha. Oh, and also Khun Poochai kha, can I have your phone number in case I need to call you for any emergency?
W: "Dai kub. I don’t want you to bother Lek just to get to me." They both exchanged numbers.
*Flashback ends*

Wee thought in his head, “Silly Daranee, I can’t let that buff guy get in between this engagement ceremony. Since I decided to come here, I have to be the figure of Rarb until the very end. I can’t let him ruin my only chance of saving my mother from the huge debt. I hope you will understand my struggles.” He stood up to yawn and stretches out every muscle that was bothering him. Wee looked at his wristwatch, “5:25pm.” He gazed back at Dara then walks out to the living room to study at all the photos again that hung in her dark living-room. Just like how he was in there for the first time, Wee wondered around her gallery of photos and he made sure this time, he gets to study some of the photos closely. By the time he reached the window, the sun-rays had lowered and the sun was setting. “Oui, the sun is setting.” Wee opened up the window wide so he can watch his first rural sunset. “This is incredible.” Wee’s eyes glistened as he admires the sun getting engulfed by the enchanting body of water.

(Four years ago when Maya broke up with Chatchawee and left him to study abroad with her new boyfriend, he found comfort in watching sunsets. Every chance Wee had, he would take his motorcycle out for a ride and search for any remote areas where he can sit alone and watch sunsets.)

“I’ve watched countless sunsets before and nothing quite compares to this one.” He reeled the windows back inside and locks the latches. Wee turned around to find himself standing in a dark room, “HUIIIIIII!! I didn’t notice how dark it got. Where are the light switches located at?” He patted the walls to find his way around the darkness and almost knocked down an antique vase. “Pheww, caught it. That’s right! I can use my phone for a light source.” Wee finally turned his phone back on to use the flashlight app. He was able to find a light switch located in the bathroom hall, “Walking in the darkness wasn’t so easy. I’m glad I….” He then realized all the troubles Daranee must go through each day of her life since she is not able to see where she's going or where she's walking to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saran kept looking at his watch, “OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII the more I look at my watch, the slower time becomes. Baa baa baa.” He took his phone out of his pocket, “And still no text or call backs?” Let me try again:  

Ring*Ring
Wee stared at his phone but it wasn’t his phone so he followed where the phone was ringing from. The rings eventually lead him back inside of Daranee’s room. Wee went straight to where the ringing was coming from and when he saw the name on the screen, “P’Saran” Wee shook his head, “It’s just the buff guy.” Right when Wee picked up the phone, the ringing stopped and a list of missed calls and text appeared on the screen. “That Saran must have been calling several other times when Daranee and I were still outside.” Wee opened up the text and read it out loud “Metta, why didn’t you pick up my calls and how is Daranee feeling today? And did that guy come today? Please get back at me as soon as possible. Thanks. –P’ Saran.” Wee’s eyebrow perked up and taps the screen to return the call. He quietly stepped out of the room just in case Dara wakes up to hear the conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saran looks at the screen of his phone, “And still there was no answer. “Where is Metta and why isn’t she picking up any of my calls?” Saran inhaled and exhaled letting out a long sigh staring at his black phone screen and right then, his phone lit up. “Dara is calling me back!” Saran eagerly tapped his phone to accept the call. “Metta, what happened to you? And why didn’t you pick up my calls? Where is Dara? Let me speak to Dara right now.”

W: “Watdee kub Nai Saran.” In confusion, Saran looks at his screen phone to check if it was really Dara’s number who called him.
S: Nai bpen krai? How are you calling me through Dara’s phone?
W: “Since you’re wondering how my wife is feeling, I want to tell you that she is feeling fine. She is safe with me so there is no need for you to keep texting and calling her. And…I hope this answers your question if I came today or not. You have a nice evening. Lagon!” Wee ended the call with a chuckle.
S: “NAIIIIIIIII RARB! If you lay one finger on Daranee, you’ll never see another day of your life. JER NAE!” The infuriated Saran grabbed his keys and stormed out of his office room passing by his boss, “OH! Ja pai nai eek? You aren’t even off yet!!”
S: MAI SONJAI
Boss Mick: If you walk out that door, pohm lai auk! (I fire you.)
S: “DTAAM SABAI” Saran pushs the glass doors open without a care in the world
B.M: “OHHHHHHHHHH! Jing ror! Nai mai sonjai ror? Gaaw dee. YOU’RE FIRED, CAN YOU HEAR ME? YOU’RE FIRED!”
Employees: Khun Boss kha, He’s not able to hear you because he already left the building.
 Boss Mick turned around to see that all of his employees were staring at him, “POHM ROO LAAEO!! Get back to work, ALL OF YOU.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee checked if Dara was still asleep and thank goodness she was. In case something happened that he wasn't aware of , he then put his two fingers under her nose to make sure that she was still breathing. *Sounds of the door unlocking* “Siang arai?” Wee put Daranee’s phone back where he had found it and went to go check out where the sound was coming from. “Don’t tell me Nai Saran sped all the way here. Baa urieee.” Wee crept slowly to the door, “Neung, song, sam, BOOOOO.”
M: “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Wee jumped from hearing Metta’s loud scream.
W: Pohm kid wa khun bpen kohn eun kub. (I thought you were someone else.)  
M: “Khun Poochai kub, you nearly gave me a heart-attack.” Metta held onto her chest trying to catch her breath.
W: Sorry
M: “Huey, Khun Poochai has too much energy kha. You will definitely color Khun Nu Daranee’s world with all the tricks you have up your sleeves kha.” Wee gave Metta a weird half smile “Kub. Since Mr. Chatta…I mean Khun Phaw overloaded you with a list of errands to run, were you able to go to the place where I asked you to find?”
M: Metta ha dai laaeo kha. “She dug in her duffel bag,” Here are the brochures to the flower shop kha. “She handed him four different brochures.” Khun Poochai kha, May I ask you a question?”
W: Dai kub. “Wee stared at Metta curious to what she wanted to ask him.”
M: How come you wanted me to go find that flower shop for you kha?
W: Don’t worry, soon you’ll know. “He looked back down at the brochures.”
M: You had me looking at one flower shop but since I was able to go to a few today, I ended up bringing back more that one brochure for you to choose from. Oh that reminds me, Taan wanted me to tell you to hurry back home kha.
W: Tummai?
M: “Metta mai sap kha. Looks like he wants to discuss something important with you.” Wee turned to look behind him where he can see Daranee, “Take great care of Khun Daranee. She had a major headache today and had fainted.”
M: Jing jing ror kha?
W: Kub. Do you know why Khun Daranee doesn’t want to go see the doctor?
M: Metta gaaw mai sap kha. In the past, Khun Nu has always avoided the hospitals and no one knows the reason why. Taan even sent a doctor here to check up on her but she chased him out.
W: Ohhh....Laaew, keep a good eye on her tonight and I should get going now.
M: Kha. Taan is waiting so go now. And if there’s anything, I will make sure to contact you. Drive safely.
W: Kub. Bye. In Wee’s heart “Hai wai wai na kub (Get well soon).” Wee gave Dara a last glance then exited out of the door.”

While driving Wee thought deeply to himself, “I will have to trick Daranee into going to the hospital soon. There is something she seems to be hiding away from all of us.” Wee stuck his elbow out of his opened window and ponders away while he drove through the dark bu
mpy road back to the city. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara gain conscious when she felt someone wiping her face with a warm towel. “Don’t touch me!” She pulled her hand away and grabbed onto her blankets to cover her body.  
M: Khun Nu kha, Khun Nu, jai yen yen si kha. It’s only Metta kha.
D: Metta? Is it really you? “Dara tried pulling herself up, “Pai nai ma? (Where did you go?)”
M: Khor thot kha Khun Nu. I went to run an errand for Khun Poochai and while I was on my way to the place, Taan thoh maa.
D: Laaeo? (And?)
M: I had to run some errands for him too.
D: What type of errands?
M: Khor thot na kha Khun Nu, I am unable to tell you.
D: Arai na? Metta bok chan mai dai ror? Tummai kha? (What? You can’t tell me? Why?)
M: Praw wa Taan…Khun Nu, why don’t you eat first to help restore your energy before I answer your questions. Your health is more important at the moment. Daranee pressed her lips together and turned her head to the side.” Wait since you’re here now, where did Nai Rarb go? Ever since the time I woke up until now, I haven’t heard him nag once.”
M: Khun Poochai already left back home kha.
D: Jing ror.
M: Jing si kha. Why do you ask? Kit teung Khun Poochai ror kha?
D: Mai chai mai chai “Dara waved her hands in the air.” Pood arai baa baa! Mai mee taang
M: Huey Khun Nu, what happened to your hands? And why are they wrapped in bandages?
D: “Huh? My hands are wrapped up?” She touches her hands and felt the rough texture of the bandage wraps. “He must have wrapped my hands for me.” She felt her cheeks and ear burning.
M: Khun Nu, Naa kaung Khun Nu see chompoo tummai? (Why are your cheeks pink?)
D: Hueeyy, it’s nothing. About my hands, earlier I accidentally burned myself with the soup and Nai Rarb must have wrapped my hands when I fell asleep.
M: Tor urie, naruk maak. Khun Poochai worried so much when he heard that you were coming down with a fever this morning so he rushed over to take care of you. Khun Poochai huang Khun Khun Nu maak kha 

“When I see him, he’s going to meet my fist.” Saran pounded on Daranee’s door. “Bpert bpratu.” (Open the door.) Bpert bpratu.” Saran continued with the pounding.

D: Krai ah?
M: Khun Nu, you stay here while I go check who it is.
D: Kha kha. “Metta ran to the door.”
M: Khun bpen krai?
S: It’s Saran, bpert bpratu diow nee!
M: Kha kha. Metta unlocks the door. “’Khun Saran kha, Why are you shouting out so loudly kha?”
S: Excuse me, Saran walk passes Metta, “Come out! Come out now so we can take this outside. Man to man! Come out right now! Nai Rarb! Ya bok na, NAI GLUA POHM.” Saran shouted all over the living room to the kitchen “AUK MA (Come out).” The weak Daranee got out of her bed and struggles making her way out of her room. She met Saran halfway and fell onto the floor, “DARANEEEE.” Saran got on his knees to help her up, “Are you hurt anywhere? Where is that scrawny guy at? Did he do anything to you? Tell me, where is he at?” Metta rushed over to help Dara up, “Khun Poochai left already. I called him over today to help take care of Khun Nu while I went to go run some errands. And now since I am back, he returned home. Kae nee kha (That’s all.)”
S: Is it true that he left already?
M: “Chai kha, Khun Poochai pai laaeo kha.” Dara grabbed onto Saran’s arm, “How did you know that he was here?”
S: “Hueyyyyyyyyy! NAI RARB. He purposely didn’t answer any of my calls and even called me back to tell me that since you are his wife, he can do whatever he wants with you because you are his property.” Dara gasped in shock by those words. "Jing ror?"
S: If it wasn’t true, why would I rush over from work to come here? Jing si kub? Cheu pohm na kub.
M: Tae chun mai cheu.
S: Tummai kub Metta? Tummai khun mai cheu pohm?
M: Praw Khun Poochai mai mee nisai baep nee tee pood baep nan. (Because he doesn’t have that type of behavior to speak like that.)
D: P’Saran kha, are you sure he said those words to you?
S: Tummai? Daranee gaaw mai cheu pohm ror?
D: It’s not that I don’t trust you but…
S: But what? Don’t tell me you’re siding with a bad person like him. Dara…
Metta cut Saran off short, “Khun Saran kha, out of respect for Khun Nu, let her rest kha. Don’t let her stress maak kwa nee kha. By the way, dinner will be serve shortly so stay after for dinner.” She excused herself and went back to the kitchen to continue on with cooking.
S: “Cheu pohm si. Ai Rarb really said those words to me over the phone.” Daranee let out a heavy sigh, “P’Saran kha, Dara ya phak gaawn na.” She shut her eyes and turned her body away from Saran.
S: “Tae….kub.” He gave up trying to persuade Dara so he walked over to the window where he lightly pounds on the wall, “Even if it takes for me to lie through my teethes, I’ll help Dara to the very end so she doesn’t have to marry Ai Rarb! The person who is the most compatible to be by her side is me, not him.” He looks over at the gloomy moon, “I’ll do whatever it takes to have you next to me.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L: Taan kub, Khun Poochai has finally arrived.
M.R: Dee. He is just in time for dinner so tell him to come to the dining room.
L: “Kub.” Lek rushed out of the dining room to go greet Wee. Moments later Chatchawee appeared in front of Mr. Chattakorn, “You wanted to see me?"
M.C: Sit first and have dinner with me
W: Mai thong kub.  
M.C: “What I am about to discuss with you might take awhile so I suggest you sit down first. Chern.” He swished his mouth back and forth when he got a view of the elegant food on the table. Wee chose to sit two seats away from Mr. Chattakorn and didn’t dare look at him when he pulled his chair in.
W: “What do you need to say to me?” Mr. Chattakorn waved two fingers up in the air for the maid to serve the rice. The maid scooped rice on their plates and she scooped seafood soup in their bowls.
M.C: You may leave now.
Maid: “Kha.” She excused herself from the room.
 M.C: “Let’s eat before I say anything. Mai thong greng jai loey, dig in.” Mr. Chattakorn unfolds his napkins and places it on his lap. He lifted up his spoon with his left hand to stir the hot seafood soup. Wee hesitated at first to eat anything but since his stomach kept bugging him to feed it, he finally opened up his napkin and places it on his lap. Just like Mr. Chattakorn, Chatchawee picked up his spoon with his left hand and stirs his soup. They both then separated the shrimps from the soup and placed it onto top of their rice. Every other minute, Wee would catch Mr. Chatchawee staring at him. Since he kept staring at Wee chew, that left Wee feeling uncomfortable. Wee couldn’t help but ask, “Is there something on my face?
M.C: “Mai mee. Mai mee arai. Gin pai.” Wee awkwardly continued stuffing his face with food since he wanted to get dinner over with so Mr. Chatchawee could hurry up and say what he needed to say to Wee.

The maids came to take the dishes and clean the table. After they left, Mr. Chatchawee cleared his throat to speak, “Metta informed me that Khun Daranee isn’t feeling well. How was her condition?
W: “She fainted today.” Mr. Chattakorn became very concern, “In that case, we have to take her to go see the doctor after the wedding.” Wee’s eyes were now focused on Mr. Chattakorn, “Wedding?”
M.C: Kub. Wedding? That’s what I wanted to discuss with you. Instead of an engagement ceremony, we will be skipping it to do a wedding. Daranee isn’t aware of the change, however, she will be inform once that day comes.
W: It doesn’t matter to me if it is an engagement ceremony or a wedding. As long as I finish this agreement between us then my mother is off the debt she owes you.
M.C: You do remember that when I find Rarb, that is when you're off the hook.
W: Oh yea and that too.
M.C: It’s good that you don’t have any problems with the change. By the way, the wedding will be held as a private one so you and I won’t have to worry about us being exposed to the media. Actually, it really shouldn’t matter since no one knows how my son Rarb looks like anyways.
W: For my own safety, it matters. I have people who know who I am! Is this all you wanted to discuss with me?
M.C:  There is one more thing I need you to do. Since you already purchased your groom attire with Lek and won’t have to worry about looking for it, you will have to take Khun Daranee wedding dress shopping during the next upcoming days. I already had Metta arranged a place for you to take Khun Daranee and it will be a private session. The brochures of the location of the wedding and wedding attire shop are in your room. Please go have a look. You are now dismissed.
W: “Kub.” Wee stood up and walked away from the dining room. Mr. Chattakorn slouches on his chair, “Let’s hope the next few days goes by smoothly.”      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun has just risen in Staatsburg, New York. To start the morning, Khem woke up early to go on a jog. When she arrived back at the cottage, she made herself a fruit smoothie and sat down to drink it.  

Doctor: “Sorry sir, I tried my best. I wasn’t able to save your wife and your baby.” “Arai na?” “You’re telling me that they’re both….they’re both…MAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. MAI JINGGGGGG, mai jing!. Pimmmm..Pimmm..mai jing, mai jing. Maiiii jingggg.” Khem immediately sat down her cup to run to Kohm who was sleeping in the living room. “Kohm! Kohm!” Khem grabbed hold onto Kohm’s hands that were reaching out in the air, “Everything is going to be alright.”
Ko: “Mai jing, mai jing.” Khem cradled Kohm in her arms, “It’s just a nightmare, everything is going to be alright na, na.” Kohm responded back to her by reaching out to hold onto her arm, “Mai jing, mai jing.”

When Wee got inside the room, the first thing he did was take off his coat. He then took out his phone from his pocket to check if he received anything from the person he had text earlier. “I didn't get any texts or call backs from that person? I’ll have to go check up on Mae tomorrow.” He placed his phone on the bed in exchange to pick up the brochures that were already lying on his bed. One by one, he opens up the brochures and looks through them. He closed up the last brochure and threw it next to the rest of the other brochures. Wee grabbed his phone and sent a text to Metta, “Tomorrow I will be taking Daranee wedding dress shopping so have her ready by 5pm. –Wee.” “ARGH!” Wee erased his name and re-text his new identity, “-Rarb.” “I still need to get use to this new name, identity, and all. Ouiii!” His stomach started hurting. Wee massages his stomach in circles, “My stomach must be upset!” Wee took off his shirt and grabs a towel, “I hope Daranee woke up in a better shape after I left. Ahhhh a good warm shower sounds perfect right now.” Wee head to the bathroom.

M: I wonder why Khun Poochai didn’t eat the food I cooked for him in the fridge.
D: Nai Rarb didn’t eat anything you cooked?
M: Chai kha, the food that I made for Khun Poochai this early morning before I left for remain untouched and the bowls are still neatly sealed with saran wrap. Tor, Khun Poochai must have been really hungry. Well, did he cook for you today Khun Nu?
D: “Uhh…uhhh” She tried recalling if he did or not. “Oh, when we were sitting outside, he did go back inside to cook me something but I….uhmmm (Dara didn’t want Saran to know that she had fainted.) I didn’t want to eat what he cooked so...”
M: Then what happened to the food? I don’t see any left-over food anywhere? And some dishes are gone from the rack.
S: “Well I’m not surprised he didn’t eat anything. Look how scrawny he is!” Metta glared at Saran, “I’m sure he was too worried about Khun Nu so he forgot to eat. Khun Nu kha, the curry is to your left about 25…..”
S: You don’t have to tell Dara where the food is. I’ll tell her. You can go rest now.
M: “But..” Saran motions his head for her to leave. “Kha, Enjoy your dinner.” She left Daranee and Saran alone and head to her room.” Daranee wondered to herself, “Nai Rarb really didn’t eat anything at all today? His stomach must feel upset then.”
S: Dara…Dara…Dara…
D: Oh huh?
S: What were you thinking of?
D: “Bplao kha.”
S: Why did he come today?
D: He just came to check up on me. That’s all.
S: That’s all? Are you sure? I’ll be coming tomorrow and the next following days. I don’t want him around you. Pohm mai chawp. And I want him to realize that you already have a boyfriend so the engagement can be called off. We don't have that many days left.” Dara awkwardly laughed, “Chai kha. But you have work, how are you able to come on the weekend?”
S: That….uhm…I got fired today.
D: ARAI NA? You got fired? Why? How?
S: “Oh it’s nothing." He grabbed Dara’s hand from her lap to direct her hand to the spoon, “Hey, why is your hand wrapped up?” Saran looked over to the other one, “Why are both of your hands wrapped?" 
 Saran raises his voice, "Did he do something to you?”
D: Uhh NO, no. I just burned myself earlier. No worries, come on I am hungry let’s eat.
S: “Uh okay okay. That’s why I should be here so you won't ever burn yourself again chai mai kub? Your bowl of rice is about an inch in front of you.”
D: “Got it! Thanks.” Saran picked up a salapao and takes a bite out of it. Dara ate a spoonful of rice and thought to herself, “Nai Rarb didn’t eat anything at all today. He will get an upset stomach then.” Daranee started to feel bad because Wee did take care of her all day. She swished her mouth back and forth just at the thought of him not eating all day bothered her. “I should make him some soup tomorrow for his stomach. Mai….mai…What are you doing Daranee? Why am I even worried about him?” She shook her head at her thoughts. Saran stared at her, “What’s wrong?”
D: Oh uhm, I couldn’t get any curry.
S: “Here let me help you.” Saran scoops some curry over Dara’s rice.”If you want more, just ask me na.”
D: “Kha, kha.” Dara exhales, “I need to stop thinking to myself and just focus on eating.” She stuffed her face with curry over rice and in her mind, she still had Rarb running it it.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved it! Wee and Dara are starting to worry about each other unconsciously. It gets better and better each time. Love it Smilez! ^___^ Keep going :) 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
Loved it! Wee and Dara are starting to worry about each other unconsciously. It gets better and better each time. Love it Smilez! ^___^ Keep going :)
I feel like the storyline is draggin out so I'll be fast-forwarding it hehe Will definitely have some kind of update once I am done with finals ^_^