[DRAMA 2006] SWEET GUY

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling

Eric coming back in September with new series "Sweet Guy:

Eric will be coming back in "Sweet Guy", a new MBC drama after his recovery from his injuries sustained while filming previous series "Wolf". Preliminary discussions now are in relation to the time slot of the series in September and it is highly probable that the series will air at 10pm every Saturday and Sunday night.

Eric will be co-patnering My Girl star, Lee Da Hae in this new series.

MBC Producer Lee Chang said Opus 101 had contacted and confirmed that Eric is to star in this new series. The only remaining confirmation is in relation to the time slot which is still in the preliminary discussions.

An Opus 101 staff confirmed that Eric and Lee Da Hae acting together in the new series have been confirmed but has been prevented by officials from revealing the news. However, MBC has done further and revealed that their collaboration is indeed true.

The title of the drama is said to be called Sweet Guy because of Eric's character Kwon Dong Hun's sweet and soft voice and smile. Eric plays guy who takes plots to take revenge on his rich dad and his family who had abandoned him and his mom. He marries Kim In Joo in a fake marriage but falls in love with her during the process.Lee Da Hae will play Kim In Joo, an Orphan who marries Kwon Dong Hun to save her orphanage

credits: baidu and Soompi

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
WOw I won't miss this for sure !!!
Looking forward to see this in september LOL

thanks for the news COVER_GIRL

cecilia

Staff member
^NO KIDDING..i'ms o with you on that kristie..
one of the best pair up that i couldn't agree more..

my other hottie eric and leedahae..i can't wait..i miss him on screen for awhile..*..wonder if he's still gonna continue with wolf''..or did it got finish shooting?..:scratched head: ..:lol:..anyway..i can't wait..

HOT COUPLE..:wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i heard this... well i love eric! man he co-stars with best actress out there. i would watch it in HQ version just to see the clear video on eric. haha :wub:

wolf should be resume this fall but just don't get your hope high. =\

sisii

wahh Eric sure doesn't look sweet in the picture HAHA He's soo hot! Can't wait till it airs! Thanks

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
misszaky said:
looks interesting... lee da hae is sooo pretty and isnt eric from shinhwa?
[post="126452"][/post]​
yes Eric is from shinhwa =)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ha! in your dream! not yet.. it hasn't start filming yet.. i think it will film by this september or something. after shinhwa's 8th jib =)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
slee00 said:
WHAT OTHER LAKORNS DID HE STARRED IN?
[post="126564"][/post]​
ur so funny.. LAKORNS? :lmao: it's for thai, not korean. we call it drama. :)

you mean eric? well, he had starred in 3 dramas which are firebird, super rookie, and wolf but it's not finish dues to his car incident from that wolf filming. however, this newly drama should be his 4th or 5th... because another one with lee junki (i believe drama called 'marcu'?) isn't confirmed yet i think. =)

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG ERICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE HIMMMMMMMMMMM!! SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

yeah he looks Sexy and danergous in that picture.. FINE ass ahhaLOL.. cant wait to see this too and the actress is cute looking.. that a good thing!! ahahLOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG ERICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE HIMMMMMMMMMMM!! SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

yeah he looks Sexy and danergous in that picture.. FINE ass ahhaLOL.. cant wait to see this too and the actress is cute looking.. that a good thing!! ahahLOL
[post="126745"][/post]​
yuppp that picture is hot! but it's old, though.. it's from 5th or 6th jib. lol anyways, i can't wait to see this drama!

oh i found a news, this drama officially will be starting to film this august. so eric earned like 30 million won plus bonus per episode. it's pretty good deal in korea. i think now he's highest paid guy in korea for earn that much for each episodes.

sina

sarNie Egg
soooooooo HOT!!!!!! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

wow.... they look good together.....
excellent cast and they are good actors too... :)

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I HEARD OF THIS TOO! I WAS READING IT OFF OF SOOMPI I THINK...ANYWAYS...I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS....HOWEVER I READ THAT IT WON'T START FILMING UNTIL THE FALL...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm..i was wondering how much is 30 million wons worth in american dollars..sounds like alot of money in korean money but i'm just super curious...hopefully it is worth it for eric... :shocked: :loool: :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i'm not sure how much is it in american money.. well, to america it's cheap but in korea, it's pretty lot. of course it's really worth money for eric because it includes BONUS... isn't it great deal he has? hehe

i will check the price tomorrow because my cellie is dead battery... it has that feature for price thingy of each countries. :D