Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

maijune

SarNie Adult
I got it from spicy forum that these two will be in a lakorn together...exact produce but ch7 air....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what??!! :spin: are u freaking seirous they're teamming up..weird!

never the less not gonna miss tis one...Mo is cute..and Pong is just :drool: ...so excited...anymore news..i hope tis one is confirm please dun get my hopes up and then have them crushed... :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Uggh I dislike Pang too. Darn it! Dum Kham sounds like comedy so I'll look forward to it. I love watching hilarious lakorns lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i know ceci.. the cast seems good.. but pong is a no-no for me muahahaah xp.. lol.. >_<.......

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like pang ornjira, she's just to cute in "khun chai jaem lai" with taew!!! but i'm glad, i miss tangmo in leading role, she deserves it!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Seriously??????????? Ahhhhhhhh... I love Tangmo.. that's my girl.. and with Pong?? That's going to be so cool.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Pong & Mo??? yay! i get to drool over Pong some more! hehe

who's pang??? :blink: anyone got a picture of her??

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: stop hating on my pong...**tears**

wat does the title translate into?? :wacko: a comedy? good P'Pong has been in too much drama lately..hopefullie he'll gain some brain in tis lakorn too

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
pong and tangmo!..coooll..love them both!..but pang..eww..she has this annoying face..just dont like her