Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

cecilia

Staff member
It should be in either Friday or Saturday's episode. According to the spoiler
Pong get's jealous b/c Mo is talking closely to Oh about finding new land in case she really has to divorse Pong. So Pong and Mai (Pong's man servant) come up with a plan for Pong to try and rape her, so he lies and tells her he's going to take her back to the farm, but then on the way the car breaks and while Pong goes to find a mechanic he leaves his cell in the car, Pang calls and Mo picks up and she then reveals the whole plan to Mo. Mo get's pissed and Knocks Pong in the head, Pong becomes unconscious (but is really faking it) So then Mo get's all emotional and starts telling him to wake up and how she doesn't want him to lose his memory and she doesn't want him to forget about her. Pong slowly wakes up..everyones happy and suddenly Pang and Oh show up..they see both on the bed together and Oh begins to yell at Pong saying how can you do this to someone you don't even love..Pong replies how do you know I don't love her..then Pang get's all pissed and accuses him of lying to her b/c he told her he doesn't love Mo and even if he dies he could never love a girl like her. Pang then runs off and Oh follows her. Mo's pissed and about to leave but Pong won't let her, she refuses to listen to him so he grabs her and kisses her..she slowly gives in and then the rest is magic lol

I skipped a few details since I rushed it but that's pretty much how the story is suppose to go.
wow. that's so unexpected, i expect a more romantic scene than just that .. but oh well, at least, it's fulfilling in a way :p
If you have more time, please do spoil us spoiler ppl (particularly me LOL) -- I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH !!!! :clap:

THANK YOU for your previous spoiler :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i love spoiler --- but yes, they do make the days seem longer :(

here's the couple in cheewitjing magazine

Credit: magazinedee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I shouldn't have read the spolier lol!
I'm so excited for this weekend's episode!
And they are going to WWYWY this week! ^_^

Mann

Wahhhhh. Im so in love with this lakorn, I can't wait for the next eppie.
MO+PONG , one of my favorite couples now. I love Mo! Her character is so funny haha. I love when she try to wear the heals but she keep slipping HAHA. I like when Pong get jealous of her too. Everytime Mo beat up Pong I laugh sooooo bad lol. Pong is a potty mouth but when it comes to physical he doesn't have a chance lol.. Mo always finds a way.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know dat buatong girl is brave for talkinshiet bout her boss lol she say all dis stuff bout mo and they still let her hang around lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol for reals diamend if it were me I'd be like biatch get off my plantation LOL; But I think they keep her around for certain reasons no? because i n the summary it says that she keeps her around to help her w/ Pongs mom and Pang

cecilia

Staff member
Back in episode 1 intro, i thought her and Mo are friend lOl
she's so funny though --- i love that whole wedding part .. money can't buy her :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich in any lakorn do you see anyone like "seriously work" and if they do work they always have to leave to take care of something .. lmao.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea but da other workers work. she's just there LOL oh dere was dat one time she was sweeping LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich -.-" Sweeping lmao .. well yah the other workers work but I guess they have here for significance lol she is suppose to be the one that ends up with the driver dude right?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
u know dat buatong girl is brave for talkinshiet bout her boss lol she say all dis stuff bout mo and they still let her hang around lol
:lol: seriously. I don't know why Moh's putting up Buatong's shit. If I was Mo, I'd kick her off my lot! At least she's not annoying like DokMai. LOL.

Ooohhhh I love when Pong gets jealous... so entertaining... :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
you know, i didn't think Pong would kiss N'DUM as dark tanned girl -- he surprise me -- only if Oh and Pang didn't interrupt, things probably end up faster than they are suppose to be lOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Cece; you know I like Pang in this lakorn she isn't as urgh like in other lakorns i've seen her in lol I know Pich is going to hate me for mentioning this but in Maya Pissaward she totally made me want to slap the shiz out of her but that lakorn turned me into a Pang Fan for some reason lol. x3 Go go Pang and I normally can't sit through a Mo lakorn so this will be one of the latest of Mo I can actaully watch other Mo lakorns i've watched fully were Yah Bai Bah and thats all I can remember LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It should be in either Friday or Saturday's episode. According to the spoiler
Pong get's jealous b/c Mo is talking closely to Oh about finding new land in case she really has to divorse Pong. So Pong and Mai (Pong's man servant) come up with a plan for Pong to try and rape her, so he lies and tells her he's going to take her back to the farm, but then on the way the car breaks and while Pong goes to find a mechanic he leaves his cell in the car, Pang calls and Mo picks up and she then reveals the whole plan to Mo. Mo get's pissed and Knocks Pong in the head, Pong becomes unconscious (but is really faking it) So then Mo get's all emotional and starts telling him to wake up and how she doesn't want him to lose his memory and she doesn't want him to forget about her. Pong slowly wakes up..everyones happy and suddenly Pang and Oh show up..they see both on the bed together and Oh begins to yell at Pong saying how can you do this to someone you don't even love..Pong replies how do you know I don't love her..then Pang get's all pissed and accuses him of lying to her b/c he told her he doesn't love Mo and even if he dies he could never love a girl like her. Pang then runs off and Oh follows her. Mo's pissed and about to leave but Pong won't let her, she refuses to listen to him so he grabs her and kisses her..she slowly gives in and then the rest is magic lol

I skipped a few details since I rushed it but that's pretty much how the story is suppose to go.
WOW didn't see tat coming...esp. tis fast *sigh* so how many more days until friday? lol :lol:

gosh i'm a episode behind which make me happie cuz i can watch it and still be entertained w/
Dum Kum

Kayla i see u in here yah! a couple of us Jai Rao gals in here ehehehe

Ceci have u made any Dum Kum artworks yet? :rolleyes: