Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Cece; you know I like Pang in this lakorn she isn't as urgh like in other lakorns i've seen her in lol I know Pich is going to hate me for mentioning this but in Maya Pissaward she totally made me want to slap the shiz out of her but that lakorn turned me into a Pang Fan for some reason lol. x3 Go go Pang and I normally can't sit through a Mo lakorn so this will be one of the latest of Mo I can actaully watch other Mo lakorns i've watched fully were Yah Bai Bah and thats all I can remember LOL
:loool: y tina y?? lol

oh yea i guess buatong is gonna end up w/ mai. poor mai he had to sleep on da floor in his own room cause pong kept coming in lol

cecilia

Staff member
Lol Cece; you know I like Pang in this lakorn she isn't as urgh like in other lakorns i've seen her in lol I know Pich is going to hate me for mentioning this but in Maya Pissaward she totally made me want to slap the shiz out of her but that lakorn turned me into a Pang Fan for some reason lol. x3 Go go Pang and I normally can't sit through a Mo lakorn so this will be one of the latest of Mo I can actaully watch other Mo lakorns i've watched fully were Yah Bai Bah and thats all I can remember LOL
lol .. same here .. she pissed me of as the evil sister too LOl -- i didn't finish it even though i like oh and pepper in there. Ann bugged me (hide from tina)

as for MO, i've finished a few of her lakorns ^^ --- i like that one with Vee as her boss, accidentally impregnant her LOl .. but the latest one of her/cee/vee/fai <--the story goes round and round, i gave up too LOl

Ceci have u made any Dum Kum artworks yet? :rolleyes:
Not yet, i have not come across any good picture of them yet but hopefully, by this friday when the next episode come, it'll get more crazy -- feverish so i can get going LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No worries Cece Ann got on my nerves in there too :loool: and I'm her biggest fan LOL but yeah i liked oh and pepp ann annoyed me and the two pangs oh lorsh LOL thats why sometimes its bad to have to many pra'nang in the same lakorn LOL

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww your welcome guys! Sorry to have ruined it for some of you :huh: but when I read it I got too excited and couldn't help but share lol...Cecilia..don't worry there will be a lot more sweet scene's following it, but of course there will also be the annoying drama from Pang as she will not be able to accept it even tho Pong will tell her straight up that he's no longer playing the game. blah!

After you guy's were talking about Buatong's job I just realized what the hell does Pong do? He keeps saying he's well educated, but I don't see him doing anything?

Oh I think someone mentioned about Pong being in a sitcom, it's called Neung Mit Chit Krai with Pang. I actually watched the entire thing..I thought it was cute and funny. Both him and Pang made a cute couple.

little

sarNie Adult
can't wait for the next 8 it's getting good and from the spoiler pix makes my heart pumping fast come on friday seems so long

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hey girls,

I don't know if this is my computer or whatever but I can't see the solier. There's a dark black line covering it. Did you guysjust blanked it out or is it just my PC?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
even when u highlight it u can't see it? dats da code for spoilers. it highlights da txt in black so u can't see it til u highlight it