Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the script has gotten stupid .. I'm sorry but I think Mo's acting is so off sometimes lol but I think she's cute ^__-" I think if the nang ek was someone else the lakorn might have been better. I dont know I guess it's just weird Mo tend to over act on some parts but then there are some parts she does very good at

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a comedy so deres lots of overacting lol mo and pong are cute together though even though dere is overacting lol i watched dis cause of dis couple and cause p'oh's in it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think p' oh and pang is cute together lol I was thinking aww that one scene where Pong and Mo were missing and Oh was trying to pray for their safe return and then Pang comes and does the same and says if they come back safe then I will kiss/hom you 100 times something like that lol that scene was cute

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i liked da scene where he called her to check if dats really her number and he was like well i was just checking cause what if i missed u or whatever and wanted to call LOL and when she hung up she made a kissing sound and he was like joob joob duay lor? LOL dat was cuute

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pang and Oh are super cute I must admit -.-" Pang's voice is kind of annoying though I notice all the girls I love have annoying voices except Noon Siraphun :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they are cute. she should wear flats around him all da time lol he aint wearin heels like he does in his series lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
blah.... i'm behind on this lakorn! Sigh... petch, off topic but ... I really loveeeee your siggy! :lol: it's sooo hilarious. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i'm tryin to upload dat eps of bang ja kreng on my channel but my upload speed is so damn slow for some reason

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real? aw boo dat just sucks. watching is ok but then uploading is slow as hell gar. i hope it goes back to normal soon

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's was okay for me. after they saved the mom, did they pretend that tangmo didn't 'save' her??? GRRRR, the scandal with pang and pong :(
the only people i like right now are the workers, the dads, and oh. poor Oh, he cares so much for tangmo, and he got hit in the head with a log by pang. but nevertheless, i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. i want to watch Oh. :)

cecilia

Staff member
episode 11 is still revolved around their mis-communication, let's hope it pick up tomorrow or something as he march to see her at her dad's place.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't like today's episode at all. Pang is getting on my last nerves. She needs to get the point that p'ek does not love her.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I think that it is really sad for Oh Tangmo and Pong because whatever they do they are always worried about something. Pang is getting on my nerves because of what she tries to do even though Pong does not love her at all. He only sees her as a sister to him and she sees him as a boyfriend to her.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm watchin eps 10 right now and hahaha dat part when pong was practicing to get mo to forgive him was funny. mai was like CHUH! MAI PHAAN! lol haha