Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
really like the ending song....sang by a male singer.
does anyone know the title and singer for that song?
plzzz..... ^_^
The song is called Chun Riek Wah Kwam Kao Jai "ฉันเรียกว่าความเข้าใจ" by Mos Patiparn. The song is in his latest album : Nine Mos.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm getting a little annoyed by everyone in the lakorn. mo, pong, pang, the mom....ugh!! however, the dad's are funny. haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okay I know everyone's hates the rawr scene in DK but I thought it was hott. :lol: (Gosh, I'm so perverted) It was unexpected!
But I do agree, the script is getting blah.... <_< But I absolutely love the dads! they keep me laughing :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I know everyone's hates the rawr scene in DK but I thought it was hott. :lol: (Gosh, I'm so perverted) It was unexpected!
But I do agree, the script is getting blah.... <_< But I absolutely love the dads! they keep me laughing :lol:
jeezus another rokejit one lol

da ending song is by mos? whoa i aint recognize his voice at all.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love Oh. his expression was so cute when pang kissed his cheek. tsk tsk, pang gets kidnap, then tangmo tries to rescue her. i can't wait for tomorrow's to see what pong does.

cecilia

Staff member
i wish Mo tell Pong the truth today too when he ask her to tell her what she's holding back from him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know seriously; -.-" like damned why be so hard headed. Urgh, and it's so dumb how like they have the nerves to mad at pong even though he's stupid but it's not his fault because he didnt know the TRUTH! LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
rokejit here too. lmao i'm ready to call it quits on this lakorn. at least i watched it long enough to see the r scene...plus more, damn! gotta concentrate on another lakorn. :lol: