Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
rokejit here too. lmao i'm ready to call it quits on this lakorn. at least i watched it long enough to see the r scene...plus more, damn! gotta concentrate on another lakorn. :lol:
LOL. I guess we're the only rokejit here! :lol:

I'm actually tired of Mo screaming & yelling over nothing. Homegirrr needs to stop lying to herself & Pong needs to stop being so stupid!

the more I see Oh, the more I :wub: him. hehe.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah Oh and Pang couple is so cute specially in episode 12 :wub: whenever she was babying him so he can get well soon :wub: even though its just because she wants to get back to the city lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I haven't seen that part yet... LOL. but gosh they always manage to help each other out! which is just too cute.

OMG, when Mo was singing Bie's song "wait a minute" I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass offf! :loool: The way she said "wait a minute" I swore it sounded like she was saying "Vitamin" :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmao ! seriously! man I hope to see Pong in a lakorn soon w/ Pueng :wub: but probably not til next year.. but I know Pong has a lakorn with Bee this year for exact

cecilia

Staff member
I haven't seen that part yet... LOL. but gosh they always manage to help each other out! which is just too cute.

OMG, when Mo was singing Bie's song "wait a minute" I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass offf! :loool: The way she said "wait a minute" I swore it sounded like she was saying "Vitamin" :loool:
lol. . this explain why Pong correct her with her tent TENTH pronunciation ^^

MizViz

sarNie Adult

Wat episode was that in..can u tell me...i have just been skipping and watching some episodes...so can u tell me wat episode that part was in

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao ! seriously! man I hope to see Pong in a lakorn soon w/ Pueng :wub: but probably not til next year.. but I know Pong has a lakorn with Bee this year for exact
It was so funny. :lol: Awe.. Pong & Pueng! :lmao: I REALLY hope they have another lakorn together! This time make pueng feisty! :D

lol. . this explain why Pong correct her with her tent TENTH pronunciation ^^
LOL. Mo's tent...! :loool: Mo's hilarious!

marley

sarNie Hatchling
uuuugggghhh! I was so disappointed with this weekends episodes. It's so blah.... there are hardly any scene's between pong and mo. I'll still continue watching for PONG! I'm in love with him. ha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL. I guess we're the only rokejit here! :lol:

I'm actually tired of Mo screaming & yelling over nothing. Homegirrr needs to stop lying to herself & Pong needs to stop being so stupid!

the more I see Oh, the more I :wub: him. hehe.
OMG ME TOO! the more i see Oh, the more i'm like...*sighhhh*...lol. he's just so cute in this lakorn. as for mo and pong, i gave up on that couple a long time ago...they ain't gettin' anywhere! although, the r scene was very hot. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG ME TOO! the more i see Oh, the more i'm like...*sighhhh*...lol. he's just so cute in this lakorn. as for mo and pong, i gave up on that couple a long time ago...they ain't gettin' anywhere! although, the r scene was very hot. LOL
ooohhhh Oh's so sweet! I can't believe he highlighted his hair for Pang! :loool: OMG, i almost died. That was just too cute.

OMG, the rawr scene has got to be one of best rawr scene I've seen so far... :ph34r: LMAO.

Although Pong & Mo look cute together, there relationship right now is just pointless... <_< They need to get with the program!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol; the R scene was -.-" bleh. LOL it was weird because she woke up accepting it lmao ... and didn't throw any tantrums or anything
That's because she liked it tinah. :D If nang'ek complain, then it wasn't good-- but if she doesn't complain then pra'ek succeed in giving her the time of her life LMAO

Ohhh I love how Pong's mom compared the coconut with "doing the deed" :loool: that was too funny! & then the dad's gonna give Pong props. LOL. Like father, like son... LOL.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
That's because she liked it tinah. :D If nang'ek complain, then it wasn't good-- but if she doesn't complain then pra'ek succeed in giving her the time of her life LMAO

Ohhh I love how Pong's mom compared the coconut with "doing the deed" :loool: that was too funny! & then the dad's gonna give Pong props. LOL. Like father, like son... LOL.
LMAO that is the funniest thing i ever heard about r scenes. i guess that means pong knows how to satisfy the ladies in bed.

awww in today's episode, it was so cute when pang ran into Oh's arms. pong and his dad finally sees the video tape. awww i love Oh's expression when he turned around and saw Pang. They are so cute together. It was funny with Pong dressing up as a Jamaican guy, it totally looks like Pong anyways. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha oh my garsh what? he dresses up like a jamaican guy? LOL ok maybe i'll catch up today to see dat part lol

she said it exactly da same way bie says it LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO that is the funniest thing i ever heard about r scenes. i guess that means pong knows how to satisfy the ladies in bed.

awww in today's episode, it was so cute when pang ran into Oh's arms. pong and his dad finally sees the video tape. awww i love Oh's expression when he turned around and saw Pang. They are so cute together. It was funny with Pong dressing up as a Jamaican guy, it totally looks like Pong anyways. lol
LOL. Mo didn't complain. :lol: So pong must be real good in bed. LMAO. OMG, I wanna see Pong dressed up as a jamacian dude!

haha oh my garsh what? he dresses up like a jamaican guy? LOL ok maybe i'll catch up today to see dat part lol

she said it exactly da same way bie says it LMAO
LOL. At first I thought they were talking about vitamin too. I'm like the hell..? why you wanna sing about vitamin!? then I realize they're saying Wait a minute. LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAAAAAA and his producers keep giving him english lyrics cause they say english is his strong point lmao

vitamin LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHAAAAAA and his producers keep giving him english lyrics cause they say english is his strong point lmao

vitamin LMAO
LOL. psh... not from what I heard! His english might be strong to them but I kept hearing Vitamin or how my mama says it "Vi-tha-meen" :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe they settin him up lol even when a fan came up to him speaking english he tried to avoid speaking to her lol dats sad

k anyway lol i'm startin on eps 12. what eps u on?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe they settin him up lol even when a fan came up to him speaking english he tried to avoid speaking to her lol dats sad

k anyway lol i'm startin on eps 12. what eps u on?
No way really??? that's sad. Maybe his english isn't that great. But then again, I just hear him say "wait a minute" so I can't judge his whole english just because of that phrase. haha.

I'm watching the DVD version so it's a bit off with the internet file. :lol: So i'm probably a week epi behind. LOL.