Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

cecilia

Staff member
ur english is perfect lol for real it doesn't sound like ur not fluent at all. mo went back home because she can't stand living in dat house anymore. pong kept on tricking her but he did it so they'll get along again. but mo doesn't like it dat he kept lying to her so she left plus the mom is just evil lol oh that scene where pong and mo were together ur right he was trying to explain something to her. i guess try to confess his love to her again and he wanted to know what's bothering her but mo was being stubborn and just yelled at him. it was such a typical scene lol he was like "u hate me dat much?" and then she goes "yes i hate u. i hate u more than anything" ugh so stupid lol wait mo was kidnapped? i thought pang was kidnapped lol i don't remember dat part lol sorry
pang got kidnap first, mo went and try to rescue but got capture.

denise

sarNie Egg
ur english is perfect lol for real it doesn't sound like ur not fluent at all. mo went back home because she can't stand living in dat house anymore. pong kept on tricking her but he did it so they'll get along again. but mo doesn't like it dat he kept lying to her so she left plus the mom is just evil lol oh that scene where pong and mo were together ur right he was trying to explain something to her. i guess try to confess his love to her again and he wanted to know what's bothering her but mo was being stubborn and just yelled at him. it was such a typical scene lol he was like "u hate me dat much?" and then she goes "yes i hate u. i hate u more than anything" ugh so stupid lol wait mo was kidnapped? i thought pang was kidnapped lol i don't remember dat part lol sorry
Thank you very much !You are so kind!

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
realli well im still gonna watch it jus to catch up a little omg is it going to end this weekend wow...so soon..

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
is someone able to give me a quick summary on last weekends eps im jus watching it and not being able to understand the language makes it very hard for me to understand why isnt she giving the tape to pong im lost??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i wrote what i remembered bout last week on da last page. she didn't want anybody to know dat da kidnapping was planned. she didn't want pong's mama to look bad.

cecilia

Staff member
^it was nice of Pang to hand it over to PONG instead of telling him the truth herself :clap:
she's a ditz !!! a cute one with all those BRUNETTE moments LOl

CTR

The Realist guy here period
They are dragging this lakorn too. I wish they would have some common sense or something because it is getting a little bit too much.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today was sweet. pong disguised himself again and he did all the farm work. :wub: he worked so hard that he pushed himself over the limit, totally shows how much he loves her. i really like pang and oh scenes. i laughed so hard when pang walked in and saw Oh drop the towel, then in his closet was hanged underwear lol. i can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode :D

cecilia

Staff member
i have a feeling that she will find out she's pregnant tomorrow ..
why? .. here's my scenario:
pong needs blood, she offer to give blood, ironically, they have the same blood type. lol ..
nurse check, she have low blood herself, can't do blood transfusion, nurse then say, she's need extra care b/c she's with child too ..
then the whole shebang ''don't leave me and your baby talks'' LOL .. MIRACLE EXIST in LAKORN --- HE AWAKES !!!!! ..
haha. just having a SAMEE REPLAY moment in my head -- maybe it'll goes like this LOl

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm gladd it's finally endingg tmr! Geesh. This lakorn is prettyy longg! Don't worry Athenaa Pong has upcoming lakorn w/ Bee which will air anytime soon probably after CHIT CHUANG :D

iono

sarNie Hatchling
i'm behind on this lakorn too! but since i read the comments, i don't think i'm going to even bother finishing this. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
today was sweet. pong disguised himself again and he did all the farm work. :wub: he worked so hard that he pushed himself over the limit, totally shows how much he loves her. i really like pang and oh scenes. i laughed so hard when pang walked in and saw Oh drop the towel, then in his closet was hanged underwear lol. i can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode :D
HAHAHAHA ew he hang his drawers in his closet? lmao dats nasty