Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
o_O I liked Pang until I started to notice that "Daowadee Soo Soo" -.-" Like beep im gonna smack this browned hair blonde.
Arrghh.... Pang's stupid "Soo soo" is sooooo annoyinggg..... <_< Forget smacking her, I wanna punch her! LOL.

today was sweet. pong disguised himself again and he did all the farm work. :wub: he worked so hard that he pushed himself over the limit, totally shows how much he loves her. i really like pang and oh scenes. i laughed so hard when pang walked in and saw Oh drop the towel, then in his closet was hanged underwear lol. i can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode :D
Eww... he hung his underwear in the closet!? :loool: that's gross....! I hope there aren't any stains on the underwears. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh lol ok moving on... lol i haven't even watched last sunday's eps yet. i'm too lazy to lol i guess i will soon

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh lol ok moving on... lol i haven't even watched last sunday's eps yet. i'm too lazy to lol i guess i will soon
Sunday's episode isn't even that interesting P'Diamend. Well basically this lakorn is not getting interesting at all lol. The beginning was though lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it finally ended. overall it was a good lakorn, minus the r-scene. the last episode was sort of cute. it was funny that pong pulled the calf out and they started touching it, then he touched tangmo's face, eww all that bacteria and germs. lol. the ending was cute, both couples are finally together and happy :)

cecilia

Staff member
haha. my favorite part of ending episode was .. THE TWO DADS ASKING OH/PANG to have their kid engage to Pong/MO LOL .. 1st, 2nd or 3rd :loool:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah finally ended...give a thumbs up for pong and mo for being one of the cute couple on screen...hope to see them pair up again in the future....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol da daddy's are funny. when they were at da hospital visiting mo after pong saved her and mo's daddy and bua tong and i think p'norm was leaving and saw p'oh and pang together, bua tong was like dese 2 definitely like each other. then mo's daddy was like CHOENG GAN LAEW hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
^or the part where Pong fainted, Mo's dad was like ''We should move him to the city hospital' or something like that, and then Mo was like 'WHY WORRY AS IF YOU KNOW HIM' the dad responds, 'YES' then he rephrase himself and say HE DOESN'T Lol ..