Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lmao! Hahaa. Funny how everyone wants Chom w/ Jason instead of Great. :p Gosh, I want to know why Chom and Jason seperate in here. :( There must be some kind of twist or something not revealed yett. -.-
Yea Great and his nasty sister are the twists. My guess is Jason continues to use Great sister for info...Wan gets mad again pushes him away towards Great sister giving Great an opportunity to be her new support system. Wans compared to fire and Great is going to be water to calm her down...wouldn't he just put her out then? Haha I would say that Jasons her coals/wood, keep her burning not to say he's an enabler in her naughty deeds but he's letting her do what she needs to do and is supporting her til she's ready to give out... Instead of being all judgemental, Great. I think we all want Jason away from Greats sister period lol.

crabby

sarNie Egg
Yea, I find it funny too that no one wants Grate with Chom :loool: plus they don't have any chemistry together whatsoever. So, I guess I'll join the club too cuz I prefer Jason pair up with Chom. I just wish Jason was the p'eke instead. O'well. So far this a lakorn is getting good. I hope Chom's acting gets the recgonition for this lakorn. I think she is doing a good job playing twin role.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Agreed about Great! I'm not sure if I'm not feeling him or the character, maybe both.I just don't think he's charasmatic enough to be lead and he reminds me of Mario Lopez, good looking but annoying at the same time because he's tries a bit hard to be charming, I'm not buying it. But I hate that when I see him I'm like 'you need to gtfo of the screen!' He's the "praek" and all... He's ruining the experience for me. But I'm keeping up on it for Chom/Wan and Jason's hotness! I wish tptb can see a lot of us wanting Jason and Chom and would go back and edit Great out...not gonna happen I know :(
HAHAHAAAA!!! I felt the same way when Great get on the screen. It annoys me b/c Great's pushing and forcing himself into Wan's life. I just wanted to see Jason and Wan. I totally agreed that Chom and Great's characters or themselves do not have any chemistry. Maybe that's why i'm not that into their pairing.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO HAVE JASON PAIR WITH THE NICE CHOM INSTEAD OF NICE CHOM WITH CHAI. DON'T CARE WHICH CHOM GETS JASON BUT AT LEAST ONE. DAMN IT!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ugh this lakorn pisses me off! And there's a lot of holes too! Like how are Wan and Chart neighbors and childhood friends and he doesn't know that she has a twin?! Why is Jason made to be sleazy now?! Did anyone catch the error? When jason dropped off Wan he called her tien, but she did look like tien... I like the Blythe doll angle, chom is synonymous w that thing in Thailand haha.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHAAAA!!! I felt the same way when Great get on the screen. It annoys me b/c Great's pushing and forcing himself into Wan's life. I just wanted to see Jason and Wan. I totally agreed that Chom and Great's characters or themselves do not have any chemistry. Maybe that's why i'm not that into their pairing.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO HAVE JASON PAIR WITH THE NICE CHOM INSTEAD OF NICE CHOM WITH CHAI. DON'T CARE WHICH CHOM GETS JASON BUT AT LEAST ONE. DAMN IT!
LOL!!! My cousin and I both agree that Jason should be the main leading role and Great should be the bad guy.
We don't see the chemistry between Great/Chom... too bad :(

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^haha but still o so bittersweet. Its a pretty descent lakorn w all kinds of flavor and talent but I'm barely able to watch it because I can't get into Great (pouts, pouts) It sucks when you're like 'if only ...' W Jason and for me personally I think I would of taken Tye because they def. Have Chemistry and Tye has a lot of charm in the light hearted guy role it doesn't get annoying for me when he does it. Great isn't terrible acting or looks wise its just a little bit of his corny character and going up against Jason hehe... They should do test screenings before they pair people up especially for a good script like this one because castings get a big FAIL on this one. When people don't like the pairing its hard to committ to the story. But way to go Chom , killing 2 birds w one stone and getting it out of the way to move on to other guys...Tye, Chai, Great, Ken next! She's going through Ch3 actors fast!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^thanks 4 the wallpapers, flaming HOT!

I just started, but some twin scenes are quiet funny if u'll look carefully...

lol, some of her hair was sticking out when it was suppose to be tied back...hahaa :p

But still I'm in love w/this lakorn.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the wallies!
I need to watch this week's eppies.
Chom looks like she has chemistry with Chai on the wallie but in the lakorn, I just don't see it at all ;)
My Great look so cute!
And Jason, I'm so falling for him from this lakorn! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone explain today epi for me? Is Chom & Jason break up now & why Jason with Grate's sister @ Chai & Mai wedding?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Jason attended May and Chai's wedding with Great's sister b/c he thought Wan wasn't going to be there; however, Wan decided to attend the wedding to tell CHai that nice chom is going to America and for him to make a decision. THere she saw Jason with Great's sister and told Jason to stay away from her. He then saw Wan with Great and concluded that Great was the reason why Wan wants to break up. Jason and Great fought. Jason tried to explain himself but Wan refuse to listen and give him a chance.

I really like Jason but don't know why the director directed this lakorn like this. Jason's character doesn't even make sense (LOL). I'm pissed how they made Jason into a jerk.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Jason attended May and Chai's wedding with Great's sister b/c he thought Wan wasn't going to be there; however, Wan decided to attend the wedding to tell CHai that nice chom is going to America and for him to make a decision. THere she saw Jason with Great's sister and told Jason to stay away from her. He then saw Wan with Great and concluded that Great was the reason why Wan wants to break up. Jason and Great fought. Jason tried to explain himself but Wan refuse to listen and give him a chance.

I really like Jason but don't know why the director directed this lakorn like this. Jason's character doesn't even make sense (LOL). I'm pissed how they made Jason into a jerk.
I agree. He back & fore with Wan & Great's sister. I feel bad for him sometime. He seem to like Wan a lot. so touch when he cried.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA! I thought it was super hilarious when Chai pretended to be all sensitive drowning himself and what not after the wedding for May to cry & feel sorry.. then he started laughing and what not :) Hes a jerk for that but May deserved it! LOL!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man, is it only me? or does everyone else hate Great's sister, i find her really annoying, probably cuz shes trying to hit on Jason, but erghh i hate her lols :lol:

edit: oh, lol i jst watched epi 5, Jason's being an ass too ==

cecilia

Staff member
^kristy, you're in the wrong thread with Anne and Pepper talks ^^
i feel bad for them also -- that's what happen when you have one side love only.