Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
i think next week is da willing scene also :) haha
LOL. Yes, it is. Finally some sweet scenes with them. Aws, they're guna be at the beach together :)

In episode 12, I was so scared that Wadee was going to get the abortion. Khem almost made me cry when he found Wadee at the abortion place. Now, I really do think that he really does love Wadee but at the same time, I just don't understand why he kept telling her and Chart that he won't leave Wun...

Treepradub and her dad is just too evil! And Kao is getting on my last nerves!

Ah, I can't wait til next week's episode!!!

trexie

sarNie Egg
man i haven't kept up with this lakorn since the lakorn is so boring. all im waiting is for aff and aum lakorn aring on september 16 whooo whooo.

nolee

sarNie Adult
i also tried giving this lakorn a chance too.. i like araya but i can't seem to watch her lakorns ;( idk why tho. i watched up to ep. 3 and stopped cause i had no clue what was going on. obviously i didn't pay attn cause it was so ... tedious.. lol

gainsaetern

sarNie Egg
I just watched episode 13 and it was so good! I'm surprised not a lot of people watched this lakorn series! it's pretty good! Great is such a cutie! I love how he's so honest with his love for Watagan (Choompoo). I can't wait for tomorrow episode, I really hope there's a happy ending to this story!

Bou

sarNie Adult
I just watched episode 13 and it was so good! I'm surprised not a lot of people watched this lakorn series! it's pretty good! Great is such a cutie! I love how he's so honest with his love for Watagan (Choompoo). I can't wait for tomorrow episode, I really hope there's a happy ending to this story!
yes I agree episode 13 was really really good! Im also surprise that not alot of ppl are watching it but I guess maybe this lakorn isnt their cup of tea? haha...it did drag a bit for me but Ill keep watching it to the very end bc I love chompoo and its soo intense! I hope theres also a happy ending, I would cry if there wasnt but I want to add that I like natin and tiens relationship and nong goy is sooooooooooooooo freakin adorable!! cant wait to see tm's epi!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching b/c I didn't like the story line, how they turned Jason into a jerk and made wadee pregnant. That really bugs me and I can't stand wadee being with Jason while Great be with Wan.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Watched episode 13 last night---Finally the scenes that i've been waiting for. Love all those sweet moments at the beach between Great&Chompoo! + the willing scene too :D

I was freaking out from the scenes for today's episode at the end of ep13.

I was drowning in my own tears on the day of Great & Wun-Chompoo's wedding. Right when the blood started dripping, I was crying non stop. Which I've been crying before that too. And then when Great was watching the vdo that Wun-Chom left for him and seeing Great in tears, made me cry even more.

Chai and Tien-Chom made up.
Wadee and Khem are happy together.
May died from falling off a cliff, which I think she intended to pull Chai down with her too when he was helping her.
Nong Koy is the cutest thing ever. She cried too when Wun-Chom died. For a baby like her, she's so good in acting.
Well, the Anan and Nutt dudes got their karma.

Overall, it was a great lakorn. One of the best drama I've seen this year!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well i picked this up again after deciding that after watching halfway i might as well finish it and i absolutely adore tien and chai baby she's the cutest thing gosh where do they find all these cute babies and kids? may is crazy as ever and though chom and great lacked chemistry i still enjoyed it very much a pretty good lakorn

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I've never watched a episode of this drama except for the very last one. How did "bad" chompoo die?? the one that Great was carrying at the end?? I guess nothing made sense to me since I didn't watch this drama at all. haha. wow, i gotta admit, chompoo sure does look pretty even when she's about to take her last breath. lol. :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I've never watched a episode of this drama except for the very last one. How did "bad" chompoo die?? the one that Great was carrying at the end?? I guess nothing made sense to me since I didn't watch this drama at all. haha. wow, i gotta admit, chompoo sure does look pretty even when she's about to take her last breath. lol. :)
Wantagarn died because of a brain tumor. She refused to get treatments because she wanted to revenge for her dad so that she'll die with meaning.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg I cried like a baby watching the last episode last night...It was just sooo sad...I must say Chom is such a great actress! Great still needs some improvement so I guess we'll see what happens next with him...what really bugged me about this lakorn near the end were Great's parents not willing to accept or at least try to understand Chom and give her a chance...they just believed everythin that they hear about her and it was sad for Great that his parents werent even there to witness their son getting married. Overall, I enjoyed this lakorn very much! it was probably the only one that I was watching, that really caught my eye. I am going to miss FCS!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my gosh.
are you kidding me? i was so into this lakorn - i really like Chompoo and Great they're waaaay
cute together! but now i learn that she's going to die at the end? During their wedding???
and with a brain-fricken-tumor????????????

WHY......

aw man...i think i'm still going to watch till the end cuz i think it's interesting but would it hurt to let the n'ek have a happy ending after all the sh!t she went through???? and P'Chat!
awwwwwwwwwww

lol i think the thing where he calls her witch and saves up money everytime he gets bullied is so adorable! i want a guy like that who's also handsome like Chat! <333
omygosh and Dr. Patapee (?) --- such a sweetheart to Tien!

man there are so many annoying people in this lakorn, lol, Tree and her dad, Kao, Chat's sister and even Natin... and i'm so disappointed that Chat's parents don't accept Wan. i was hoping for some "good parents" since there were so many "evil parents"... -.-'
that is so sad that Chat has that type of family

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They should have got Chom and Great to have a kid and then let her die. Great's character is probably gonna be alone for the rest of his life, could have gor him a kid to keep him company.