Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I think the most famous lakorn Jason Young was in was with Captain, Leoput and Tanya I think? I actually can't remember the nang'ek but I think the lakorn was called Peun. I love that lakorn, and Jason Young is a great actor I'm glad he's coming back and acting! His singing isn't bad either.

I'm watching Great's current lakorn with Yard and I'm really liking him. He's cute and looks better in motion then photos. I've always been a fan of Chom and I'm glad she moved to Ch. 3, Ch. 7 wasn't giving her the lakorns she deserved!

Mann

I'm looking soo forward tot his. I miss Araya right now. She was soo good in DPD, miss her acting hehe.

trexie

sarNie Egg
I can not wait for this one. Both of them look hot together. What a hot couple they are in televison.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
which chai is gonna be in here ???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was translating Chompoo & Tangmo's article and Chom mentioned that this lakorn is going to air around June...but anything can change....or was it May lol...I dunno any one of those...I don't know my Thai months, only some not all lol

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
there are some good lakorns in Chom's hand right now. really excited to see her first lakorn at CH3

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I can't wait for this lakorn to air! I'm excited to see her with Great<3

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Just saw a short preview of this lakorn on Star stage show. It was quite good. looking forward to this one.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is lakorn comedy or romantic drama?
I like Great with Yardthip's lakorn. It was funny.

Hope to see more of Great in the future with famous actress.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so it's done when will it air? or when do they want to air it? i like great but the one with yard was a big disappointment for me the storyline wasn't there even though they were cute together

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh she said its gonna air soon. i think Great and yard look great together. they have chemistry