FAQ

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
tiffanyk said:
I WAS wondering if anyone knows where i can get photoshop at? i really want to learn how to make my own banners! but dunno where i can get photoshop at!! n i dont have the disc to!
[post="70067"][/post]​
can someone please tell me where i can download it at? i want to learn how to make banners and avatars!! thanx

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i got photoshop 7.0 but i need help using it!!! i wanna noe how to make banners!! but dunno how to do it!! can someone teach me how please?

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Hmm...well a question like that can't really be answered. I think it's best if you ask questions like..."how do you blend?" "How do you add texture? Colors?" And specific questions like that. :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
daniaa said:
p'muddie..im lost...*cries!!*
[post="83450"][/post]​
:lmao: Okay okay, what step are you lost on?

Sanny said:
im not sure where did belongss but does anyoen haev any Tutorial for gimp?
[post="83464"][/post]​
gimp? That's a program right? I just googled it. :p haha Sorry, I don't know anything about that. :( Nice program though. Have you see this?

http://gimp.net/tutorials/

Sorry, only thing I could find.

oil_yui said:
i'm lost too. i'm stuck on #14. please help. i keep having errors like "Please convert the image to 8 bit RGB color mode before you edit in Image".
[post="83481"][/post]​
Go to Image > Mode > RGB and 8 Bit

I'm not promoting, but see if you guys can get in at the Tutorial Thread at Soompi.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=856&st=780

There's many ppl there who can answer any questions you've got. You'd probably get an answer faster since there's more people there, instead of waiting for me to respond because I might not be that quick. :D

Mann

I get confused with # 1 I Got The empty layer but it won't show up
( The Brush won't) and when i'm going to blend it the blend dosen't show you know why it's causing this thanks muddie.... :D

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
hmm i was wondering how do i blend pictures with a background that'll make it look nice? like a wall paper kinda thing? do u know what i mean? i knew how but then i hella forgot.....but i have photoshop

like this

like the picture has an original background how do i get rid of that background and make it blend into a different background? well hope u get what i'm sayin

daniaa

sarNie Egg
p'muddie, can u give a tutorial using adobe photoshop 7.0 n adobe imageready 7.0? coz dats wut my dad installed into the comp..