FAQ

Mann

help, when i click on the tool thing, it always gives me more , when i usually click it, it always never comes up, unless i right click it, how would i turn that off, it bothers me and is really annoying! thank you for helping, i appreciate it :sweatingbullets:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I mean, it turns out into a gif after we get done with it in Movie Maker, right? The movie thing? Then we can import it into Photoshop, right?

Babegirl, how did your pixs come out so dreamy? When I followed your steps, it didn't come out like yours :( .

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Well, I mean, it turns out into a gif after we get done with it in Movie Maker, right? The movie thing? Then we can import it into Photoshop, right?

Babegirl, how did your pixs come out so dreamy? When I followed your steps, it didn't come out like yours :( .
oh, i get what you mean. i think muddie say after you are done with the Movie Maker you gotta have some kind of program to convert it into the ADVI file. Not sure what file though. then after that you can import it into Imageready.

As for the dreamy effect duplicate you layer and go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur. A window should pop up and play with the Radius. then set that layer to soft light or overlay. then lower opacity if needed.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Do you have ... damn what's that program. my mind just blanked....Quicktime! Yah, do you have that installed? Most people usually have problems opening the files until they finally installed quicktime. Or maybe if it's not quicktime, maybe it's a codec problem??

Why don't you try to convert the WMV to MPG first. MPG works too, I just prefer AVI because I don't know why. ^__^ :D

So sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for neglecting this section! lol I'll check more often naaaa! Naaaaa!!! hehe

So um...yeah some of the questions are REALLYYY old...if you have more problems, just ask. Maybe I shouldn't have ONE thread pinned up for help. I think it's better if every question was it's own thread. What do you guys think? hehehe :D It'd be sooo much easier to find answers to problems other people have had also!
i think it would be a good idea.