Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Jakann, if u r a woman urself think twice before putting Annie down, if someone u thought u r in love with make u pregnant then turn u away without a second glance back to look and see if u r doing alright or not after u told u might be pregnant with his child, "What will u do" in Annie case I praise her because as a mother myself, if u have to carried a child for 9 months, nuture, care for him to make sure he is well protection into ur worm and make sure he will turn out to be healthy. Now that he is healthy, Film wants a DNA test. Remember Dear Jakann, Annie has herself,the child and her family r not rich, exceptable her mother is ill and has to provide for her family too, she can't just sit inside her Condo forever like Film suggest for her to keep quite, she has to make a living so she has to come out and explain, her side of the story too, If people asked her who's the father of ur father, she has to answer them too. she's not destroy his career, he still can work in the industry as for fame and status, will Film choosen that over his own flesh and blood like a baby that he create, even though it's a mistake that he help to create without a protection, because he is irresponsible not to used condem when he knows that he is not ready for a family to begin with. I am glad that Annie didn't abort the child because that.

Many stars are normal humans too that means Film can make a mistake and he said already that he and Annie was close-friend but no for long time and if he is really the father [font="arial][size="3"]He wants to take the responsibility [/size][/font]and about RS cancelled all of his works is such a**** thing Film is the one who have to take care of his family, his mother, brother etc. It is not only Film who has girl friend then they are pregnant and dont take the [font="arial][b]responsibility[/b][/font][b] like J Jettarin but now all still love him and it is not these 2 only there are surely a lot of stars where have secretly own family but dont tell. And it isnt only in Thailand , all of the industry business of the world are like that. [/b][/size][size="2"]And first Annie should go make a DNA test then she can say that this (sweet)baby is him , and if it so then is good for her then it will not be scandal for herself. I think a baby should know who his father really is. And when Film knew that she was pregnant he and his mom take care good of her at the beginning, give her monthly money.

new about this http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/29770

kermint

sarNie Adult
what's the meaning I dun want to hurt Film or Tarai Film lol??????????

well feel bad for both of them lol

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
You guys immediately wanna feel bad for a woman just because she tells a sob story...lol...you guys do realize she could be manipulating him, maybe because she is in love with him, when they actually just had a one night stand, right? And yes, I do think it's still nice for Film & his family to financially support her through her pregnancy...WHILE not knowing if the baby is his or not. He could be paying for someone else's child. I understand her side that she feels hurt & embarrassed or whatever her reasons are, but since it has come this far, she should just prove to Film that she isn't lying or a deceitful woman. I mean, what has she got to lose? (unless her face if she is lying). But if she "knows" it's his for real, then don't be scared! But her not doing it now makes her look realllyyyy sketchy and I'm not just gonna feel bad for her just because she tells a sob story & cry or go on a woman's side just because she's a woman. I'm not a major fan of Film, either. I'm just being objective about the situation rather than biased and immediately blaming the guy for this type of situation.

And put yourselves in a guy's shoes. If you had a one night stand with someone (i'm sure many celebs do this) & they come to you saying they're pregnant with your child, what would your reaction be? Immediately take responsibility with no proof? I'd probably try and be supportive, but at the same time, hold my guards up too...until there's evidence...which is what I've been seeing Film do. And he probably refers her as "that woman/girl" probably because he doesn't love her in that way, or knows she's trying to set him up, but he's trying to remain cordial.

When it comes down to it, she should just do the DNA test for the sake of the baby & the reassurance of the presumed father knowing it's really his flesh & blood, not put this doubt on him. Who would want to raise a child not knowing if it's really theirs, especially with a person you don't love? What do you guys expect Film to do here? Just say, "Yes, the baby is mine." not being sure if it is or not? Like get real.

I'm not on anyone's side on this, but from an observer's point of view, Annie is a bit sketchy. Put your pride aside and do it for your baby. The kid deserves to have both parents in his life, and so what if Film doesn't want her but just the baby, he doesn't love her. You can't force someone to love you. But he can love the baby & take responsibility if it's his child. It's stupid if you're not gonna do the DNA test just because you're afraid of sharing your baby or not being accepted into the family or whatever reason. Or maybe, the baby isn't even his.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
The CEO announces that the company has decided to completely halt Film's work/projects for the time being.
R.S. Promotion CEO's press conference
R.S. Promotion CEO's press conference from Ch. 3

Film's "intimate friend" of 8 years, Fai, expresses she was shocked by the news.

Annie's mother's short interview.
เฮียฮ้อเค้นหาความจริง

RS CEO's press con, Mod Dum's apology to Film, Poj Anon's phone interview, Film's dad's short interview
เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ พจน์ อานนท์ 1/2
เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ พจน์ อานนท์ 2/2

Poj Anon's phone interview on Chae Tae Chao radio show
แฉแต่เช้า สัมภาษณ์ พจน์ เรื่อง ฟิล์ม

Sarna3, Seunghee's Whore, pink_juliet_kashie, and cecilia paid attention to the timeline and details of both sides of the story. Good job, girls! LOL. Now I really believe that if women weren't so cruel to one another, we might actually rule the world. Hahaha.

So yeah, news of his THREE-month-old child broke out. Film held his press conference first, THEN Annie came on to the news show after being contacted numerous times (if you guys watched all the news clips, you would hear the anchormen explain the behind-the-scene process). as pink_juliet_kashie said, it's understandable that Annie felt insulted by Film's version of the story, so she wanted to defend herself. she didn't want to hurt him, but if your baby's father was saying something to paint you in such a negative light to the point of calling you "pu ying kon nun" ("that girl/that woman") which is quite insensitive, or saying that he was intimate with you for a while, but he was not your boyfriend, I'm sure any girl would feel the need to defend herself too. Avoiding going out in public for one year, just keeping to herself at her place, not telling anyone, even her own mother, whom she was pregnant with, telling her friends and boss that she was attending her father's funeral in Switzerland and studying there for a few months just so she could protect her loved one's fame and status are really difficult for a pregnant woman to go through. And to be referred to as "that woman" and to be portrayed as a promiscuous woman, I don't think a brand new single mom would be able to deal with it so well. And in Film's press conference, he claimed that he had financially taken care of Annie since the first day he knew she was pregnant, and that he and/or his family were with her at the hospital the day the baby was born. Annie came out and refuted that claim, saying she drove herself to the hospital and drove herself and the child back to her place, with no one beside her at the hospital. And now Poj Anon said Film had told him that his manager was the one who drove Annie to the hospital. :wacko: Even if Film is not the father, the questions still remain: why did he wait so long to (want to) do the paternity test if he didn't think it was his baby? is it because he didn't know the news would break out? if it was still a secret, would he care to do the DNA test?

It was really odd when Film said he and his family were helping Annie because she was a fellow human, and that he had "เข้าไปให้ความช่วยเหลือเบื้องต้น" (aided in the relief efforts). :huh: The girl he had been intimate with for quite some time was not in a Tsunami-affected area; she was pregnant. It was either a poor-written script by RS or a hurtful personal statement on Film's part. I also find it strange that he gave her money even though he supposedly was not sure that Annie was pregnant with his child. Even though he was not in a "serious" relationship with Annie, Film did have an intimate relationship with her for a while. I believe that many people at this point don't really care about the paternity test result, but they just didn't find his way of handling this dilemma and his word choice to be honorable. If Film was sincere about wanting to do a paternity test and taking responsibility, be it financial responsibility or social responsibility, he shouldn't have waited the last 5 months of Annie's pregnancy and 3 months after the baby's birth. If your baby's father did this to you, you’d feel hurt and betrayed too.

Annie is probably afraid that Film would file a custody petition if the test turns positive. As a single mom who has been neglected during the 9 months of her pregnancy and during the first 3 months of her child’s life, it’s too little, too late. Also, if the test is negative, Annie would be harshly criticized by many people, especially in such a conservative society. We will never know what would actually happen, but this is just my guess of what Annie’s fears are. If she decides to not do the DNA test, I respect her decision. After all, she’s the mother, and this is her personal matter. The test will satisfy the outsiders’ curiosity. Annie already knows who her baby’s father is. I don’t think anyone can judge her as a good or bad woman, but we can see if she’s a good mother.

I also understand that Film has the right to prove whether or not Annie’s baby is his. He should be able to clear his name since he's a public figure (even though it wouldn't change the fact that he slept around with women who were just "fellow human beings" and not his girlfriends, and didn't use protection for whatever reason) or be a participant in his child's life. Unfortunately, he cannot legally do anything because Annie is the only lawful parent of the child. The RS CEO is really clever. His announcement subtly pressures Annie to do the DNA test because the fans are angry that their idol's projects are halted for the time being. I hope Annie will change her mind about the paternity test for the baby's sake just so there would be scientific proof and Film could have a chance to lawfully participate as a parent to his child if the test shows that he's the biological father. Even if the test turns negative, I still think Annie will be an exceptional single mother.

Now Poj Anon came out to say that Film had told him that Annie tricked Film into not using a condom by telling him that she was using an IUD, or intrauterine device, and that she refused to let him do the DNA test and kept telling him to trust her after she told him she was pregnant with his child. OK, now we don't know if Poj's statement is accurate, but it does confirm my belief that both parties are at fault. If only more people would use contraceptives! It's irresponsible for both men and women who are not ready to have children to not use protection. It's not only for prevention of unwanted pregnancies, but it's also for prevention of STD's/STI's. If you're not serious with a woman, DO NOT skip contraceptives, no matter what the woman tells you. You might think you won't impregnate her, but you could still contract STD's or give infection to your sex partner. :wacko: Condoms are your best friend if you want to be a healthy, worry-free player! Women should have condoms in their possession too. If a guy refuses to use it, a girl should just show him the door.

I don't wanna imagine how it would've turned out in 2006 if Sia Ood could get pregnant. :wacko:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
agree with u...

Sarna3, Seunghee's Whore, pink_juliet_kashie, and cecilia paid attention to the timeline and details of both sides of the story. Good job, girls! LOL. Now I really believe that if women weren't so cruel to one another, we might actually rule the world. Hahaha.

So yeah, news of his THREE-month-old child broke out. Film held his press conference first, THEN Annie came on to the news show after being contacted numerous times (if you guys watched all the news clips, you would hear the anchormen explain the behind-the-scene process). as pink_juliet_kashie said, it's understandable that Annie felt insulted by Film's version of the story, so she wanted to defend herself. she didn't want to hurt him, but if your baby's father was saying something to paint you in such a negative light to the point of calling you "pu ying kon nun" ("that girl/that woman") which is quite insensitive, or saying that he was intimate with you for a while, but he was not your boyfriend, I'm sure any girl would feel the need to defend herself too. Avoiding going out in public for one year, just keeping to herself at her place, not telling anyone, even her own mother, whom she was pregnant with, telling her friends and boss that she was attending her father's funeral in Switzerland and studying there for a few months just so she could protect her loved one's fame and status are really difficult for a pregnant woman to go through. And to be referred to as "that woman" and to be portrayed as a promiscuous woman, I don't think a brand new single mom would be able to deal with it so well. Even if Film is not the father, the questions still remain: why did he wait so long to (want to) do the paternity test if he didn't think it was his baby? is it because he didn't know the news would break out? if it was still a secret, would he care to do the DNA test?

It was really odd when Film said he and his family were helping Annie because she was a fellow human, and that he had "เข้าไปให้ความช่วยเหลือเบื้องต้น" (aided in the relief efforts). :huh: The girl he had been intimate with for quite some time was not in a Tsunami-affected area; she was pregnant. It was either a poor-written script by RS or a hurtful personal statement on Film's part. I also find it strange that he gave her money even though he supposedly was not sure that Annie was pregnant with his child. Even though he was not in a "serious" relationship with Annie, Film did have an intimate relationship with her for a while. I believe that many people at this point don't really care about the paternity test result, but they just didn't find his way of handling this dilemma and his word choice to be honorable. If Film was sincere about wanting to do a paternity test and taking responsibility, be it financial responsibility or social responsibility, he shouldn't have waited the last 5 months of Annie's pregnancy and 3 months after the baby's birth. If your baby's father did this to you, you’d feel hurt and betrayed too.

Annie is probably afraid that Film would file a custody petition if the test turns positive. As a single mom who has been neglected during the 9 months of her pregnancy and during the first 3 months of her child’s life, it’s too little, too late. Also, if the test is negative, Annie would be harshly criticized by many people, especially in such a conservative society. We will never know what would actually happen, but this is just my guess of what Annie’s fears are. If she decides to not do the DNA test, I respect her decision. After all, she’s the mother, and this is her personal matter. The test will satisfy the outsiders’ curiosity. Annie already knows who her baby’s father is. I don’t think anyone can judge her as a good or bad woman, but we can see if she’s a good mother.

I also understand that Film has the right to prove whether or not Annie’s baby is his. He should be able to clear his name since he's a public figure (even though it wouldn't change the fact that he slept around with women who were just "fellow human beings" and not his girlfriends, and didn't use protection for whatever reason) or be a participant in his child's life. Unfortunately, he cannot legally do anything because Annie is the only lawful parent of the child. The RS CEO is really clever. His announcement subtly pressures Annie to do the DNA test because the fans are angry that their idol's projects are halted for the time being. I hope Annie will change her mind about the paternity test for the baby's sake just so there would be scientific proof and Film could have a chance to lawfully participate as a parent to his child if the test shows that he's the biological father. Even if the test turns negative, I still think Annie will be an exceptional single mother.

Now Poj Anon came out to say that Annie tricked Film into not using a condom by saying that she's infertile, and that she refused to let him do the DNA test and kept telling him to trust her after she told him she was pregnant with his child. OK, now we don't know if Poj's statement is accurate, but it does confirm my belief that both parties are at fault. If only more people would use contraceptives! It's irresponsible for both men and women who are not ready to have children to not use protection. It's not only for prevention of unwanted pregnancies, but it's also for prevention of STD's/STI's. If you're not serious with a woman, DO NOT skip contraceptives, no matter what the woman tells you. You might think you won't impregnate her, but you could still contract STD's. :wacko: Condoms are your best friend if you want to be a healthy, worry-free player! Women should have condoms in their possession too. If a guy refuses to use it, a girl should just show him the door.

I don't wanna imagine how it would've turned out in 2006 if Sia Ood could get pregnant. :wacko:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i thought i was going to avoid this topic but i notice it has become a hot topic here too. i have commented at dirtii-laundry and lyn's blog, i could just go back to copy and paste what i wrote but pretty much it has been said already by a few.

so im just going to reply to some comment that pissed me off lol, to jakjann, does it make annie less of a human being. so if film is the father of the child, you still say he's a human being. that doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.

and dont need to bring in janie. she aint gonna accept his proposal anyways. no need to bash on her about her "fakeness"!!! you didnt offend me as a fan of janie, but i just wanted to also add in my two cent.

yet im still gonna bash film regardless if he's the father or not cause he's a douche bag for degrading a woman. he indirectly called annnie a whore but that bitch slept with her what does that make him, a lustful bastard. not just that... he's talentless. really from the bottom of my heart, he cannot sing!!! i find it humiliating that he will be promoting in korea... he represents thailand, i would be ashamed. i hope it just isnt on hold but it should be canceled, have someone who can actually sing represent thailand. but knowing that hia hoe, he will still open his arm to film. i believe asia stupid stud gave some arse to the hoe ahaha- word pun intended.

sorry i just cant help myself with the usage of my language.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think anyone should criticize these people until there is actual proof of the dna test. Both sides were irresponsible in handling this situation, and both could be just as bad & manipulating. So until Annie does take the dna test, I am not gonna blindly believe what anyone says. -_-

Muddie Murda

smile...
"just founded a non-profit organization"...it sounded like there was a natural disaster, and that he had founded a non-profit organization that provided natural disaster and humanitarian relief"

LOL that comment made my day...because I am part of an non-profit organization!!!

In actuality I would forgive him if he did start a non-profit organization that provided humanitarian relief to Thailand w/ money from his own pocket and from the pureness of his heart :wub:

True, I really frown on girls who look down on other girls in situations like this w/ out ever putting fault on the male party...why do women do that to other women...ANYWAYS this came as a shock they were actually going to send him to rep. Thailand @ the Asian Song Fest *puke* what a disgrace now and WTF were they thinking... :ph34r: I bet Howard Wang is the back-up then
Oyy, your Howard Wang comment crack me up! hahaha

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
I agree that nobody should pick sides because we all dont know the truth. Im neutral on this cause i really dont care for either of them, but i feel bad for the situation that they are both in. I've seen the news on both sides and you cant really believe either side without the proof. I give thumbs up to Annie for being able to take care of herself and the baby while being pregnant until now. It just shows ppl that with or without Film she will be a great mother. Film on the other hand could just be stuck in the middle of the situation.

As for Film when he calls Annie "The lady," he probably doesnt want to say her name just so that he doesnt cause any more problems just like how Annie called Film "That person" on her interview on that talk show.

I really hope that everything works out in the best situation for both sides. Oh btw dont make it seem like i choose Film or Annie or the other way around cause its just my side of the story. I dont really care for both sides because everyone is human even movie stars. Everyone makes mistakes

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
i just find it funny how ppl would hate annie but not film if he's not the father. However, if he is the father, they would forgive him and accept him in a heartbeat? How contradicting is this? i'm confuse -- how is this justifying?
I'm neutral on this .. i believe that ppl should take responsibility of their actions. Both parties are at fault -- they need to solve this matter privately instead of going to the media. I understand, they didn't' expose this but if they were to solve this before it get expose, things could have turn out better than this.
It's just as contradicting and unjustified if people were to forgive Annie, regardless if her claims of the baby being his is true or not.

If a dude was having a sexual relationship with a woman, whom he is not serious with, then ends up having a kid that is supposedly his...doesn't he have the right to ask for a paternity test? It doesn't sound insulting or mean at all, he just needs confirmation so he can take responsibility of his actions if he really did caused this to happen. I don't see how some of you can just be so harsh about Film's actions in the process of this, he's not just gonna accept it & take good care of her acting like what she says is true when he doesn't even really know what's the truth. He's trying to be supportive, but not too clingy to make it seem like he is probably the father, because then people would just expect him to accept the child regardless if it turns out his or not since he's been "taking care" of her or whatever. I see why Film would act sort of distant from her, because he wants to keep it purely business since she's making a really big claim against him. And are you gonna be mad at him for having a sexual relation with a girl that she obviously consented to and knew the risks? If you were in his position, what would you do? How would you react? Would you try and be a kiss ass and say all nice things to her or be vague about it because suddenly...here you are presented with a case of "surprise, this is your baby". What do you guys expect him to do? Just accept responsibility & believe her words? :blink: It's like you guys refuse to see the guy's side of the picture, and immediately just gonna trust a women's words because she "seem" genuine/sincere/emotional about it, so therefore what she says is probably more true than what Film says? lol We don't even know forsure if she's even telling the truth. And on top of that, now she refuses to actually take the test to provide real facts . She brings her "woman pride" as a reason not to, which is so typical. I don't know, but to me, that's not gonna cut it. It's just too...ehhh. :/

Cus if it IS really his baby, then ok, that's justifiable that Film take care of his responsibility bringing a child into this world. But if it's not................. it's pretty mean for everyone to say all this crap about him, and then to Annie they say "that's ok, Annie, you're still a good woman even though you claimed someone to be the dad but he isn't and you've made a mistake & ruined his life, but we understand you." Ugh...where's the justice in that? :blink: That would be a really f*cked up, mean trick to try and bound a guy to you because you are in love with him. And I know women are very capable of doing this, especially in Thailand. It's the oldest trick in the book and I don't condone that type of behavior at all to court a guy. And if that is what she is doing, I certainly will not "support" her and say she's a good woman, regardless. That, to me, is a crazy woman.

I'm not saying she's doing this, but I'm also not saying it's not a possibility...

fun

Expired Sarnie
You guys Annie did ask for a DNA test!!! Film said there's no need to because most likely it is HIS!!! After 3 months after giving birth the media found out and publicized it!!! Then he now wants a fucken DNA testing! WTF!!! Now who is the irresponsible jerk. Even if he wasn't the father, he would have at least done it right after she gave birth. He wouldn't have waited 3 fucken months!!! Yes she made a mistake, yes he made a mistake. Yes they are human being, they poop and eat. But that is not the point I'm trying to get across.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Why does it matter if he took the test then than now? And how do you know if when she asked him if he wanted to take the test, that she only said it to try and convince him she's being sincere but hope he doesn't really do it? So because he didn't take it then, it now means he "must" be guilty and that is "probably" his baby? Maybe, then, while she asked if he wanted to take the test, he WAS gonna do it, but she asked "don't you trust me?" And somehow, the DNA test again prolongs further...? I thought it was pretty weird when she said she "offered" to take a piece of his hair or any DNA of his and she'd do the test for him herself. Doesn't that seems sketchy? It seems everytime DNA test comes up, Annie is always trying to find a reason to squirm out of it. :blink: Why? If she is sincere and has always been from the beginning, she shouldn't be afraid. Obviously if the baby does turn out to be his, she will gain MORE support from people and the child will be in a better position where both biological parents are raising him. But it's a bit suspicious and selfish to suddenly not wanna take the test, for whatever reason, especially when it's been publicized and people are now watching.

I think at the end of the day, Film isn't going to want to accept being a father to someone without proof and Annie isn't going to give that proof because of whatever reasons she's afraid of. This certainly isn't a way to solve this problem. Give proof. Make Film take his responsibility. That is, if you're telling the truth. :mellow:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^And how do you know that?

This debate can go on forever until someone is proven wrong. I still recommend her to take the DNA test. Btwn, how in the world would she know how to do a DNA test on her own lmao!!! I'm sure she would bring it to the doctor herself. Why would she pay the doctor to fake the test, when she will be needing that money more to support her child. This is exactly why Annie no longer wants Film to take a DNA test because people like you are forcing him into accepting this child if it is his, she doesn't want that for her child. She already has accepted that Film denied her. I am pretty sure Annie is pissed off. And if you're saying that she will intentionally do it, then do you think Film's boss be paying people to give Annie a negative view on her? Like I said, she should just do and force Film to sign a contract that if the baby is his, he has no right to take the child away from her. He denied the baby already.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
RS CEO's press con, full length

Poj Anon's claims that Annie told Film that she was using an IUD, and that she asked Film "Don't you trust me?" are still hearsay. So we can't completely believe such claims as much as we don't completely believe Annie's claims. Both sides haven't provided concrete evidence. When Annie said she had "offered" to take a piece of his hair or any DNA of his and she'd do the test for him herself, she meant that she would go to do the DNA test in a foreign country to avoid any news being leaked because, she claims, Film refused to do the test and risked being exposed.

The only claim from Annie that can be proven true at this moment is that she DID hide herself during her pregnancy and the first 2-3 months of her child's life. No news of her potential baby's father leaked during those long months. Her co-workers and boss, as well as the lakon producer whose project was Bpee Saad San Gon, have confirmed that Annie told them she needed to go to her father's funeral in Switzerland and would take some classes there for a few months. if she wanted to hurt Film and gain some money, showing herself while she was still pregnant would make more money than doing it now. Many TV shows would want to interview her or just feature her for a few months before the baby was born. During that time, she could make $$$ just by appearing on shows because it would be more preferable that the DNA test be done after the child was born.

as fun4fun mentioned, it does matter when Film wanted/wants to do the test because Annie's baby is already 3 months old. If he wasn't sure it's his child, he would've done it a lot sooner. But again, Poj claims that Film told him he wanted to the test, but Annie refused. Annie claims she wanted to do the test, but Film refused. We won't know whose claims are true until they can provide proof. like fun4fun said, Annie no longer wants Film to take a DNA test because people are expecting him into accepting this child if it is his, and she doesn't want that for her child. She already has accepted that Film doesn't love her. I do hope she will consent to the DNA test just so people can stop speculating and for her child to live in peace. If it's Film's child, Annie still has the right as the only lawful parent to deny his involvement in the child's life. If it's not his, he can go on with his life and gain support and sympathy as well (just not from a lot of single mothers. hahaha, j/k), and Annie would no longer have a place to stand in the society.

no one said they would forgive Annie in a heartbeat if she made all this up just because she's a woman. LOL. I do commend her for keeping her child and living in a condition that no pregnant woman should live just so she could avoid being in the news and exposing Film's secret during her pregnancy. I still think she's a great single mother. No one is asking/forcing Film to love her and take care of her. Many people are appalled by his way of handling this dilemma and his word choice. The words he chose to refer to Annie are insensitive or distant. I don't know if Annie would've called him "that person" if he had been more sensitive in his press con. But the terms "pu ying kon nun" and "a fellow human being" would hurt any woman who believed she had his child. like, he helped you not because he sincerely cared about your well-being during your pregnancy, regardless of love or friendship, but because you're just a fellow human being. LOL. His response/statement during that press con painted Annie in a negative light, implying that she was promiscuous and dishonest. That's why she came out to give her side of the story.

In the end, both parties are at fault. No matter what, Film and Annie should've used protection. If Film viewed her as a promiscuous woman (as he has implied in his press con), he should've thought about using protection simply to avoid contracting STD's, no? Annie should've used protection simply to avoid contracting STD's from the man who was a player as well.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Well, how did you expect him to respond rather than saying "fellow human being" when he doesn't love her and have any emotional connection/feelings with her? Of course he's gonna seem distant & vague about it when he refers to her because he doesn't want people to have a misconception like he had a serious relationship with her. Yes, I think it's really foolish and stupid of Film to have casual sex with girls he doesn't consider much feelings for or wanna be serious with, but I'm sure Annie is just as guilty in this act as he is. I'm just saying the way he reacted was understandable and I don't see why people should really criticize him about it when it's been shown he tried to be supportive the best way he can, even if it's not 100% support (since his heart isn't 100% with her).

Really, I think as much as it hurts Annie that he says these things and not wanna be in a relationship with her, she should just take the test rather than not do it out of spite & bitter feelings (or fear) whatever her reasons are...it just makes her look like she may be hiding something. I do wanna feel bad for her...but for some reason, due to her own reactions from this, I'm just a bit skeptical as to what is really the truth. At the end of the day, I just hope an innocent child isn't being used as an excuse to tie a man down. That's really shady. For her own sake, it's in her best interest and the baby's to do the test and verify that she is telling the truth. I'm sure there's options where she can make Film sign a contract he won't take the baby away from her as someone mentioned, and she can still be the only parent if she really wants to be. But the test will just prove that she is genuine, because I rather believe facts than just assuming things and putting a person down in the process. All I've been seeing is a lot of hate on Film's side when Annie is just as irresponsible and suspicious as he is. At the moment it's just "my words against yours" and I find it ridiculous how a majority of people will trust a woman's side of the story more than the guy's when both claims are yet to be proven true.

Anyway, I don't wanna argue back and forth about it lol. People are gonna have their opinions, I just hope one day the truth will be revealed and whoever that is lying will suffer the consequences of their actions.

cecilia

Staff member
the whole point is that Film neglect the mother and son. If he wants to solve this problem, he should have done awhile back. Now that it's in the public eyes, he's out to ask for forgiveness. Same for Annie -- she should have finds out the truth of what Film thinks then and force on that paternity test to make him admit it privately but NO, neither take these measure and that's why they end up hurting each other even though it's not intentional in the first place.

Right now, it's all he says and she says -- we can't pick side and blame them individually -- BOTH are at fault and both needs justice for these. They just need to come up with a better solution to take this whole ordeal down so right now, the best OPTION to do is to get that PATERNITY test -- it's not fair for Annie but it's not right either for her to push him away just b/c she feels society is pressuring him. These two needs to step up and come up with a good compromise among them two to get it over without having the public say.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
To make things simple and short .... Either Annie is lying and want Flim to be the father because of her obssesion, or Flim is just a douche for not taking care one of his own. These are all the reason that comes to one point "THE DNA TEST". Either take the test or you don't!! SImPLE!!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this situation is such a big mess for film now all his work got cancel i kind of feel bad for him i wonder what he will be doing now since he got his family to support :( and what if the baby turn out not to his i mean what does annie have to be scare about if she so positive that the baby is his.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe the law is different in Thailand? I know we favor mother more if they are financially stable. My aunt's friend, has a daughter from her first husband. She had him pay for child support for a while, but later she decided to drop that because she didn't want her husband take custody of her child. Maybe Film has the upper hand, if he is the father of Annie's baby. I'm not sure, but it would be nice to have an answer from someone who knows Thai law esp dealing with this kind of situation.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
WoodyMorning 21Sep10 pt1

Tee-ka-yu his eyes are so big! :wub:

Film already didn't allow anyone to think he was serious with Annie the moment he said "I was intimate with her, but we were not boyfriend and girlfriend." (That statement has become a hit among Thai people. That statement and "a fellow human being" Don't become intimate with a man who only sees you as a fellow human being. Hahaha.) You don't have to love or care about someone to simply say "I helped her financially because she and I were intimate for a while, and there's a high possibility that she was pregnant with me, so I wanted to help her even though I wasn't sure I'm the father" or something along those lines. LOL. It would've made him appear more gentleman-like. saying you were supporting a pregnant woman just because she's a fellow human being is ridiculous because 1.) you didn't deny being intimate with her and 2.) you admitted being intimate with the woman for a while. so many people find it incredulous that a man would support a pregnant woman if he didn't think she was carrying his child. i think that's why many people had a difficult time comprehending his word choice and statement. like i said, it was either a poor-written script by RS or just plain unwise and hurtful statement on Film's part.

Regardless of paternity, Film will do fine. RS will not easily let him go. He can still make money for the company. He will still have work to do to earn money for him and his parents. He has been working all this time while Annie hid herself. So financially, Film is much more stable. Annie didn't earn any money when she had to hide herself.

I think Annie will eventually consent to the DNA test because of the pressure. Or if she waits until her son grows up, it will be kind of like Marsha's case. when Guy was younger, there was a rumor that he wasn't Nui Ampon's son. Marsha and Nui didn't care at all. Now that Guy's grown up, those rumors died down because everyone can see that he's almost a duplicate of his dad's image. LOL.

in Thailand, even if the DNA test proves someone's paternity, the mother is still the only lawful parent. She can deny the baby's father's involvement. that's why more and more people support Annie to do the DNA test. maybe she wasn't aware of her rights. now i think she knows that she will not lose her child no matter what. if the test proves negative, she will have to accept the consequences and go on and live her life as she planned before: to just be a single mother who has to raise the child on her own without Film's involvement.