Game Loon Rak (Mana Production)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess this is the sitcom andrew was talking about. its gonna air on February 14th every saturday on 1:45-2:15 pm. credit to drea @ tv3

yes, i hope andrew accepts another lakorn then!

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
so this is only a sitcom? ok then. i want andrew in another lakorn also.

No this is going to be a series not a sitcom. As for Noon being the n'ek, I think Andrew picked Noon because she normally plays the sassy n'ek who doesn't go down without a fight. Andrew said he was playing the director (?) of a talkshow and Noon would play the host (?). They don't get a long and sometimes they have problems with guest who appear on the show. But don't quote me on that because that's just my loose translation of what Andrew said in an interview on SSBT.

russe

sarNie Adult
yay... Noon and Andrew... can't wait to see them!

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
Yay! This is great news! I'm so glad he's going to have another lakorn. I hope this one does really really well, much better than the last one he produced/directed (Sadut Ruk).

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love andrew and noon s....i think that they can pull it off...i can see it happening...i just hope noon get long hair...she's looks beautiful no matter what, but i prefer long hair for her....

nolee

sarNie Adult
i love noon but why oh whyy .. i don't think they'll look good together. i'm glad he's back but i expected him to do a lakorn wit anne or something =/ womp womp ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^atleast its not like an actual lakorn where it airs on the prime time. so we still could have hope for him and anne! maybe he might feel intiminated working with her especially watching BBK lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man love Andrew and i do like Noon but i wish that her hair would grow back long again
because i don't like her with the short hair on.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
andrew n noon.. interesting... hehe.. awwe.. he specificallyt chose her.. how cute..