Gillian And Edison

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
well i came upon to this forum from asianfantic that edison and gillian are dating...??

January, 2008 A special Day with a special someone.

To celebrate her turning 27, Gillian Chung held a big birthday party last night at the Ritz Carton in Hong Kong. The theme was pink and the entire guest who arrived which include Sun Boy’z, Charlene Choi, Joey Yung, Nikik Chow, Sun Boy’z, and Kenny all wore some kind of pink outfit. The surprised of the night was Edison Chen who came in a pink polo under a black hoody with khaki paint and held 2 dozen of rose along with a small pink box. Paparazzi flush bulbs went crazy as they shout to Edison, “Why are you here?� Edison just smirks and said, “To celebrate a special day with my special someone.� An up roar from photographer was heard after this comment and Edison quickly went in to avoid further question. Five minute later Gillian came in a cute pink dress along with a tiara fit for a princess. She was immediately informed by the paparazzi that Edison is here. She blushing replies, “He should be!� Through out the party, Edison and Gillian were constantly seen together, dancing and whispering to each other. One partygoer overheard Edison telling Charlene that he and manfeet (sorry I just can’t say her name!) are over and he just want to concentrate on his time with Gillian right now. After the party everyone left but Edison and Gillian were seen sneaking out the back door and into Edison Mercedes Benz.

Credit to EGnMR for the great manip

February, 2008 Caught shopping together.

Past rumor couple Edison and Gillian were caught groceries shopping last night. The two superstars were seen holding hand walking into a tiny market in downtown Hong Kong. As observe by one onlooker, both were very intimate with each other, often whispering and laughing together. Edison was often seen asking Gillian advice on different fruits and vegetable. When Edison caught sight of photographer, he instantly got a little agitated but was immediately calm by Gillian. The two quickly finished their shopping and walk out to Edison car.

Credit toGill#1fan for the great manip!

February, 2008 Spilling the Bean!

Edison Chen went on the popular variety show 100% Entertainment to promote his new movie with Stephen Fung. The usual private Edison was very open that day and willing answers every question that was asked. When Little S asked him how is his relationship with manfeet, Edison calmly replied that they have separated. The naughty host then teasingly remains him that she predict this would happen last time he came. Edison smile and tease her back that if this career fail, she can always be a physic! Little S who is known to be very aggressive with her question said that he has been seen a lot with Gillian Chung from Twins. Edison blushed and smiles sheepishly. When asked if they are together, Edison smile got wider and said, “Hmm, yeah we are at dating stage right now. We’re taking it slow and getting to know each other all over again.�

March, 2008 First Premiere as a Couple!

The premier for Edison Chen and Stephen Fung new movie were held last night. Many stars attend the premier which include Miriam, Joey Yung, Charlene Choi with date Jay Chou, Amanda Smart and her boyfriend, and Nicolas Tse also show up with wife Cecelia. Stephen Fung who recently reunited with long time girlfriend Karen Mok was all smiles as they pose for picture. The star of the night however was Edison Chen and Gillian Chung who made their first appearance together as couple. The two stars seem very happy holding hand and smiling for photographer. Gillian Chung who is one part of the widely popular group Twins let her boyfriend have the spotlight for the night. She left most of the answering to Edison and seems satisfied to just be by his side. Edison who is known to not be too fond of reporter was happily smiling and answering question. When asked why his is so happy today, Edison quickly look at Gill and replies, “How can I not be, I have the most beautiful date here!"

Credit to SaGill22 for the great manip! And asianfanatics.net

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I don't get it, did u get the date wrong..I mean we are in 2008, but just in January, not February or March yet..Anyways, so tell me that Jay Chou and Charlene is not dating...noooooooooooooooooooo...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Here's a pic of her:

Vincy Yeung (right): (credits to asillysaint)

No offense, but she's not all that pretty. -_-

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agree, u know what, I think Gillian deserve someone better than Edison. This guy is not really gentleman like either, he's a badass wannabe....She deserve someone better, like Kenny Kwan..

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Yeah...nude photo of him and female actresses. Gillian Chung, Bobo Chan and Cecilia Cheung. There's more, but only three actresses photo was release. The person that was fixing Edison's computer, found those pictures and save it to his computer.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
Yeah...nude photo of him and female actresses. Gillian Chung, Bobo Chan and Cecilia Cheung. There's more, but only three actresses photo was release. The person that was fixing Edison's computer, found those pictures and save it to his computer.
whAtt!! even Gillian Chung, Bobo Chan and Cecilia Cheung too Wow!! sUrprise

minankumo

sarNie Adult

r u sure? i dont believe it until i c proof.

max

sarNie Elites
LOL... I did not believe it, until I saw proof. It is totally real... I use to adore Edison for his face, but now he is just a sick person to me. He is so perverted. Nasty, but he is still hot. LOL...