Gillian And Edison

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yep, it's real. i saw the pics online.

To me, it's not a big deal. He had consensual sex with his girlfriends and took pictures of them.
So what? A lot of people do that. the only difference is that he got caught and got his pics stolen.

We're all adults, those girls are also adults.
They knew what they were doing, posing provocatively and being all skanky.
Is it sick? Is he nasty? People have sex, it's natural.
He didn't coerce these girls into taking pictures.

For me, I don't really care. I'll still watch his movies and continue to not listen to his music.
His music really sucks.

He should be happy. It may be bad now, but once the backlash ends, he's gonna be a bigger star.
Well that's how it works in the US. Everything is just peachy over here.

it's their private life, I don't really care about that. I care whether his movie is entertaining.
Did you really expect him to be virginal?
Did you expect those pop singers to be virginal too?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, I feel sorry for Nic Tse..he is soo in luv with her and for her to do this..Oh my god, the baby is probably not his, it's a 50/50 chance..Dang, Nic deserve better, he must be soo embarrass...

I'm not a fan of Edison, I think this gayass is a pervert. But it's also the girls fault too becuz they were aware that it's on camera and they still posted for it, flaunting their u know wat...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, if your husband or boyfriend at hand asks to film the intimate portion of the relationship, BE AWARE! He may be a pervert in disguise with loads of footage on his other flings. The safest thing to do is, DON'T FILM PERIOD!

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
regular people have sex. celebrities have sex. it's natural. we're all humans. there's nothing wrong with having sex with ur girlfriend/boyfriend. just be careful if u let ur partner take photos/videos of u during the act. if ur partner likes to take pictures/videos during ur happy hour, he/she must delete them after viewing. in this case, it's unfortunate that Edison was reckless. also, he shouldn't have kept pictures and videos of his ex-girlfriends or partners. Cecilia Cheung got married with Nicholas Tse long time ago, so Edison should have deleted her pictures. even when he hadn't broken up w/the girls, he shouldn't have stored the photos/videos.

i think people should view movie stars or pop stars as professionals. we should pay attention to their work, not their personal lives. they're adults. there's no law against consenting adults who engage in private, consensual, noncommercial sexual acts. also, Edison did not intend for the photos to be released. they were STOLEN. however, i think Edison should have been more careful with the photos and videos. if he was a nobody, no one would care.

i feel bad for the female celebrities involved in this scandal. women who have premarital sex are looked down upon in Asian society, the idea which i think is totally stupid and sexist. my best wishes to the girls.

merry

sarNie Egg
from what i have known is that he is dating Vincy Young (however her name is spell like) she is the niece of EGG (think this is how its spell too). there were recent picture of him coming back to HK and going shopping with her and waving at the camera who took their pictures. I think that EDC and Gillian are just friends with benefit. Not to be mean but f buddy only! Also, yes those pictures are real I have seen them I mean hundreds of them and a couple clips! WOW! LOL! Still amazed at it! but like T3rri and minankumo said. I think he flew back to HK and is with Vincy's uncle. I heard that the reason why Kira is getting the money because Vincy's, Meggie Q, and someone else set of pictures have not been realease yet due to the agreement of the money deal. Also, these three women's pictures are the most important one that is why their pictures has not be release as a completion like those others girls who's pictures has been release. I read that off the one forum I go too. So all of these information I am telling you guys are credit to them.

merry

sarNie Egg
oh and i forgot to tell you guys and ladies this "that this is like a last year problem, where kira had ask for a money but EDC and EGG did not agree to it and so the newspaper and so did not print anything out and one of the memeber in the Kira group got kill because he got caught and did not say anything. So, this year they finally got all the pictures printed and upload it on the internet and stuff.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Ok...two more pictures just came out of Rachel Ngan earlier this morning. The photos looks like it's from a scene from a video.

merry

sarNie Egg
i guess its not over yet! i thought that Rachel Ngan is the last since Kira is getitng pay already. But i guess he is releasing new pictures. Here is a website you guys can go and check it out. It has nothign to do with any of the pictures but just an update. http://theblemish.com/2008/01/edison-chen-has-sex-pictures/

rumors about jackie and Gillian too!!

"2 Jackie Chan’s involvement in Gillian Chung scandal
The pictures that were released were stills taken from video. These were used as bargaining chips for a pay off. The rumor is in the video Edison asks Gillian who’s better in bed. Him, Jackie Chan or Albert, the owner of EEG. Not to tarnish the reputation of one of the most internationally known actors in Hong Kong with the Olympics looming, they decide to pay Kira off."

credit to the people off this one website I got to.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
So, wait, how does Jackie Chan get involve in this??? I agree that celebs are human beings and that it is not wrong for them to have sex..BUT if young people look up to u and count u as their role model u suppose to set good example. TWINS is the popular group singers and little kids watches them..For Gillian to do it, she should have thought it twice, I mean it's being video taped and she should have known that it will not be kept secret...In other word, she's a retard..But I would give her some props for showing her face out to the public and apologize on television and surrounded by bunches of photographers and fans...Did Edison ever do that, or he just video tape himself (the thing that he's really good at doing) privately and air it...

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
why do "young people" look up to celebrities anyway??? why do the celebs have the responsibility to be a role model??? they're singers. they're movie stars. they're not human rights activists. they're not Red Cross volunteers. they're not world leaders. if the "young people" have to have someone to look up to, they should look up to the people who actually contribute something significant to the world. and the parents should also teach their kids, not let the celebrities teach them. after all, that's the duty of the parents. just because a few celebrities are not "pure" and "innocent" doesn't mean the fans are going to copy them. if someone wants to have sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend, do they really need a celebrity to make a decision whether or not they should have sex??? if that person relies on celebrities to make such an important decision, then that person's a retard.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agree with u on that one..but u know how people are..hack, some of the obsessive fans even tried to look like their favorite stars..but anyways, if it wasn't for the young people, most of the celebs wouldn't even get famous..majority of their fans are young viewers....

merry

sarNie Egg
I do agree with you two on this they are human too and if they want to have sex let them be. also, yes i do give gilian props for showing up unlike edc. many people are saying that he cannot be at hk anymore because there are people over there who will kill him or hurt him he show his faces there. but i don't know if its true or not.

here is the website i got too:
http://www.sgindo.com/forum/index.php

to anyone who is interest in this can go and check it out.