aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kacha's part finally aired? Guess I'll tune in now :D :D :D

I still lol at him & Tao being singer koojin <--- is this really official hehe.

sarNie Adult
Full episodes with subs are also available at KissAsian.

Edit: I encourage people to watch it on the official Youtube channel though. If the companies see that there are a lot of views for the English subs, they'll be encouraged to make more official subs available for future lakorns!

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Kacha's part finally aired? Guess I'll tune in now :D :D :D

I still lol at him & Tao being singer koojin <--- is this really official hehe.
Yes it is and they themselves ship it too (lol!). The music industry also has popular koojins of their own, for example Nat&Tol.

Cute clip from Lovely Geologist ep1:

And now I can't wait for this one to get subbed!

I believe this one is also only 4 episodes.
Yeah, only Handsome Cowboy gets 8 episodes. The others will only get 4.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
What 4 eps only??? That's crazy. I want to see more of them

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Question: Is there a limit to how many photos you can put in one post?

Btw Gentle Vet is pretty cute. That bathroom scene is hilarious! 'I didn't see your tiny wee wee!' Lol this line kills me!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for Lovely Geologist episode 3:

I guess you can test the limit lol. Yea. I'm enjoying Gentle Vet a lot, too.
Haha just read the rules thread and apparently we can put max 5 pics in one post and those picture posts cannot be back to back. :)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
lol what pictures are you planning on posting anyway? you can always do a dedicated IG or twitter and link people over. then you can go big with the pics. :)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
lol what pictures are you planning on posting anyway? you can always do a dedicated IG or twitter and link people over. then you can go big with the pics. :)
Found tons of bts pics (since this series is in part 3 already), but it's okay. Five is enough lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Gentle Vet episode 2 is out with English subs!

I like Lovely Geologist a lottt. Might be bias though, since I like Cherreen.
Yeah I like Cherreen too and Kacha is just darn cute! I've always liked his voice and his duets with Tao but this is the first time I see him act and IMO, the character suits him.

sarNie Adult
The uprise in these short stories is great. There's a lot pairings you'd normally not see and a lot of actors, too.

Casting did a great job picking actors to suit their roles. I hope the fandom of these books are happy with the choices as well.

Stegosaurus is so mean to Trex lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The next part to air is Badass Baker with Victor Zheng & Piglet Charada, instead of Absolute Economist. I have a feeling this could be since they had to film some last minute scenes for Absolute Economist the other day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJnXGQChz3W/

Badass Baker will start on 11 Sept.

This is another segment I'm looking forward to because of the plot. He's a neat freak (being a chef/baker and all) and she's a messy right who doesn't care about hygiene(!) when she's engrossed in writing. And then they're forced to live together. Imagine the hijinks!

The uprise in these short stories is great. There's a lot pairings you'd normally not see and a lot of actors, too.

Casting did a great job picking actors to suit their roles. I hope the fandom of these books are happy with the choices as well.

Stegosaurus is so mean to Trex lol.
Yeah agreed. Three parts in and everybody looks the part so far.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Okay last multifandom featuring Push & Esther. I'll switch to a different couple next time promise. I just haven't watched any other parts get cause I was not interested in Gentle Vet. But I think once they sub Lovely Geologist I'll have another part to watch.