aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes it is and they themselves ship it too (lol!). The music industry also has popular koojins of their own, for example Nat&Tol.
Oh really? lol, how cute!

Question: Is there a limit to how many photos you can put in one post?
Being a moderator here and still remembering the rules we put out a few years back... the limit of photos per post is 5 photos. But If you post the 5 to see and hide the rest in the spoilers tag on the same post then it should be fine in my opinion. The only reason we had this limit was so that the forum wouldn't look so cluttered.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teesit is the best wi I feel bad for Trex. :crybaby2:
I know right? Poor T-Rex. *how adorable though the way T-Rex calls his name lol*

Being a moderator here and still remembering the rules we put out a few years back... the limit of photos per post is 5 photos. But If you post the 5 to see and hide the rest in the spoilers tag on the same post then it should be fine in my opinion. The only reason we had this limit was so that the forum wouldn't look so cluttered.
Oh okay thanks.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
lol i kinda find it odd that kang gets so much screen time with cherreen considering they were just in puppy love together, and he's basically playing a vet student again. i didn't know trex would have such a sad background. feel bad for the dude. glad he'll get his stegasuarus in the end though.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Badass Baker looks good and funny. And hot!

Looks like Kacha and Fon (n'ek in Playful Comm-Arts) are making a special appearance in Badass Baker.

lol i kinda find it odd that kang gets so much screen time with cherreen considering they were just in puppy love together, and he's basically playing a vet student again. i didn't know trex would have such a sad background. feel bad for the dude. glad he'll get his stegasuarus in the end though.
I was talking to a friend about this, and I'm glad that GMM production is not in the habit of recycling OTPs (maybe because they have many talents + the freelancers? Some of their popular young stars are not even here like Bank, James, Petch & JJ). Besides Push&Esther that have been tried and tested, I don't think the others have worked with each other as couples before. Mek/Mild would have been an easy choice, the same as March/Punpun and even Kang/Cherreen, but in here they're randomly partnered and yet they wonderfully fit each other (so far).

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I was talking to a friend about this, and I'm glad that GMM production is not in the habit of recycling OTPs (maybe because they have many talents + the freelancers? Some of their popular young stars are not even here like Bank, James, Petch & JJ). Besides Push&Esther that have been tried and tested, I don't think the others have worked with each other as couples before. Mek/Mild would have been an easy choice, the same as March/Punpun and even Kang/Cherreen, but in here they're randomly partnered and yet they wonderfully fit each other (so far).
I know people like their OTPs but damn, I mostly avoid them myself unless the lakorn is really good and unique in some way which most of the time, it's not. Mek/Mild and Kang/Cherreen again would have been too much overkill, because both their dramas ended not too long ago. Oh and Puppy Love 2 with Kang/Cherreen is gonna air soon, but I think they're still doing fan service by having them share so much screen time together.

Yea. Besides Push & Esther, I don't think I've seen any of the other couples together before either. I think these short stories give GMM an opportunity to gauge the popularity of their new actors without investing in a full length drama on a new actor that not a lot of people might like.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I know people like their OTPs but damn, I mostly avoid them myself unless the lakorn is really good and unique in some way which most of the time, it's not. Mek/Mild and Kang/Cherreen again would have been too much overkill, because both their dramas ended not too long ago. Oh and Puppy Love 2 with Kang/Cherreen is gonna air soon, but I think they're still doing fan service by having them share so much screen time together.

Yea. Besides Push & Esther, I don't think I've seen any of the other couples together before either. I think these short stories give GMM an opportunity to gauge the popularity of their new actors without investing in a full length drama on a new actor that not a lot of people might like.
Haha kinda agreed about Kang/Cherreen. Well it can be some kinda promotion for Puppy Love too anyway. Same with WhiteCaptain, from bts photos seems like they'll be sharing lots of screen time together playing brothers. These pairs do have their own fans so they can still attract them while introducing viewers to new ones at the same time.

sarNie Adult
lol drunk t-rex. it was good up until Mark and Dash's ex came into the scene. they just bring drama and are unnecessary i think.