aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T-Rex (Kacha's character) trended during and after the last episode of Badass Baker, even though it's not even his segment lol. That's impressive.
I can totally see and understand why his character trended. He is so innocent and pure. His part is so sweet.

Seeing how innocent Trex is, it was pretty funny when he was drunk in Badass Baker.
I just saw the previews at the end of T-Rex's finale ep.... and omg.. the innocent T-Rex.. is drunk.. hilarious!

Seeing Victor's Dash cameo in Lovely Geologist and the trailer for his part, I'm pretty interested in it. Will be waiting for his subbed parts :) I guess in the mean time, I'll watch Kang's Vet part.

I must say that GMM is doing a pretty good job at finding and casting people for their series. Who's the guy who played "Game"? I've never seen him before.

I always mention Kacha but... he really did do a great job as a dinosaur fanatic. I would love to see him act again. I really love his ost too, I never get tired of his voice.

The production team really invested in his part whether it be on the clothing or toys. I just love how light this part is, oh the innocence... :3 But man.. Kacha must've been hot and sweating bullets wearing those clothes all the time... Thailand is hot, hot, HOT! LOL.

sarNie Adult
I always mention Kacha but... he really did do a great job as a dinosaur fanatic. I would love to see him act again. I really love his ost too, I never get tired of his voice.

The production team really invested in his part whether it be on the clothing or toys. I just love how light this part is, oh the innocence... :3 But man.. Kacha must've been hot and sweating bullets wearing those clothes all the time... Thailand is hot, hot, HOT! LOL.
@whitedove will probably know who Game is. lol hopefully, his outfits were made of thin and breathable material unless they turned up the air conditioning, but I doubt they'd do that as the cast and crew would be hella cold. I remember when the ost came out. Had that ish on repeat for the longest time.

If you like Kacha, you're probably a Tao fan, too? Guy is gonna play gay (I think) alongside Tony Rakkaen in the Club Friday series which will be interesting.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Another video of the Oishi press conference from another angle (with better audio):

@aikoden Game is played by Jay Awat. He's a GMM newbie I think.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@whitedove will probably know who Game is. lol hopefully, his outfits were made of thin and breathable material unless they turned up the air conditioning, but I doubt they'd do that as the cast and crew would be hella cold. I remember when the ost came out. Had that ish on repeat for the longest time.

If you like Kacha, you're probably a Tao fan, too? Guy is gonna play gay (I think) alongside Tony Rakkaen in the Club Friday series which will be interesting.
Yes, I'm a Tao fan too, but I have a super duper soft spot for Kacha. I just find it hilarious how @whitedove mentioned that he and Tao are koojin for music wise. Like sometimes I got the vibe of them being paired but never thought it was like koojin status lol... *coughcough* I don't mind though *whistles*

OT: But wait wait... my boy Toni is gonna be gay too or just Tao? I need to prepare myself. :3

@aikoden Game is played by Jay Awat. He's a GMM newbie I think.
Thank you dear :)

As I wait for Teddy to be subbed. Should I assume Hunz is gay? :confused12::p

sarNie Adult
The premise of the Club Friday story, I think, is they kiss (while drunk maybe? not sure) at a party and end up questioning their sexuality? I don't know if they'll both end up gay. Gotta watch it lol.

sarNie Adult
btw, is there a good app for thai pop radio? i use bigbradio for kpop but have been unsuccessful finding a good one for thai pop.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yes, I'm a Tao fan too, but I have a super duper soft spot for Kacha. I just find it hilarious how @whitedove mentioned that he and Tao are koojin for music wise. Like sometimes I got the vibe of them being paired but never thought it was like koojin status lol... *coughcough* I don't mind though *whistles*

OT: But wait wait... my boy Toni is gonna be gay too or just Tao? I need to prepare myself. :3

Thank you dear :)

As I wait for Teddy to be subbed. Should I assume Hunz is gay? :confused12::p
I think there's a faculty koojin storyline in there, before Focus' character comes in.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for Absolute Economist episode 2:

Absolute Economist OST performed by Hunz & Focus (cover song):

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
are you sure it's called joox music? it's just a music player for me. and thailand radio always crashes. :(
Or maybe it's just Joox? If I'm not mistaken, Joox streams music kinda like Spotify. It even has its own chart.
What's popular in Joox is basically what's popular in Thailand.

Or maybe that's just in Thailand.

sarNie Adult
Or maybe it's just Joox? If I'm not mistaken, Joox streams music kinda like Spotify. It even has its own chart.
What's popular in Joox is basically what's popular in Thailand.

Or maybe that's just in Thailand.
Thanks. Yea. Maybe it's just in Thailand. It's just a music player for me. No streams or anything else. Sad. I wanna stream Thai pop, but they're aren't any good apps or sites out there for the US.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ambitious Boss with March & Mook has started filming today, though I'm expecting no filming will resume for at least a week due to the passing of King Bhumibol.

tmp-cam-381523346.jpg

14723127_275161982878406_1064481367703683072_n.jpg

And Hunz, White and Lee are making special appearances in Ambitious Boss:
14726261_976008029192488_5343930397107421184_n.jpg

cr.uprinceseriesofficial & giggoo_'s IG.

sarNie Adult
Mook!! I was afraid her hair was gonna be like in the promo picture lol. It's pretty like this.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Thanks. Yea. Maybe it's just in Thailand. It's just a music player for me. No streams or anything else. Sad. I wanna stream Thai pop, but they're aren't any good apps or sites out there for the US.
My Thai friend said to try kkbox, deezer or indie shuffle. Maybe you can check them out.