whitedove

sarNie Adult
thx lol....soo confusing
Haha not really. We just have remember that GMM Grammy is this huge media conglomerate (TV, movies, music, magazines, etc.) that owns 2 TV channels; GMM25 & One31 (formerly known as OneHD). And GMM Grammy also owns record labels, production companies (GMMTV, Exact, GDH), artist management agencies, and many more that takes around 70% of the whole entertainment industry in Thailand. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...for me it is. Too much for me to follow. I'm use to just watching ch7, ch3, ch5 ...music was RS or Grammy that was it. No crazy umbrella....which really is neither here or there

First class finish well. I figure it was all a ruse. These 2 are cute together.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
The trailer for Hippy looks good. I knew something was up with him from one of the episodes of Kiryu's part and they were talking about how he didn't look too well. I hope Hippy's part isn't sad.

sarNie Adult
anyone know where i can watch waterboyy that's not linetv (i don't have access)?

sarNie Adult
I am oddly into Hippie while before any of this even aired, I was kinda neutral about this one. The trailer did a good job of making me interested. :clap:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched few series.... Love this series although I didn't have any expectation for this series. until now my ranking are

1. lovely geologist- Kacha was a cutie here. love him so much... the storyline also simple but good
2. foxy pilot- love Mek and Baitoei here. although no real kiss...
3. extrovert humanist- Ploychompoo and Captain are narak...
4. playful comm-arts- White and Fon are adorable although the storyline quite confusing
5. badass bakers- shirtless Victor is an eye candy.. Piglet quite good too...
6. gentle vet- love kang and punpun. no comment
7. absolute economist- just ff
8. handsome cowboy- didn't bother to watch all episode. stop at ep 3.

still waiting for single lawyer, crazy artist, ambitious boss ... the ranking may change in the future