p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haha oh man their names lol Mek was Zero in UD: Don't and the second girl's name was Ozone haha but anyways, the names are so weird. Thesis? Firstclass?

Wow lol

rainbowhill79

sarNie Egg
i'm a little bit confused... i saw #uprinceseries on ig and there are posts that march-mook's would be absolute economist, and hunz-focus' would be ambitious boss. which one is true?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
White (Nawat) and Captain (Chonlathorn) are the koojin from Love Sick The Series but now they're playing (fraternal) twins in this show lol. Pretty amusing but I guess even in Thailand you can't have BL (boys love) dramas all the time.

Btw, from #uprinceseries ig, looks like they're tweaking the stories a bit by making groups of friends (White-Captain will obviously interact since they're playing twins). I saw that Push character's circle of friends include Mek, Kun and Captain. GMM says this series will start broadcasting on May 22nd at 8pm Thailand time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm looking forward to this series. I find all the couples to be so adorable! I'm especially looking forward to seeing Kacha, PloyChompoo, August, and Hunz on the little screen ... but especially KACHA :D

And awwwwe, N'White & N'Captain are playing fraternal twins, how cute hehe <--- Even though I loved them (& the others from Lovesick) I find it great that they're not stuck in BL roles. They've already showed professionalism in being able to portray BL. They're actors so they should be given other roles and not be stuck with one.... but they should never forget their roots as well too though :3 I just wish them the best in all their careers~~

sarNie Adult
lol they've got Push starting off all the series. Ugly Duckling and now this. Currently watching Esther in the Thai version of the OC. Didn't think she can pull off Summer, but I was wrong. She brings a different type of adorableness to the character.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the trailer to first part. Its going to be on air May 22, 2016

Push & Esther part
OMG so excited for this series! Hopefully GMM TV will sub post subs for this show like they've done for others. It's honestly the one thing I really like about them. Push and Esther look way more fun, cute and compatible in this lakorn as opposed to their first one.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I hate how long it takes for gmm to upload the episodes. even worse, its only one episode a week. i really cant wait that long for one episode.
i'm going to wait until one story is completely finished airing, and watch that while the other stories air at the same time

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Here is the trailer to first part. Its going to be on air May 22, 2016

Push & Esther part
Push and Esther are growing on me after I watched Puer Tuer (?). I'll anticipate with their part for sure.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I hate how long it takes for gmm to upload the episodes. even worse, its only one episode a week. i really cant wait that long for one episode.
i'm going to wait until one story is completely finished airing, and watch that while the other stories air at the same time
Haha yeah I might do the same.

Though I might skip-watch just to get a glimpse of Captain in the first part of the series lol.

Anyway, GMM25 will air a U-Prince Special: Behind the Scenes tomorrow (15 May) at 8pm.