AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Only 4 episodes, episode 4 will air on 7 August.
I don't mind Gentle Vet being 4 eps long, the plot doesn't look so interesting. It sort of reminds me of Pity Girl. If PG was any longer than 5 eps it would have been a bad idea imo.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Is it gonna be common that all the male leads will have someone who is gonna kill for them? lol

Are comics a big thing in Thailand now? Seems like a lot of stories are coming from bestsellers, which I think gives some variety from all the remakes. The stories are there, but creators need to take some risks and give people something different from time to time.

@whitedove, do you know where lakorns are being discussed by a lot of fans? Doesn't seem to be much discussion here unfortunately. It can be a thai forum. I'll just use the good ole googletranslate. Curious to see what people are saying. :)
A lot of Lakorns are being discussed on AF, it just depend on what lakorn and the airing date. Check out the currently airing section that are ts of Lakorns being discussed. But then again there are other Thai related forums - I only Spicy forum, but I rarely use it.

On your comic question, I did rather say books/novels are a huge thing in Lakorn industry. Most of the popular Lakorns are from novels eg Sawan Biang, The Fire series etc.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
It would be nice if there are separate threads for each part if it is a series type of lakorn aside from the general thread about the whole series. :)

Anyways it's 12 parts, wow it will take time before the entire series is done airing. The number of episodes per part are unequal.
Looks interesting especially that it is a college setting...
The OP probably thinks that 12 parts are a bit too much lol. Besides, all the other parts besides part 1 will only have at least 4 episodes.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
If anyone wants to rewatch Lovely Geologist trailer, it's now up with English subs.

sarNie Adult
Alright haven't been keeping up with the episodes, but now I can finally binge watch it all! Lol
lmao i know that feel. i sometimes look at a thread dedicated to a drama after it's ended, and lol about how it must've felt waiting for the next ep. sometimes being busy has its perks.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
What is after Lovely Geologist?
Should be Absolute Economist. Then Badass Baker, Foxy Pilot, Playful Comm-Arts, Extroverted Humanist, Crazy Artist, Single Lawyer, Badly Politics and lastly Ambitious Boss.

Edit: Esther will make a special appearance in Absolute Economist as Focus' friend.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Damn. All the dudes can sing?
Hehe not all (White definitely doesn't sing and he kinda sucks too, though he did release a single with Captain back in 2014). Kacha though is especially a singer first. He was on Academy Fantasia season 8 back in 2012. He and Tao (Kiss The Series) became good friends from AF8 and they even became a koojin in the music industry (their duets tend to do better than their solos lol).

sarNie Adult
Nice. It's a good character -- passionate about what he does, treats nangek well and is persistent in a good way. I'm also a fan of Cherreen since Ban Lang Mek.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Is it gonna be common that all the male leads will have someone who is gonna kill for them? lol

Are comics a big thing in Thailand now? Seems like a lot of stories are coming from bestsellers, which I think gives some variety from all the remakes. The stories are there, but creators need to take some risks and give people something different from time to time.

@whitedove, do you know where lakorns are being discussed by a lot of fans? Doesn't seem to be much discussion here unfortunately. It can be a thai forum. I'll just use the good ole googletranslate. Curious to see what people are saying. :)
thai teen love to read romance/comics novel (japanese manga translated) . my roommate are crazy over them . she kept telling me all the lakorn are from novel . Kdrama are making wedtoon into drama and the chinese are making drama from internet novel as well !