[GMM25] Bangkok Rak Stories - Pae Tarng : Hunz Isariy / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you! For some reason I can never find the episodes on that website when I type the title in. :/

Name and Baitong are so dang cute. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: I ship them so bad. Name is always looking out for Baitong. They feel like the main couple. The ost always comes on whenever they're together. I think this is gonna be like BOF where the main girl falls for the second lead at first because he's a gentleman but then she'll eventually end up with the male lead.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you! For some reason I can never find the episodes on that website when I type the title in. :/

Name and Baitong are so dang cute. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: I ship them so bad. Name is always looking out for Baitong. They feel like the main couple. The ost always comes on whenever they're together. I think this is gonna be like BOF where the main girl falls for the second lead at first because he's a gentleman but then she'll eventually end up with the male lead.
Dang, honestly, at least in the Korean version (haven't seen the Japanese one or Taiwanese one), I really did want her to end up with the second lead. But I agree that this is probably going to happen that way too. Some way or another Hunz is going to end up liking her, and for whatever reason or another she'll fall for him too...

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Dang, honestly, at least in the Korean version (haven't seen the Japanese one or Taiwanese one), I really did want her to end up with the second lead. But I agree that this is probably going to happen that way too. Some way or another Hunz is going to end up liking her, and for whatever reason or another she'll fall for him too...
Haha Japanese dramas rarely have love triangles. Very rarely in fact, that this is just one of the many aspects that make them unique among Asian dramas. For example, even if the guys are brothers or best friends or the girls are sisters/friends and they fall for the same person, they'd always end up choosing friendship/brotherhood/sisterhood than the main girl/guy. Many times they even choose each other even before confessing (like in popular dramas such as Nobuta wo Produce and Yume no California).