[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai TBC Special : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Tao does have a lot of international fans but the cast of the first season was already popular enough and loved by viewers to warrant a second season. Adding Tao to the mix just added more exposure to the sequel. But I think that would've been the case either way if they'd added someone like say, March or Tor, someone who's familiar among the GMM25 youth drama audience and therefore, has a lot of young international fangirls. I think it's safe to say that GMM25 decided to make the special as a tribute to JayPloy shippers, which is why they added the twin storyline so that TooMo would still end up together somehow since they didn't get their happy ending in season two.

But I agree @xcinsationalx, I really think they should just cast TooMo in a new lakorn together. I said it at the end of season one as well, but Exact should really use this opportunity to correctly promote TooMo in a lakorn. I don't think it'll happen this year though since he has a new lakorn with Noona. Nowadays, Toomtam is lucky if he even gets a lead role for one31. To get two lead roles in a year would be a miracle. So hopefully next year TooMo can reunite.

Still gonna watch the special on the 21 since I didn't get a chance to yet, but the only thing I'm put off by from everything I've heard so far is that Ploy and Petch are actual twins. Which would mean Jay slept with both sisters. They should've just made her a doppelganger. Even though it's a bit ridiculous, it's not as bad as incest (not literally, but you know what I mean).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tao does have a lot of international fans but the cast of the first season was already popular enough and loved by viewers to warrant a second season. Adding Tao to the mix just added more exposure to the sequel. But I think that would've been the case either way if they'd added someone like say, March or Tor, someone who's familiar among the GMM25 youth drama audience and therefore, has a lot of young international fangirls. I think it's safe to say that GMM25 decided to make the special as a tribute to JayPloy shippers, which is why they added the twin storyline so that TooMo would still end up together somehow since they didn't get their happy ending in season two.

But I agree @xcinsationalx, I really think they should just cast TooMo in a new lakorn together. I said it at the end of season one as well, but Exact should really use this opportunity to correctly promote TooMo in a lakorn. I don't think it'll happen this year though since he has a new lakorn with Noona. Nowadays, Toomtam is lucky if he even gets a lead role for one31. To get two lead roles in a year would be a miracle. So hopefully next year TooMo can reunite.

Still gonna watch the special on the 21 since I didn't get a chance to yet, but the only thing I'm put off by from everything I've heard so far is that Ploy and Petch are actual twins. Which would mean Jay slept with both sisters. They should've just made her a doppelganger. Even though it's a bit ridiculous, it's not as bad as incest (not literally, but you know what I mean).
Not to mention, what girl in her right mind would be ok with someone who once loved her twin. How can you carry on in life being reminded that the person you love, once loved someone that looks exactly like you.

sarNie Adult
Can you guys let me know when the special is available to view? But you guys are kinda making it sound like it's not worth watching. :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can you guys let me know when the special is available to view? But you guys are kinda making it sound like it's not worth watching. :p
It might not be uploaded on youtube, so you should watch it when they stream it live tomorrow (Nov 21) at 8:20PM Thailand time on their official youtube channel and FB.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
It just still baffles me how Petch can be with Jay, knowingly he slept with her sister and who in fact looks exactly like her!!!! Shit I know it' just fiction-storyline wise but still....argh!!

Well atleast my Thank & Ploy are still happy. Will watch the full series when I get home tonight

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol did they pull out a twin from out of nowhere? thanks for the link @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. still haven't watched it yet to discuss it.
Yes, the story is that the twin showed up with her luggage and apparently parents divorced and mom took younger twin, mom died, so twin goes to find ploy and her dad lol.
That annoys me, I hate when parents do that shit, separate the kids and don't tell them about each other. I am a strong believer in fate will always bring you back to blood somehow, and what if they were brother and sister, had a natural connection and thinks they are in love lol. A little off topics, ops.

sarNie Adult
People keep wanting Pin to have a similar ending to Karnkaew. That's ok, fam. I prefer not to have that extreme of an ending for all rais. Thanks.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I want Mo in a twin lakorn. Maybe GMM25 can get Toomtam, Mo and Tao in another series (or at least TooMo or TaoMo so there won't be any shipping wars). I want them in a heavy drama/slap-kiss/revenge lakorn where one twin is promiscuous and conniving like Karnkaew (Baifern's role in Lhong Fai) and the other is smart and classy. A separated at birth type of storyline where the good twin is raised up well whereas the bad twin is abused/neglected by her foster parents. But unlike Karnkaew's ending, maybe the bad twin in here is saved and redeems herself in the end so there can be two happy endings with both OTPs. XD

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Pin pretty much got a bad ending, like the lady said, "You took your money and ran from your dad, now you have to end up paying for his funeral." She lost the only person who ever considered her a friend. No one deserves what Karnkaew went through. (Well maybe except the people who actually do the human trafficking, but that is a different moot topic lol)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, since your guesses have been spot on. Any idea what story they'll TBC from Season 8? :p
I'm not sure to be honest, but I know ALOT of people want Woonsen and Paula's story to continue. Also, GMM likes to promote lgbt stories, so maybe that one? If not that one it will probably be one of the stories that don't have like superstars in it because harder to cue up the superstars to reprise their role. I know the story I want to see to be continued is Koy's story. I know she wasn't exactly an angel, but I hope she escaped that toxic marriage.