Gran Torino Trailer

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm sorry to say... but i'm not going to go out to see a movie just because there is hmong people in it..
i know that some of you people are all about supporting the hmong..
but for me.. if it's not something that i'm interested in.. i'm just not going to support it..
that doesn't mean that i don't like hmong people.. lol..
i think i'm going to go see this movie though.. just want to see how their acting goes..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sorry to say... but i'm not going to go out to see a movie just because there is hmong people in it..
i know that some of you people are all about supporting the hmong..
but for me.. if it's not something that i'm interested in.. i'm just not going to support it..
that doesn't mean that i don't like hmong people.. lol..
i think i'm going to go see this movie though.. just want to see how their acting goes..
what u said was kinda confusing...
first u said no ur not going cuz it doesn't interest u
then u say u'll go to see how the hmong actors n actoress act...
so r u going or not? make up ur mind...lol...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what u said was kinda confusing...
first u said no ur not going cuz it doesn't interest u
then u say u'll go to see how the hmong actors n actoress act...
so r u going or not? make up ur mind...lol...
it's not just this movie that i'm talking about..
it's basically all the stuff that hmong people put out
sometimes.. it's not even worth the money..
but people are always like... "help to support your fellow hmong people"
and yes.. i might go see this.. however...
the story line doesn't interest me much though..

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
All I have to say is that you should go see it if its your cup of tea. If it isn't then don't waste your money.

Keep in mind, nothing is ever what we expect it to be. If you expect too much then you are bound to be disappointed. So don’t….lol… watch the picture for what it is and quit complaining.

Also…if you notice…each time a movie comes out with a different culture…race…or theme…there is always people out there picketing the fences complaining that the directors/producers didn’t get it right. They’re only human and maybe it wasn’t them that had the final say in it. Like in MULAN…remember how the Chinese Americans were all up and arms about them not portraying the dress codes correctly on the characters??? Go figure….people….please find something else more worthwhile to complain about….lol…….. end child hunger…cancer...elderly abuse...

I am not here to start a war too…lol…. but just be glad that Hmong people are finally being represented..granted that it isn’t a very correct portrayal, but at least it is better than nothing. I will be looking forward to this film and to seeing Doua Moua in it. I’ve had the honor of being included in his circle of friends and he is indeed a very talented young man.

I just kind of wondered why the trailer isn’t out yet in the public commercials. Oh well…maybe Clint is promoting the Changling right now. Now that is a movie that I would really recommend! If you read up on the history in the film…it is really sad and gruesome. May Walter Collins rest in peace and Gordon Northcott burn in hell for all those little boys that he so ruthlessly murdered!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I might go see it. Support my Hmong people. Careless what people say.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
even if it dont look intereseting i'm going to support my peoples!! =) but to me it do look interesting! =)

i_no_no

sarNie Egg
hmm..i agree too...somethin bout their voices gives away their acting inexperience for the hmoob pplz...no offense