Gum Nun Eed [Tiger Tag Team]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Teaser

Teaser credit to novova

I came across the teaser on youtube. Arnus playing as "koon palat" I think. He looks good in that uniform ^_^

***I don't what production this is. If anyone know, please let me know and I'll add it to the topic thanks***

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for the link...look forward to this lakorn....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i so wanna watch this lol..
arnus omg.. still so yummy lol..
amy is so cute ^_^..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
It’s actually a sitcom, not a lakorn. Here’s pictures from the opening ceremony and fitting from May 14. The production is Tiger Tag Team.Amy is Gumnan Eed

Credits siwatfamily

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
does it have a ending? i never watch a sitcom either...i sorta saw the 1 w/bee & captian...love Amy & nice to see arnas back...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yes sitcoms have ending...they are mostly funny but it's very long episodes since it plays once a week

meenia

sarNie Adult
on youtube it's up to part 3..it's not bad...but arnus is hot..well he's cute.. it's also funny how amy's sister think au's gay..at first when au first met arnus..he kept looking at arnus...arnus thought he was gay.. and all au was thinking was how young arnus is as the "emper"...i don't understand the rank..for those who have watch it.. please explain the ranks to me... is arnus higher in rank..and who's higher in ranks between au and amy...and what is their roll....thanks..also i love the girl song in this sitcom it's also the ending credits....if anyone know who the singer is please tell and what the title of the song is..thanks...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i think arnus is higher, he seem to be ordering ppl around...i dun know the song..but i know Amy sings a lot of her lakorn..songs