Hana Yori Dango II (2007)

persephone24

sarNie Egg
gosh i'm so excited for this, however i have to wait for direct download..cuz i never know how to work torrent files...but that's ok the screencaps are keeping me sane... thanks for the screencaps and the link :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I got the Information From Arashi Vox. :)

EPS 03 Spoiler/Preview
makino goes to the meeting spot but finds domyoji & shigeru kissing. she gets completely shocked and walks away. rui who is worried with makino goes to her work place soley because "i wanted to see your face." slowly makino begins to get feelings for rui again. that night shigeru goes to makinos house once more and says, "i want to continue to be friends." the next day while makino is complaining to the other 3 f4 members, tsukasa arrives. makino who is completely pissed eventually gets into a verbal argument with tsukasa. on the side, yuki who wants to meet nishikado, goes with makino to visit mimasaka's house. seeing mimasaka being love love with his mother & twin sisters, the two find out why he became the "madam killer." yuki joins a tea group due to nishikado and meets a very nice girl named sara (kanjiya shihori). also makino suddenly meets tsukasa while at mimasaka's house. their misunderstandings get even deeper, and finally makino gives tsukasa an ultimatum. tsukasa's answer is...?

----

Omg I cant wait to see this. .. . However, in a couple weeks I have to study for midterms :(
HUAY
I wanna knoe y Akira is a LADY KILLER ! EPS 03 sounds soooo interesting :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
geez!!! i want to see episode 3 so bad... i'm hurting for Makino... hating Domyouji...loving Rui...*sighs

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I watched the first episode and though it was sort of slow because of all the recap, there were some funny parts. I can't believe they got the whole story of Junpei using Makino to get back at Tsukasa in the whole first episode! LOL But yes, I love the part when Junpei started crying because Makino said that she couldn't be friends with him. And also at the end when they announced Tsukasa's engagement, and the spot light shone on that girl but she was still eating spaghetti LOL. Who is that girl, btw? She looks really familiar...

persephone24

sarNie Egg
Gosh i can't wait for next week!! I finally saw all of episode 2 raw...It was so heartbreaking at some points...makes me want to hit domyouji and his mom.. :lmao: :arrg: I can't wait for next week's episode...lol i had to make a gif of the scene btwn makino and rui!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I watched the first episode and though it was sort of slow because of all the recap, there were some funny parts. I can't believe they got the whole story of Junpei using Makino to get back at Tsukasa in the whole first episode! LOL But yes, I love the part when Junpei started crying because Makino said that she couldn't be friends with him. And also at the end when they announced Tsukasa's engagement, and the spot light shone on that girl but she was still eating spaghetti LOL. Who is that girl, btw? She looks really familiar...
Her real name is Kato Natsuki and in HYD2 she plays as Domyoji's fiancee, Ogawara Shigeru. <_< She is funny but arghhhh .. .

Gosh i can't wait for next week!! I finally saw all of episode 2 raw...It was so heartbreaking at some points...makes me want to hit domyouji and his mom.. :lmao: :arrg: I can't wait for next week's episode...lol i had to make a gif of the scene btwn makino and rui!!
i :wub: :wub: :wub: that gif you made persephone24 of Makino and Rui :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
i already saw episode's 1 and 2 and its killing me!!! :lol: damn you tsukasa!!! stop hurting our makino!!! i hope something really good happens in 3 i can hardly wait!! :yahoo:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Im loving the second season...the guy is so mean though..and ouu' i wana see makino and rui together and i want to see Domyuigi(?) haha get jealous and hurt!! hahah..i dont know..im really into this season

apple

sarNie Egg
I say Domyouji's got the biggest baggage out of all of them. Can't wait to find out what it is. :yahoo: I just want him and Makino to get together already, but then there wouldn't be a show would there? I hope ep 3 doesn't end with a cliffhanger like ep 2. :arrg:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
that's the whole point of having a cliff hanger at the end of an episode... it'll make people want to continue to watch it to find out and that way... they'll keep watching after every episode...

Nameless

N i n j a
aw man rui is teasing makino. he's got that smirk on his face. dumb domyouji is too stubborn. his opportunity in getting makino back is slim.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i heard that in episode 4 Domyoji is gunna attack Makino in a sexual way
and I cant wait to see the part where Rui kisses Makino in the hospital AHHHHHH! It's gettin BETTER each week! :wub:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
i heard that in episode 4 Domyoji is gunna attack Makino in a sexual way
and I cant wait to see the part where Rui kisses Makino in the hospital AHHHHHH! It's gettin BETTER each week! :wub:
Oh my gosh! Are u serious? I can't wait to see both scenes. I'm really loving this sequel so far. It leaves me wanting to see more. I feel so sorry for Domyouji. There is obviously something more to those dreams he's been having. Maybe they have something to do with the reason he hasn't kept in touch with Makino while in New York. I really like the scenes between Makino and Rui. If I didn't love Domyouji more, I would totally root for Rui and Makino to be together. ^_^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Episode 3 was sooooo good!!! I loved the part where Makino said good bye to Domyouji and walked out crying... then Rui ran after her but didn't follow her afterwards, b/c he knows she wants to be alone... then Domyouji takes out the cookies Makino made for him and looks at it...

Note: as for the KISS at the end of episode 2... it was his fiancee who ran up to him and kissed him... he was there waiting for Makino....Makino saw it and left... as for his fiancee... she apparently left and hid behind a store to see who's Domyouji is meeting up with... Domyouji waited and waited until nightfall and Nishikida came and got Domyouji...

also... at the end of episode 3... we find out that Nishida (Domyouji's mother assistant) is secretly helping out Domyouji and Makino!!!! YAY!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
eps 3 was so good..i cried so hard towards the end...and the characters did all get better looking somehow...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i barely finish eppie 1, watching it on crunchyroll, since youtube deleted everything..it's good! love JUn!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it got deleted from youtube b/c a company in japan that deals with TV shows protested it being posted on youtube, so it got removed!!!

episodes 1-3 + english subs are avaliable at d-addicts...

i just got the subs for episode 3 and it's GREAT!!!