Heaven's tree

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
Ana said:
LOL! LW does have a bad temper and is freaky at times but it isn't that violent. Most people think the punch he gave Maya was harsh but I think it's good for her that evil biatch <_< . He told her many times not to say it so what she got back was well derserved :loool:
[post="87059"][/post]​

Yes, I do agree with you lol :D.

I REALLY ENJOY THIS DRAMA MORE THEN GOONG BY WAY FAR. LEEWAN GETS HOTTER AND HOTTER! KEKEKE... POSTED SOME CAPS IN LEEWAN THREAD... THE FIRST 3 EPISODES LEEWAN SCARED ME, HE SEEMS LIKE A STALKER... HAHAHA. THEN THE NEXT 4 WAS THE BEST. SEEMS LIKE THE TWO (BRO&SIS) SWITCHED PLACES... CANT WAIT TO SEE PART 8. VERY SAD DRAMA, SEEMS A THE MISSING PARTS IN "STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN" GOTTA BUY THIS DRAMA WHEN IT COMES OUT... ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Epoisode 9 preview look so sad and bloody :(
But damn LW looks goooooood. Episode 8 has some cute scenes with him and n'ke :p

danny

sarNie Hatchling
just watched ep. 9 today and man i don't want it to end tomorrow, but it's coming to an end....ep.9 was cute between YS oppa and Hana, but then it was also sad how he decided to do at the end...so sad.....but can't wait till tomorrow when the final ep comes out...^^YS oppa looks very HOT...lol...^^ and i have to say that Ryu is one of the hottest Jap. guys that i have seen so far...hahaha....^^

It ended already... :huh: Isnt there supposed to be 10 episodes long or is it jus 9. Cant wait for the subs to come out before i watch it... kekeke... But i know its already sad as is... :wavecry:

danny

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i seriously didn't want it to end the way it did....
man makes me not want to fall in love anymore......it's too depressing when something like this happens.....i'm crying my heart out with this...i think i'm gonna stop watching these sad sad series for a while....

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah seriously! i was skimming through it becuz i couldn't understand it, but i had a little bit of tear coming out during the part where she saw his last video tape on her razer.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
so would you all highly recommend this series then??? cause i'm currently download episode 1... but haven't finished yet... and i don't know if i should start the other episodes....

IS IT VERY SAD? LIKE THOSE CINDERELLA STORIES???

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Babyt said:
can someone give me the summary to this drama??
[post="100965"][/post]​
Hana is a bright young girl who lost her father at a young age. When her mother returns to Japan, she comes with her new Korean husband and his son Yunsuh. Yunsuh's mother died during his 10th birthday and after her death, he becomes autistic. While Hana is fond of her new step-brother, he wants nothing to do with her. When their parents leave on their honeymoon, Hana's mother leaves the children with her deceased husband's sister who will manage their inn during the trip. While they are gone, the aunt and her daughter Maya abuse Hana and make plans to sell the inn in order to pay for gambling debts and college. Despite all of this, Hana finds comfort in her brother who begins to open up to her and eventually speaks after ten years. As they start to have feelings for one another, their journey in this ill-fate love is only the beginning...

credit to: Omen666 @kpop

I will upload some of the episodes in the DL section. Look for more in Buddie Media.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
diz series finally end...geeeeeeeeeee lost so much tears for diz...whoever hasnt c it must watch it its goood and highly recommend it............if u dun like to cry then dun watch it cuz every episode could make u cry

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
I really like the soundtrack of this series. I was just wondering if anybody know where can I download the MTV of this series. Thanks.