Heaven's tree

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just start watching this drama on youtube....i have to admit that i cry alot during watching this drama....... :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg this drama really gave me a lot of tears.... even though i hate sad ending- well actually it's more like sad/good ending at same time... because if you watch this drama then you will be able to understand the situation they are in.

I SO RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO WATCH IT!

by the way, lee wan is soo hot! :w000t:

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
i never really wanted to watch this drama.. but my sister dl and i was bored so i watched and i`m gald i did.. cuzz it is fucccking AWSOMMEEEE!! i`m dling eps 6 right now haha.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
omg this drama really gave me a lot of tears.... even though i hate sad ending- well actually it's more like sad/good ending at same time... because if you watch this drama then you will be able to understand the situation they are in.

I SO RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO WATCH IT!

by the way, lee wan is soo hot! :w000t:

[post="106242"][/post]​
but isnt he hotter in "lets go to the beach" cuz he has medium short hair in it :D

thea

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching this drama right now OMG I love it and I only seen like the first 2 parts lolz I think I know the outcome of this drama but will have to continue watching it! For this who have finish watching this drama can someone please tell me what happens to the aunt and the cuz characters? I hate this so much in two parts I seen of this drama lolz just want to bitch slap them if I can! But besides that the two main character are so cute and the snow scenary omg I just want to go play in it!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for uploading this series. I downloaded and watched 4 episodes last night...totally hooked!! Megaupload wouldn't let me download anymore cuz it said I exceeded my download size so had to wait, otherwise I would have been up all night watching this.

This is such a sweet love story between Hena and her step brother. Ahhhhh...so sweet. The pe'ek is so handsome. At first I was he was just okay...as the episodes went by its like :shocked: ...so handsome especially in episode 4 when we see him again after 2 years...totally handsome with that hair cut... I can't wait to see how the story develops. I am hoping he didn't become a gangster or something as he looks like he's filthy rich now...only after 2 years..unless he found out his dad was dead and received his inheritance...

I am going to try not to read these posts in here cuz I don't want to ruin it for myself... :w000t:

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Also...love the scenery..especially the path they bike to school every day..with trees on each side of the path...reminds me of Winter Love, fly me to love, etc....

anjos

I havent had the time to watch this movie... but I really want too.... the story line sound soooo good..... and from reading what ya.... said it make me wanna watch it......

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got around to watching this series. Sad I must say, the male lead is a great actor! Hana's character..though I liked her...., but at time she did get to me (too much crying....always yelling and screaming his name), at times she as just too weak.

Regardless overall I did enjoy it.

shaddy

sarNie Egg
omg..i wanna see...where can i go to watch this with sub?...other than youtube

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
*cries*...this drama is soo good...i love it...really wish he didnt die at the end but *sigh ....still good...he is sooo fine....omg im in love with him now....i really wish they would kiss...but i guess they didnt kiss cause she's too young...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Lee wan is a hottie!! he look so cute with his short hair. he's a very handsome guy. nang aek is cute/adorable. they make such a cute couple. i wish they would play together again in the future like maybe next 2 years or so. yes this drama make me cried so much. but i love this drama. my first favorite Korean drama. but it end so fast, only 10 episodes ,compare to other dramas which are longer, good dramas end fast. i wanted to see more love scenes of pra aek and nang aek.

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
This was the first and only drama I watched that I cried for. It was so sad that I was afraid to watch it a second time.. I did later on when I got over it.. Lol.. But OMG! It was so annoying how she kept crying and yelling out "Oppa!" all the time.. it's like.. dude, get a hold of yourself. She made things a lot worse by doing that. I admit.. this drama was dragging a bit. I was having a headache. I like this drama, but too many headaches from the drags and trying not to cry! Lol. Lee Wan and the character he played was HOT! He looked better with the short hair. I wanted one of those necklaces, but couldn't afford them. Lol..