Hello! Miss/Hello! Baby

sulad

sarNie Adult

Has anybody seen this series? Just finish watching it couple days! I recommand it! It's really good! It have a good storyline and doesn't have drama in it! ;)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this too.... I'm not that enthused with the results.... I mean it started off really good and there's funny scenes all over the place, but overall, the drama drags a bit and it starts to get pointless.... However, it is a funny drama to watch, and yuck, Lee Hae Da's fashion in this drama is so ugly that you can't help but laugh at her..hehehe...

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
I want to see this drama b/c Lee Hae Da stars in it!
Besides, it's funny toO--so I'm hoping that I won't
get disappointed!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
It started out great, but ended poorly. I agree with someone here and say it does drag. I think I stopped at like ep7. lee hae Da could have been better, she cried so much and it looked so fake.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah this drama started out great but the ending so suck though...its like they just rush everything and some of the problem didn't even solved

max

sarNie Elites
I have not seen this, but I also heard that it was great in the beginning, but ended not that great, so... yes. It still looks pretty good, but I am not sure if I will actually watch this one.

maealo

sarNie Egg

Has anybody seen this series? Just finish watching it couple days! I recommand it! It's really good! It have a good storyline and doesn't have drama in it! ;)

Yeah! I think the drama is great because of LEE DA HAE but I was disappointed at the end because I felt it was rushed. Even though! I still hugely recommend this drama. LEE DA HAE is so pretty here.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
when it first came out, i watched the first eppie then skimmed the second eppie... couldn't seem to get into this one.

cikna

sarNie Adult
This drama began airing in Malaysia last weekk. So far, I'm liking it! Hope it's not that bad when it drags.