---help with hmong dub chinese movie---

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Anyone know this hmong dub chinese movie? It's a really good movie but here's the summary:

Phab ej is a rich guy and he has this servant kind of like a butler with him 24/7 (they're actually closer like friends) and so he has this one friend who is a bad guy and phab ej always help his "friend" because he didn't know that his friend was actually bad. I don't know what happened next but I guess they were on a trip and met these two brother-sister and had to share the same boat with them. The two brother-sister were actually from the royal family because the brother is the soon-to-be-king. His sister which is the nangek which at first she and praek fought over stuff and she wouldn't let praek and his servant on the boat. After they left the boat, the king said to them that if they ever needed help, they should go to the palace or something but praek and his servant doesn't know that it's the king and princess they're talking to. I don't know what happened next, but I think when praek went home, his wealth was stolen by his so called friend and now he's poor. The only thing he had left was a fan that had a name written on it and he goes on a journey to find the two brother-sister for help. On his journey, he kept showing the fan to other people and asked them do they know who this person is and no one knew about it. They became kind of like the beggers and so they were near the palce but didn't know a thing until the king and his sister got out of the chariot and was walking up the stairs to the inner palace. Praek's servant saw them and called their names and went straight to them, but the guards blocked his way thinking that he was a bad guy and they fought. Praek then went to help his servant and he was fighting with the guards when he opened his fan, everyone of the guard kneeled down before him. I'm thinking it's the king's fan that he gave to praek so that praek could meet him. And so the king helped praek to be rich again and he went to take revenge on his so called friend.

Anyone know this one then? Sorry it's kinda long