Help with Hmong dubb movie

sILLY5

sarNie Egg
I know this is old.... I've seen the korean version with sub titles, my mother has never seen it. I'd like to know if I can get the hmong dubbed version somewhere..... Flea markets i've looked. Help. I'd like her to see it. She's got no kids since school has started and now has free time....

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is old.... I've seen the korean version with sub titles, my mother has never seen it. I'd like to know if I can get the hmong dubbed version somewhere..... Flea markets i've looked. Help. I'd like her to see it. She's got no kids since school has started and now has free time....

If you live in the Saint Paul, MN area you can go to borrow from the Saint Paul Public Library. All you need is a library card.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
If you live in the Saint Paul, MN area you can go to borrow from the Saint Paul Public Library. All you need is a library card.

lol.. yeah nowadays they have hmong movies and songs at the library and you can just check it out with a library card.

skies

sarNie Adult
heckaaaa cool...i dont think there's any lbrary in california that has hmong dubb movies/series...way cool :D