HELP!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I was wondering if anyone has the move called Ntxawm Qaum Ntuj Thiab Ntsuag Ntiaj Teb. I think that's the title of the movie.

It's about these two boys whose mother is ntxhais qaum ntuj. One day their father met her and married her. He took away her wings and hid it so that she couldn't leave. After a few years, they had two sons. One named Ntshia and the other named Ntshau. When their mother went to tend the farms, their father would take her wings from the 2nd level(idk what its called in hmong) and play with it to make the boys laugh. One day, their father went to tend the farms and their mom was left home alone with the boys. They were crying and pointing to the 2nd level and so their mom went up there and found out that her wings were there all this time. So she flew away back to heaven.(I'm guessing) Their father comes back home and finds that their mother left and was angry. 20 years later, their father says that it's their fault that their mother left and that if they don't find her, he'll kill them. So the boys set off on their journey to find their mother. They went up to heaven and found their mother. In order to bring back their mother, they have to beat their grandpa at Hide and Seek. So their grandpa starts off hiding as a big juicy peach on a tree. The boys couldn't find their grandpa so they ask their mom,"niam niam, yawm txiv nyob qhov twg na?" Their mother tells them,"Neb yawm txiv ces yog lub txiv duaj nyob pug saum tsob ntoo." So they go to the tree and start poking for peaches to "eat". They started hurting their grandpa so their grandpa told them to stop and that it's just him. It was the boys turn now. They had nowhere to hide so they ask their mom to help. Their mom turned them into sewing needles and pinned them to her shirt.

That's all I remember. Hehe, it was part 1 and a part of part 2 from the trailer. I used to watch it everyday as a kid but never got to watch part 2. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find it. If you guys have it, please upload it onto youtube.