Hero 1000 Ruk (Exact)

maijune

SarNie Adult
I'm surprise this topic is so quiet. The lakorn is not that bad. It's actually getting somewhere and the chemistry between Dew and Fang are heating up slowly =D Since collaborating for the second time, they will have more romance scene here than in the first lakorn together. Highly recommed this lakorn ****

TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU...THERE WILL BE MORE OF ROMANCE SCENES WITH DIEW & FANG SINCE THEIR FIRST LAKORN TOGETHER WAS NOT....JUST FINISHED EP 3 AND GOING TO WATCH EP 4 RIGHT NOW...LOVED THE VERY LAST SCENE OF EP 3 WITH DIEW AND FANG....THE MOMENT IS NICE PLUS THE SONG PLAYED AT THE SAME TIME WHICH MAKE IT BETTER....

IS THE ENDING SONG SING BY TON? SINCE THE THEME SONG IS BY DIEW...THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE TON BUT I WASN'T SURE...THAT'S WHY ASKING...

meenia

sarNie Adult
okay..i do like this lakorn so far..but i serious don't believe that Ton can fall deeply in love with fang so fast... and i mean...why is he being an A** and being mad at Dew.. when Dew is the first one to meet fang... I mean i understand it more if they made Ton meet Fang first...and we get to see that love at first sight from him to her...but Dew's the man in the mask that help Fang, that is why she liked Dew more than Ton...but come on Dew meet Fang first and already liked her, just because he can't fall in love, doesn't mean Ton the younger brother should go after her..also i hope i can assume that if (i'm a girls so i'll give it in sister example) my sister meet the guy she fall in love at first sight...and i knowing that...I will not fall for the same guy...it's like he's already for my sister, i won't fight for him, even if in the end my sister doesn't choose him..TO ME there's no dating sister/friends-ex-boyfriend...i think that's just gross...well not gross but to me i can't do that... hey..i wouldn't even date friends brother...because to me that's like dating my own brother...funny because most of my friends brothers are friend with my brother...that's why i have a feeling that it's the same as dating my own brother... so dating friend's brother is a no on my list too...gosh...i'm really picky.... hehehe..okay that was off topic a little.....back to the lakorn...

I mean the storyline isn't that strong to make me believe that Ton meeting Fang twice and announce that she is his and Dew should back off......They should make Ton eviler in the beginning and not just spoil... i mean they should make him meaner... not just that he's has a short temper/ and a playboy...i wanted something else from Ton.... on the other hand.. about Dew pushing Fang away...that i understand..because he could die if he fall in love and Fang just happen to be the girl he likes..

i was watching part 4 and i love Dew and Fang..so funny how he's trying to get her to leave or stay away from him, but she just keeps staying...makes Dew smile all the time.. and then his weak heart... it's just funny how if he gets excited he'll get a heart-attack...or if she smiles or being tooo pretty he goes weak...but i think it's cute that he keep telling her to go away...Poor him she's making his heart hurt and she doesn't even know it......HEHEHEH..i'm was just thinking......I wish i can make a man(young hot man) get a heart-attack because i'm just so beautiful for him....HEHEHEHEH.....that's just funny...

Okay..man i have a lot to write.....the other thing i have notice... why is it that every time Fang's in danger ( they are after her right or are they(bad guys) after Dew and Ton)...oh..well...i mean..every time Dew's with Fang..he always notice the bad guys.. even at the end of part 4 when he told Fang to leave and she does and then she met Ton... Which i fast forward... so i didn't know what those two talk about..but when fang got on the bike with Ton and Ton notice Dew in the mirror.. he smiled and then drove off... Does Ton even notice or feel the bad guy like Dew does???

okay sorry long post..i had a lot to say.. hey that mean i'm interest in this lakorn..so it's not that bad..Dew is HOT... and there's something about Ton...i mean it must be his eyes ...they aren't brown are they.. i don't know i just love looking at Ton's eyes... he's pretty cute in this lakorn...I swear it's the eyes..

OKAY...promise this is the last thing i'm going to write....WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MAY RIDING IN????....I think it's just funny..it seems like she in outer space or something..I think i saw it twice in part 4...when i was fast forwarding May's part... reminded me of the cartoon Jackson or something like that were they live outer space..i think....

I haven't gotten the chance to watch this yet, but it sounds interesting. I'll definitely watch for Ton & Aerin.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is great and refreshing! I must say that Dew and Fang are so cute together! and I do have to agree with Meenia about Ton..what gives ton the right to steal fang away from his brother? eventhough theyre not together, Ton should know better than to go after her... like Meenia said...Dew met fang first and Ton knew very well from the start that Fang's the girl that Dew loves but cannot have...isnt that already painful for dew? loving someone but he can't be with them? and for Ton trying to pursue Fang, its just so wrong...he is so selfish, doesn't he see how hurt Dew is? and Dew is his own brother...all I can say is Ton is such a selfish brat lol..Sorry im just letting out some steam haha...But yea I also noticed Ton's eyes, I think hes wearing contacts, and he is cute in this lakorn! but not his character lol..oh and the thing May was riding on also made me laugh lol...

anyways I can't wait to see the next episode...I hope fang realizes that Dew was the guy who saved her from the start and not Ton...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode four and im loving it. i feel so bad for diew. he's falling so much for fang but at the same time he feels bad for his brother too. Ton's so adorable, that i cnt hate him. lol but i do agree that he shouldn't be sucha A** when diew met fang first... and fang's into diew not him. how sad! i cnt wait for the next episode. I hope to see more sweet scenes! FANG'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
By all means, we know for sure that Fang is starting to have feeling for Dew for sure :) I totally love it when she told him not to go telling people how to say they love her. Isn't this romantic? Hehehe.....I love it =D

maijune

SarNie Adult
okay..i do like this lakorn so far..but i serious don't believe that Ton can fall deeply in love with fang so fast... and i mean...why is he being an A** and being mad at Dew.. when Dew is the first one to meet fang... I mean i understand it more if they made Ton meet Fang first...and we get to see that love at first sight from him to her...but Dew's the man in the mask that help Fang, that is why she liked Dew more than Ton...but come on Dew meet Fang first and already liked her, just because he can't fall in love, doesn't mean Ton the younger brother should go after her..also i hope i can assume that if (i'm a girls so i'll give it in sister example) my sister meet the guy she fall in love at first sight...and i knowing that...I will not fall for the same guy...it's like he's already for my sister, i won't fight for him, even if in the end my sister doesn't choose him..TO ME there's no dating sister/friends-ex-boyfriend...i think that's just gross...well not gross but to me i can't do that... hey..i wouldn't even date friends brother...because to me that's like dating my own brother...funny because most of my friends brothers are friend with my brother...that's why i have a feeling that it's the same as dating my own brother... so dating friend's brother is a no on my list too...gosh...i'm really picky.... hehehe..okay that was off topic a little.....back to the lakorn...

I mean the storyline isn't that strong to make me believe that Ton meeting Fang twice and announce that she is his and Dew should back off......They should make Ton eviler in the beginning and not just spoil... i mean they should make him meaner... not just that he's has a short temper/ and a playboy...i wanted something else from Ton.... on the other hand.. about Dew pushing Fang away...that i understand..because he could die if he fall in love and Fang just happen to be the girl he likes..

i was watching part 4 and i love Dew and Fang..so funny how he's trying to get her to leave or stay away from him, but she just keeps staying...makes Dew smile all the time.. and then his weak heart... it's just funny how if he gets excited he'll get a heart-attack...or if she smiles or being tooo pretty he goes weak...but i think it's cute that he keep telling her to go away...Poor him she's making his heart hurt and she doesn't even know it......HEHEHEH..i'm was just thinking......I wish i can make a man(young hot man) get a heart-attack because i'm just so beautiful for him....HEHEHEHEH.....that's just funny...

Okay..man i have a lot to write.....the other thing i have notice... why is it that every time Fang's in danger ( they are after her right or are they(bad guys) after Dew and Ton)...oh..well...i mean..every time Dew's with Fang..he always notice the bad guys.. even at the end of part 4 when he told Fang to leave and she does and then she met Ton... Which i fast forward... so i didn't know what those two talk about..but when fang got on the bike with Ton and Ton notice Dew in the mirror.. he smiled and then drove off... Does Ton even notice or feel the bad guy like Dew does???

okay sorry long post..i had a lot to say.. hey that mean i'm interest in this lakorn..so it's not that bad..Dew is HOT... and there's something about Ton...i mean it must be his eyes ...they aren't brown are they.. i don't know i just love looking at Ton's eyes... he's pretty cute in this lakorn...I swear it's the eyes..

OKAY...promise this is the last thing i'm going to write....WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MAY RIDING IN????....I think it's just funny..it seems like she in outer space or something..I think i saw it twice in part 4...when i was fast forwarding May's part... reminded me of the cartoon Jackson or something like that were they live outer space..i think....

according to your concerns...at first ton doesn't know that fang is the girl diew has fall for....and plus he also asked diew about it and diew said fang is not the one....but in ep 4 when diew is at fang's house and ton does found out about it when fang said to ton that diew is hurt like his heart going to explore something like that...but ton doesn't care though because he knew diew can't love fang plus ton is such a spoil brat as u all know...

the reason whey the bad guys always chasing fang is because they know that fang will lead them to the hero they looking for...and diew has special ears that can hear that's why every time the bad guys come he knew already...and ton doesn't have as diew...

i also noticed that about ton's eyes too...and i think he wear contacts in this lakorn....

that's it for now...i gotta go...

meenia

sarNie Adult
according to your concerns...at first ton doesn't know that fang is the girl diew has fall for....and plus he also asked diew about it and diew said fang is not the one....but in ep 4 when diew is at fang's house and ton does found out about it when fang said to ton that diew is hurt like his heart going to explore something like that...but ton doesn't care though because he knew diew can't love fang plus ton is such a spoil brat as u all know...

the reason whey the bad guys always chasing fang is because they know that fang will lead them to the hero they looking for...and diew has special ears that can hear that's why every time the bad guys come he knew already...and ton doesn't have as diew...

i also noticed that about ton's eyes too...and i think he wear contacts in this lakorn....

that's it for now...i gotta go...

Okay, you are right that Ton doesn't know at first when he first saved Fang..After he saved her, he knew she's the one that makes Dew heart hurt..but he did asked Dew and Dew did denied to Ton and said Fang's not the one...Ohh well it doesn't matter which one loves her more...it's two guy liking one girl...so it really doesn't matter on the guys...it's more like who she likes more and who she will choose..you can love her more, but if she chooses the other, hey what can you do... you can't make her love you....

okay off topic.... i'm single and my co-worker who are older and married...always telling me to marry or choose the guy that loves me more.. like he has to like me more then i like him like 60/40...and i'm like... i won't marry a guy that i don't like even though he loves me 101%....and there's no such thing as he loves me 60% and i only love him 40%..to me it's 102% and he has to be 102% too or i won't marry him... The elder always say that..but i really don't believe it.. they see it as.. if he loves me more..i'm more free in marriage life... and he'll try to do everything to make me happy...i know it's great to have a guy willing to die for me, but if i don't love him enough then i'm not going to choose him as a life partner..... lol ...But this does explain why at 23 i'm still single..I'm just too picky..but we are talking about life long partner..but then again i bet when i hit 30 and still single..i wouldn't be disagreeing with the elder..i'll be like who ever likes me i'll marry them.. it's true.. i had told my friends that by the time i'm 30 and still single i'll marry the first "GUY" who asked for my hand...at least it's better than my friend who said that by 25 if she can't find anyone..she will turn lesbian....lol...Weird HUH.... Also..you guys know in lakorn and movies where girls have guy friends... and then later best friend married... I wish i had some guy friends..too bad from our group of friends (really close friends) we only have one guy in it and he turns out to be GAY and i'm serious... he's pretty cute too..why is it that all gay guys are usually cute...

back on topic.. i just downloaded part 5...i'll go watch it right now....

Phanou1993

sarNie Egg
TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU...THERE WILL BE MORE OF ROMANCE SCENES WITH DIEW & FANG SINCE THEIR FIRST LAKORN TOGETHER WAS NOT....JUST FINISHED EP 3 AND GOING TO WATCH EP 4 RIGHT NOW...LOVED THE VERY LAST SCENE OF EP 3 WITH DIEW AND FANG....THE MOMENT IS NICE PLUS THE SONG PLAYED AT THE SAME TIME WHICH MAKE IT BETTER....

IS THE ENDING SONG SING BY TON? SINCE THE THEME SONG IS BY DIEW...THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE TON BUT I WASN'T SURE...THAT'S WHY ASKING...
no the ending song is singing by dew the star 5 not the dew in this lakorn another one
loove that song
but the opening song is singing by dew the star 4 - the pra´ek
i agree the scene is very cute =)

Peung

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is quite interesting! First I thought it would be so cheesy with the lame special effects and stuff. I was laughing at the first episode because they had lava lamps in the lab. Then, I was laughing so hard when May was riding on the Segway electric scooter. It would be more cooler is she just floats. I thought the bad guys supposed to be super high tech. They should make the bad guys' lair more high tech. Also, the animal noise that appeared every time the bad guys show up is very annoying. I think doing once or twice is fine, but doing it all the time is quite annoying. And... too many beeping noises all the time.

Ok... aside from those complaints, the lakorn is great! I love the love stories between Diew & Fang and Ton & Aerin. I like how Diew wants to love but can't and how Aerin can't love, but somehow develops feeling anyways. Can't wait for the story to develop! This is by far the most interesting & unique lakorn this year. I hope it'll continue to get better.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
dew and fang's chemistry in here is amazing!!!! gosh, they just look soo good together. lol i cnt wait to see next week's episodes!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
AHAHAHAHAH..........It's getting more intense! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!!! =D

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like Fang but I don't know about Dew. He just doesn't seem pra'ek material to me. I didn't even watch their first lakorn together because I don't really like him but by all the comments made in here, maybe I should give it a try.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Trust me you'll love it! Fang is starting to show her feelings and she kinda of knows that Dew cares for her =D

maijune

SarNie Adult
I really like Fang but I don't know about Dew. He just doesn't seem pra'ek material to me. I didn't even watch their first lakorn together because I don't really like him but by all the comments made in here, maybe I should give it a try.

YEAH YOU SHOULD TRY IT....IT'S WORTH IT....I JUST LOVED THE ENDING SONG BECAUSE IT MATCHES DEW SO MUCH...HE LOVES FANG BUT IT WILL KILL HIM IF HE LOVE HER....BUT THEN LATER ON HE WILL RISK JUST SO HE CAN LOVE HER....THE LYRICS JUST FIT HIM SO MUCH...

NO ONE UPLOAD TODAY'S EP YET?...I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i thought Dew was gonna be cuter.. but no :( TON is such a CUTIE! i cant HATE him! LOL.

so i still dont really get the storyline.. later TON is gonna hate DEW cause of a girl? thats messed up. FAMILY FIRST MAN! lol

edit: okay, i just finished 1 - 8 today.. and DEW totally won my heart! ahahha hes such a sweeetheart! AHHH! :D