Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Was currently at Fresno NY!! There was tons of old dubbed drama going for as low as $1 per disc each set. The sellers stated that those dramas will be the last copies available- since those productions stopped dubbing and the stores are closing. Trust me, there was finally... a bunch of people buying. I basically picked up the ones that I really wanted only.

The new dubbed dramas are Piang Chai Kong Nee Mai Chai Poowiset (Oh...&I realized that maybe two productions dubbed PCKNMCPW, so I will have to recheck it. ❤) and Pit Sawad! I was hoping to see Nakee or LRT but nope- gonna be another month or two more... &The newer dramas cost more.

Finally, I will be updating more photos tomorrow in the afternoon and upload more of TRKJ.
Wish I was at the new years, I live like 48 hours away! Maybe next year. But ykm production won't finish dubbing "Nakee" till February. BTW, how much would new dramas cost?

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Wish I was at the new years, I live like 48 hours away! Maybe next year. But ykm production won't finish dubbing "Nakee" till February. BTW, how much would new dramas cost?
Really? did you ask them about Nakee?They were selling the new dramas for $4 a disc which is so expensive! But I did see a booth selling each new sets for only $15. And I got all mines for a lower price though.:icon12:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Really? did you ask them about Nakee?They were selling the new dramas for $4 a disc which is so expensive! But I did see a booth selling each new sets for only $15. And I got all mines for a lower price though.:icon12:
Yes, I emailed them. I think they might be busy with the holidays so they won't finish till February. I'm hoping it would be in January but $4 per disc is costly especially with how many discs there are.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I emailed them. I think they might be busy with the holidays so they won't finish till February. I'm hoping it would be in January but $4 per disc is costly especially with how many discs there are.
Agreed! That's why you got to talk to them into the price you are willing to pay.:thumbup: Wow, and it's the first time I ever heard that YKM replied back to people.
I emailed them several times with no reply at all. Did you contact with this email? ttxykm@yahoo.com?

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed! That's why you got to talk to them into the price you are willing to pay.:thumbup: Wow, and it's the first time I ever heard that YKM replied back to people.
I emailed them several times with no reply at all. Did you contact with this email? ttxykm@yahoo.com?
Yep. That's the correct email. They get back to me the next day or a couple hours later. Hmm... Wonder why they don't reply back to you?

P

PrincessKarina

Welcome!
I created this list to keep us all updated
on lakorns that are being dubb each year.
These are some of the ones release at the end of last year! and some this year.

So far these new ones have been dubb as of 2015-2016:
1. Neung Nai Suang (Tso Tsoov Koj Los Lug Hlub) YKM Production
2. Ngao Jai (dubb by JT- Kev Sib Pab Ua Rau Muaj Kev Hlub and YKM- 3 Leeg 1 Txog Kev Hlub ) I hope JT did a better version at
dubbing and cutting because YKM's beginning of Ngao Jai was not great at all...in my opinion~
3. Lilawadee Plerng (Vim Kev Tshawb Nhriav Thiab Lis Mob Siab) by JT Production.
4. Waen Sawat (Lub Nplaib Coj Kev Hlub)(EQ and YKM dubb with same title?!! I found that super awkward when I found YKM with the same cover photo and title as EQ.)
5. Nang Chada (Tuag Ua Dab Mam Rov Los Hlub & Vim Koj Thiaj Lis Mob Siab ) ( So many cuts in the YKM version! Hopefully the JT did a better job.)
6. Leh Ratree (Nus Nqis Kev Hlub 2015)- JT Production (Can't wait to actually get this version of JT since no one else dubbed it...)
7. Puean and Paeng (Yub Los Txhawm Hlub Koj )-YKM Production- Spoiler***Sad Ending!
8. Fun Fueng (Kev Hlub Tsis Xaiv Caj Ces)- Dubb by YKM too!
9. Lom Sorn Ruk (Vim Raug Dag Thiaj Tau Tus Hlub Zoo)- YKM Production. Actually love this one!
10. Dang Sawan Sarb (Phem Npaum Twg Los Yeej Hlub)- YKM did a great job in my opinion on this one. I liked the girl's voice for Da.
11. Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Txoj Kev Hlub Nyob Kev Deb & Raws Kuv Nplooj Siab Kom Kawg Ntuj & Txoj Kev Hlub Nyob Kev Ncua Ntev ) There are three versions of dubb- with three covers?! I have YKM version and I hated that they cut so many great parts out. If anyone have the other versions do let me know if they are good or not.
12. Kor Pen Jao Sao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Kuv Hlub Koj Tsis Muaj Hnub Hloov) - I personally loved this one out of YKM's creation dubbing this year.
Great and Matt Peeranee was in this one.
13. Lueat Tat Lueat (Koj Thiaj Yog Tus Kuv Hlub)- Kan Kantathavorn is in here. I have almost all his drama collection with Mai Davika, lol :)
14. Roy Leh Sanae Rai (2015) (Muaj Nyiaj Tsis Cuag Muaj Koj) - YKM Production.
15. Nang Sao Thong Soi (2015)- (Koj Yog Tus Kuv Tseem Tos)- YKM - Por and Ja.
16. Ruk Sood Rit (2014-2015)- (Kev Hlub Qab Zib) I am not sure which production dubb this yet.
17. Prao (Thiv Thaiv Tus Neeg Kuv Hlub) & (Xav Tau Txoj Kev Hlub Ywj Siab)
18. Fai Nai Wayu ( Dej Siab Txhawb Kev Hlub)- Aum & Matt. Currently Streaming @Youtube :)
19. Plerng Chimplee (Ham Yam Mob Ham Yam Hlub)
Kdramas & Chinese Dramas Dubbed:
1. You Who Came From the Stars (Kdrama) (Tus Kuv Hlub Los Lwm Lub Ntuj Los)~ More like "Koj, Ua Los Ntawm Cov Hnub Qub Los." or the other way around... =_= ~ JT Production..
2. King/Prince of LanLing! I love the original more... (Muab Kuv Txoj Sia Tiv Thaiv Kev Ywj Pheej) JT Production. (Tub Huab Tais Lan Ling ^^)
Lol, what's so hard about translating the title.
3. When a Man Loves (Mob Siab Vim Hlub Koj)

These are some from 2014 or later yrs:
1. Manee Sawad (Nkauj Zab Txoj Kev Hlub Tseeb) (2014)
Currently Streaming @Youtube :)
2. Jao Sao Salatan (Vim Niam Laus Wb Thiaj Sib Tau)
3. Hua Jai Teaun (Txoj Kev Hlub Cov Cia Nruab Siab)
4. Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (Paj Ntshua Nplaim Cog Kev Hlub)
5. Mae Kha (Vim Kev Khwv Noj Thiaj Hlub Koj)
6. Sanaeha Sunya Kaen ( Dag Hlub Pauj Kev Ntsim Siab)
7. Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi ( Tos Ntsoov Hnub Ntsib Koj)
8. Leh Nang Fah (Nkauj Noog Txog Kev Hlub)
9. Samee Tee Tra (Muaj Kev Ntseeg Siab Muaj Kev Hlub)
10. Suparburoot Jutathep Series ( Hlub Tsis Qhia Siab Series dubb by EQ & also YKM Production dubbed them in different titles)
11. Cubic (Nraug Laib Zoo Nraug)
12. Phope Ruk (Tus Ntsug Plig Nrhiav Txoj Kev Hlub Tseeb)
13. Yam Leum Chun (2014) (Hlub Dhau Thiaj Tso Tsis Tau)
14. Pan Ruk Pan Rai (2013) Siab Phem Tsis Tau Kev Hlub (Toomtam& Charabelle)
15. Pan Rai Phai Ruk (2013) Tswv Yim Phem Swb Kev Hlub (Matt Peeranee & Film R.)
16. Sood Sai Pan (2013) (Koom Cem Tsis Koom Siab) -YKM. (There are two version dubbed out there).
17. Dao Kaew Duen (Txoj Kev Hlub Ntawm Kev Npaum Suav) -Aum & Janie.
18. Dao Kaew Duen 2 (Not sure if dubbed yet). -Ken & Namtarn.
19.Koom Nang Kruan (Txoj Kev Hlub Ua Rau Sib Ntxhub).
20. Kaen Sanaeha (Ntxhub Koj Txhawm Rau Txoj Kev Hlub)
21. The Rising Sun 1 & 2 are also dubbed. (Mario, Taew, Nadech and Yaya).
Ruk Sood Plai Fah ( Toj Siab Lub Chaw Tshua)
23. Buang Wan Wan (2013) (Nco Ntsoov Hlub Koj Lwm Tiam ) Currently Streaming @Youtube :)

2016 Updates:
1. Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (Raws Kev Npau Suav Tau Kev Hlub)
2. Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Txoj Kev Hlub Tsis Muaj Hnub Hnov Qab)

There is a lot of lakorns each year, so I am sorry if I missed any. Feel free to add and let me know more titles of the new releases.
I really hope someone dubb Bangrajun and Sapai Jao :)
Hi I would like to watch Sood Sai Pan in Hmong dubbed. Is YKM Production good?

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! Yes I am also interested in Nakee Hmong dubbed.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hi I would like to watch Sood Sai Pan in Hmong dubbed. Is YKM Production good?
I won't be uploading that drama anytime soon. When I do, I will let you know. :) And yes...I would say their dubbing is good, but their cut processes are horrible!
You can also check on YT for some of their old works, if you want to hear the dubbers voices.

Oh my goodness! Yes I am also interested in Nakee Hmong dubbed.
Nakee is still being dubbed, so I will definitely be updating you guys when it's out. :)

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
December's Ending New Releases:
Both dramas were dubbed by YKM Production.

1. Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (2016) (Just a Man, Not a Magician)
Hmong Title: (Tsis Yog Tus Koj Xaiv Tiam Sis Yuav Yog Tus Koj Hlub) Disc: 1-9E.
Should have been named (Tsuas Yob Ib Tug Txiv Neej, Tsis Yog Ib Tug Tub Yees Siv).
(Reconfirming about my recent post... that this lakorn was Dubbed By YKM Production only.)
(Go read the summary and recaps first, before purchasing).
Rating: 9/10.

2. Pit Sawaad/ Pit Sawat (2016) Poisonous Affection/Passion
Hmong Title: (Ib Nplooj Siab Tsis Qhuav Ntshav) Disc: 1-6E.
Should have been named ( Kuab Taug Ntawm Kev Hlub).
Rating:8.5/10.

Cover pictures will be up soon.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
December's Ending New Releases:
Both dramas were dubbed by YKM Production.

1. Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (2016) (Just a Man, Not a Magician)
Hmong Title: (Tsis Yog Tus Koj Xaiv Tiam Sis Yuav Yog Tus Koj Hlub) Disc: 1-9E.
Should have been named (Tsuas Yob Ib Tug Txiv Neej, Tsis Yog Ib Tug Tub Yees Siv).
(Reconfirming about my recent post... that this lakorn was Dubbed By YKM Production only.)
Rating: 9/10.

2. Pit Sawaad/ Pit Sawat (2016) Poisonous Affection/Passion
Hmong Title: (Ib Nplooj Siab Tsis Qhuav Ntshav) Disc: 1-6E.
Should have been named ( Kuab Taug Ntawm Kev Hlub).
Rating:8.5/10.

Cover pictures will be up soon.
How's the dubbing for Pidsawat?

P

PrincessKarina

I live in Kansas. I've been into lakorns for a long time but it's on and off. Sometimes I watch other Asian series then come back to Thai lakorns. You?
I am from Wisconsin. I have been into lakorns for about 5 years now. Yes I am still a bit new in this. I haven't even watch Korean, Japanese, Chinese or other Asian dramas. I consider Thai lakorn very fortunate for me to be into "them". LOL :)

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I am from Wisconsin. I have been into lakorns for about 5 years now. Yes I am still a bit new in this. I haven't even watch Korean, Japanese, Chinese or other Asian dramas. I consider Thai lakorn very fortunate for me to be into "them". LOL :)
Sometimes I don't like a lot of rscenes in Thai lakorns. So I move onto something else. Haha.

P

PrincessKarina

Sometimes I don't like a lot of rscenes in Thai lakorns. So I move onto something else. Haha.
Oh I see. Right. Some of the R-scenes in lakorns become repetitive and sickening so I understand! Have you seen any good Chinese or Taiwanese drama or movies lately? What would you recommend besides lakorns?