Hmong Girls on Tyra Banks Show

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's not her show that's stupid...She's stupid. I don't like her. I don't watch her show either. My friend just emailed me the links.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^^ lol. that's why the shows are dumb.
i especially hated the show about the eye surgery
she's so damn rude.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ that is the one i'm talkin about
ever since i saw that show.
it annoys the heck out of me when people talk about tyra banks
urgh!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
exactly.
i stopped watching that show.
i never knew such show existed until someone pinpointed too. lol
but yes tyra is rude and acted really eacist and mean.
the korean girl was so speechless, too.

kulyia

RUK
yea shes rude on that one, after the commercial break i never tuned back to watch. All i remember was the asian chick had a white bf. Then Tyra was bitching how she should just leave it and not do plastic. Another thing i hate about her is that she like to talk about herself, ALOT. Some episodes are dumb, but some are Okay, Depending on who's on it. I liked the one with Nancy because of Ant and the two other black dudes.. lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I hated how she called the korean chick a fake. Forget if she specifically stated it, but she literally meant it. Saying that she is fake cause she's not proud of what she has, not proud of her asian heritage, blah blah blah...well, Tyra got some fake ass hair (I think she mentioned that too), but it shows she ain't proud of her afro heritage either. Freaking hypocrite.

143art

sarNie Egg
oh yea i remember seeing this....i dont like tyra show but my sis was watching....i think her shows are stupid...it like OMFG i didnt know that!!

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
ugh shes pretty but stupid. she and him have "laundry" (sex) in the next room. where are the parents to beat these shameless wh0res? oh wait they're from the midwest. that explains it.