hmong vampires? CHANGED to family gossip.=]

kulyia

RUK
lol, thats mean.Have you guys ever came in contact with a ghost?or family members?..and GOSH, no offense to you otherr nyabs in tis thread or wherever.but mine is reallie starting to annoy me like HELL..Have you ever seen any nyab that lets her sisters sleep in the MOMS bed before??..seriously, this was the second time.she is reallie thick skined.her hubby my oldest annoyingest and idont reallie look at him like a brother cause he dont treat me and my mom with respect.he bought our house4 or 5 yrs ago and iguess that makes his Wife think its okay to have her family sleep on the MOMS BED.LIKE WTF.she soo fucken thick skined.what do uguys think?

hlee_hang

sarNie Egg
Funeral Homes are creepy. Everything about is just creepy and my husband and I live not too far from the Metro Funeral home on Frost and English in St Paul. One day, we got into a fight and he took off. I didn't really care, but got my daughter ready and were gonna go to the store. We drove by the funeral home and saw his car parked in the parking lot and him smoking in his car, so I pulled up next to him and asked him if he wanted to go with us. He said no, and so we left. After my daughter and I got home, my husband told me that right after I had left, another car pulled in and parked next to him. There was two guys, one older and the other younger, in the car. They pulled down their window and asked him if he was there to see the dead person in there. What was scary was that, there wasn't a funeral that day and his car was the only one parked there. He answered them no, and they said that he shouldn't stay there because the dead wouldn't like it. They left after that and I guess my husband did too.

Scary. I never look at it everytime that I drive by it. It scares me, and I'm scared of dead people too. I dunno how I'm gonna face it when one of my family members pass away. *shivers*

skies

sarNie Adult
Funeral Homes are creepy. Everything about is just creepy and my husband and I live not too far from the Metro Funeral home on Frost and English in St Paul. One day, we got into a fight and he took off. I didn't really care, but got my daughter ready and were gonna go to the store. We drove by the funeral home and saw his car parked in the parking lot and him smoking in his car, so I pulled up next to him and asked him if he wanted to go with us. He said no, and so we left. After my daughter and I got home, my husband told me that right after I had left, another car pulled in and parked next to him. There was two guys, one older and the other younger, in the car. They pulled down their window and asked him if he was there to see the dead person in there. What was scary was that, there wasn't a funeral that day and his car was the only one parked there. He answered them no, and they said that he shouldn't stay there because the dead wouldn't like it. They left after that and I guess my husband did too.

Scary. I never look at it everytime that I drive by it. It scares me, and I'm scared of dead people too. I dunno how I'm gonna face it when one of my family members pass away. *shivers*
*shivers*
yes, everything about Hmong funeral rituals and ceremony creeps me out; from the outfit of the dead to the drums to even the people crying...i guess i overthink too much to the point where i would dream about such things....
the thing that creeps me the most about Hmong funerals is the outfit, where the bag sewn on the back of the Hmong shirt is much bigger than those that are usually worn during new year.....this just scares the h3ll out of me...

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah, when you go to the flee markets you'll see stalls that sell those kind of clothing and i dear not look at them...i hate looking at the shoes...its sad and creepy.

kulyia

RUK
its not THAT bad..im 15 years old to say EXACT..iknoe iknoe sisters im YOUNGE.but hey, atleast iact my age.=]. its not that scary and bad, espcially when ur surrounded by soo many loved ones..I felt safe during my brothers funeral.Because hes ur brother and he wont let anything bad happen to u.

well, beginning of last year in FEB,

Dont read if you dont wanna feel the feeling of how it is to lose a loved one.

my half brother passed away.We live in FRESNO..yup, where it all started..haha, well yeah, im the youngest.Going to this funeral would be my third time ever going inside a church.the first was my grandmas, and third was general vang paos wifey ithink.And this time was my brother..oh and BTW, im going to the same church where my brother had his again on friday.one of our grandmas pass away.another different grandma..Well, yup.iknow what you guys mean.

"Your really dead.iwont be able to see ur lovely smile anymore." *Koj nia tuag lwm tiag tiag.Kuv yuav tsis pom koj lwb mi luag ib zov tsib lwm os*(ithink in hmong srry if i spell it wrong too)Imagine hearing ur mother saying that or an elder lady saying that, it reallie breaks ur heart.After his funeral, i finally understand that one phrase you always hear in movies.somthing about holding on, because when its gone...its gone forever...

so for hlee_hang, dont ever think of that.Spend as much time as you can with Everyone you love and cherish.Even if they are young, even if they are old and smart and clever.Anything can happen soo quickly.And like ive said,"Because hes ur brother and he wont let anything bad happen to u."If one day youve endur losing a loved one, just remember...Tus neeg ua mus lwm, hlub koj heev.He or she even if living or dead, will still protect you.

Church Pov Xyooj is where we went.

hlee_hang

sarNie Egg
so for hlee_hang, dont ever think of that.Spend as much time as you can with Everyone you love and cherish.Even if they are young, even if they are old and smart and clever.Anything can happen soo quickly.And like ive said,"Because hes ur brother and he wont let anything bad happen to u."If one day youve endur losing a loved one, just remember...Tus neeg ua mus lwm, hlub koj heev.He or she even if living or dead, will still protect you.

Church Pov Xyooj is where we went.
I understand, I guess I never really looked at it that way. Maybe I've always been scared cuz many of those that I've gone to, I didnt even know that person. You are totally right. Thanks.

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
lol, thats mean.Have you guys ever came in contact with a ghost?or family members?..and GOSH, no offense to you otherr nyabs in tis thread or wherever.but mine is reallie starting to annoy me like HELL..Have you ever seen any nyab that lets her sisters sleep in the MOMS bed before??..seriously, this was the second time.she is reallie thick skined.her hubby my oldest annoyingest and idont reallie look at him like a brother cause he dont treat me and my mom with respect.he bought our house4 or 5 yrs ago and iguess that makes his Wife think its okay to have her family sleep on the MOMS BED.LIKE WTF.she soo fucken thick skined.what do uguys think?

yah...i kno what you mean.
except my nyab aint that bold. psh she can't even enter my parent's room.
but its your brother's fault. he can be man enough to teach his wife?
i have a similar prob. going on in my fam bam too.
its like that one movie xab thoj did where him & his wife go live on their own
with the support of their niam tais
my nyab wants to kick my parents & siblings out of de house
when majority of the $$ came frm my parents and oldest bro to pay for
this ugly house that my nyab wanted
ha! speaking of which. i'm currently living with one of my older sister and going to skewl
sooo this nyab wants to convert my room yes thats rite "my room" into her kids' room
like psh...i'm going to skewl doesn't mean i'm getting married and moving out.
gosh!
thankx for this outlet...relieve some 'its not really stress/or anger...just feelings'
oh oh oh yea so she wants to kick errbody out and have her parents move in.
uhhuh...fawked up shit we have hea.