Hnub Lis

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it doesn't take that long to sponsor someone here..
maybe a year at the longest
my sister's mother-n-law from laos is here already.
lol.
and no.. there isn't anything great in the US right now
the economy sucks ass!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well... at least Hnub went for a younger and single guy...very smart on her part!

Also wondering, I've seen Maiv Neeb Thoj around tournaments lately, selling movies with a Hmong man.. does anyone know, is that her husband or agent? just because they don't even look like a couple...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Well... at least Hnub went for a younger and single guy...very smart on her part!

Also wondering, I've seen Maiv Neeb Thoj around tournaments lately, selling movies with a Hmong man.. does anyone know, is that her husband or agent? just because they don't even look like a couple...

even though she went with a younger guy that doesn't mean that she's happy.. she may not be happy but maybe she has her reasons.. and as for maiv neeb thoj, i think that her husband and her that a good looking couple because when you see them at tournaments they seems happy and when thay talk to each other.. it's not like they are not happy.. they seem happy and look well together..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hnub Lis will not be starring in anymore movies with Xab Thoj because she is married or getting married to a hmong american in Minnesota. She will hopefully be here in the Summer time! hopefully in time for the tournament in MN. Oh yea her husband is Cha Pao who plays as Pob Zeb in Nkauj Nyab. Yeap, thats her husband.
hey! today i came in Sarn, why does everything sound so similar for real! i heard it in reality and then now in sarn...
i heard that there's a movie called "nkauj nyab" its a hmong ghost movie that hnub lis played and she's the ghost..
imma go see that movie on youtube...

wow she is married......omg!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it's sad that lots of good actress would get married to guys from the US and give up their bright future..

thats what i said, being a actress.. and making movies.. With $100 U.S dollars that they make. u can support ur family for a month or so.. but in the U.S. with
$100.. u wish.

on the other hand, i understand why people from there wanna come to the U.S too. so no comment.

Thailand VS. U.S.. anybody would wanna live in the U.S.. its about da American Dream.. lol

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
thats what i said, being a actress.. and making movies.. With $100 U.S dollars that they make. u can support ur family for a month or so.. but in the U.S. with
$100.. u wish.

on the other hand, i understand why people from there wanna come to the U.S too. so no comment.

Thailand VS. U.S.. anybody would wanna live in the U.S.. its about da American Dream.. lol

that's what i say too but hey.. like the old gee says.. pom nquab ya tsi pom nquab zes.. and wait until they get here.. they are going to feel like why did i do this and feel gulity and regard..

the word "they" - i'm referring to all the group of hmong that came to the US about a couple years ago and the ones like herself whom is getting marry to guys from the US.

qhov ua muaj tiag yog qhov ua uas rau peb mob siab tshaj..

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
sry to say this but her husband does not fit her at all..shes too pretty..and i dont get y they would go and make a ghost story like that after getting married or r are getting married..cuz when u act in movies it follows ure life..and yeah..i just think its stupid to do to start ure life with someone..but its already been done so yeah..but in this movie i didnt feel the love between the characters..and i think its stupid how at the end u just see him dead with her..i mean how did she get him anyways?..and how come this time he didnt try running away or something?..so i thought it was a stupid ending..i mean it would have been better if they showed how she actually got him

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sry to say this but her husband does not fit her at all..shes too pretty..and i dont get y they would go and make a ghost story like that after getting married or r are getting married..cuz when u act in movies it follows ure life..and yeah..i just think its stupid to do to start ure life with someone..but its already been done so yeah..but in this movie i didnt feel the love between the characters..and i think its stupid how at the end u just see him dead with her..i mean how did she get him anyways?..and how come this time he didnt try running away or something?..so i thought it was a stupid ending..i mean it would have been better if they showed how she actually got him
i think she got him because his friends called him by his real name
because in the movie.. he was given a new name
that's why she couldn't find him
i believe that's how it is in reality
i've seen some people that get new names to avoid trouble

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
people move on with their lives.. and Hnub Lis decided to move on and get out of the entertainment industry, so why is it a big deal? Of course I think she would've suited Xab Thoj more but maybe they didn't like each other that way and each have their own obligations.
anyway, I do want to meet Hnub Lis too, so I'm excited to hear she's coming to the US :)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
$100.. u wish.

What I heard Hnub make $1,000 per one movie...if I'm her I'm not going to marry any guys from U.S but like old people say...tsis pom daj dag ces siab tsis nqig.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i think she got him because his friends called him by his real name
because in the movie.. he was given a new name
that's why she couldn't find him
i believe that's how it is in reality
i've seen some people that get new names to avoid trouble

that's how she got him..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the other day my sister went to visit hnub's husbands close friend which her husbands close friend is my bro in law's brother and he told us that hnub gave birth to a baby boy!! congrats to her!! =)

kulyia

RUK
wow..already? humm.. well i have to agree with sumone up there.. commenting that "they" folks regret afterward.. its true. cause my mom friend brought a young ass guy to be her hubby.. as young as her kids.. And he was an orphanage, that was his reason. So he came and he told my mom or his wife that he thought life will be good but regrets when he saw YOUNG GORGEOUS girls over here, same as his age. Then he compares it to his wife whos as old as his ma or slightly younger. no worry, my mom not like that friend of hers btw. and we (me and ma) went laundry and saw them. And later my sis came visit and took my ma to store. and he was like "is this ur daughter?" my ma said "yea" and hes like "does she have a husband yet?" And my ma was like" she already does." And he was like "oh, what about the other one?" referring to ME. omg.. scaryy..=]

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the baby is actually 5months already. the other day i actually got to talk with him myself and i was holding my 5month old nephew. hnub's hubby held my nephew and seems like he misses his son. cause my nephew is also 5month old...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Hnub Lis is married but that doesn't stop her from acting. She has a new movie coming out with New Age Entertainment this year, Ntsuag Cawm Seej. It's good to see her again and my source tells me that she is coming to the US. The reason why it took so long because they needed to get papers done for their son before she can come. It's understandable why it would take them a year.

Well, Ntsuag Cawm Seej will be out and go and buy one!

tshavntuj