.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
zoe, not just trust but u can add so many other things into their chicken love stock lol

And the reason why ppl tease na more is cos he's more obvious in the way he expresses his affection so the whole country knows hahah but with ya, as a girl she's less tangible in her actions, some even not confident that ya actually likes him. But for me, from a female's point of view, ya's actions shows me she is in love as much he is :) most recently her endurances and sacrifices to be and perform with him at the concert says it all!

Just a lean on his shoulders is all she needs and wants :p

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi @m9saeteurn1, hehe no. Currently, me & bubbles8 are the mainly 2 discussing about NY. We occasionally have others posting in here too :lol:.

Ms.Zoe

@bubbles8, hehe yes so many words to describe their chicken love stock lol. Chicken reminds me of that one drawing Na drew Ya as a duck lol. I could not find the drawing at the moment hehehe.

I agree, the Give Me 5 concert says it all! Most girls are reserved so sometimes their reservedness could be seen as not having much affection towards their men hehe.

I always giggle when I look at this photo. I think it was after Ya leaned on his shoulder, Na was ecstatic & was in la la land & Ya was thinking P'Nadech, stop daydreaming we still have a performance to finish lol.

Cr to original owner

zoe, not just trust but u can add so many other things into their chicken love stock lol

And the reason why ppl tease na more is cos he's more obvious in the way he expresses his affection so the whole country knows hahah but with ya, as a girl she's less tangible in her actions, some even not confident that ya actually likes him. But for me, from a female's point of view, ya's actions shows me she is in love as much he is :) most recently her endurances and sacrifices to be and perform with him at the concert says it all!

Just a lean on his shoulders is all she needs and wants :p

Ms.Zoe

:yes: I agree, thanks for sharing @m9saeteurn1. I told my friend about this photo & she replied "oh no, do not pass out" :rofl:...I am fine :faint:...aiyaiyaiyaiyai...lol...Na's photo is the simplest amongst the men photos in term of posing but GEEE his eyes just capture my attention plus his nicely toned hot body that capture my attention even more hehe. He has good amount of facial hair, chest hair & body oil on him :yes:. I did not realize he has prominent collar bones & together with his broad shoulder, they are so attractive to look at :lol:.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
those fanarts are so beautiful! y'know i'm so yadech deprived, i feel like pausing all my current shows and going back watching me some NY lakorn lol Yadech marathon has always been my summer thing i guess. When will I get tired of it? probably never. 

I really need to stick with an OTP name already, i keep on juggling between Yadech, NY and NaYa
also this is so random and CUTE. I love how Yaya goes back to being serious right after that hahaha and Na's reaction is seriously the cutest. sighs. I love my OTP.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
you know whenever i rewatch grgr, I mostly watch my nangfah and saichon part. Literally the cutest drama otp ever.

i was attempting to make a gif with all their lakorns, and i was doing so the RFTD one came out all nice looking without any...effect or coloring. that only happens like once in a blue moon lol the best thing that came out of Rising sun is how nice the DVD set was. The overall quality was really good! I wonder if it is the same with LSR. 

I will just be posting random gifs hehe 

aren't they attending an award together soon? I hope it's true. I miss my loves.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I mainly js rewatch nangfah and saichon's parts from grgr too, they're seriously so so beautiful together!

And that Ryu and Mayumi moment of yours *giggles* and the smile from Ryu after the kiss is js so endearing <3

I think they are attending the awards show, hopefully with decent fashion hehe

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
M9 na won for best actor as Ryu in rftd, naya will be attending another award thing tomoro, hopefully they dont get to sit nxt together, i want them to go the extra to find each other kakak js want to be evil lol

This pic warms my heart, i love seeing them pay respect to the elders