.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
NY will be back tomorrow morning I think and Ya has an event on the 28th so hopefully there will be an interview
Surely there will be an interview:love: Apart from questions relating to their trip now (although I prefer them being interviewed together and that Na will slip a few poa tek:)), I like to hear about her lakorn project with Mario and when they will start it as well. She has never been asked yet.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Nadech bo dtaek :risas3::risas3::love: And Ya liked the pic within the first 17 seconds :love: I wanna see all their couple outfits for their trip now haha
View attachment 34469

Aww the love birds and their matching couple outfits during their holiday together. :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I wonder if they have a new NY traveling pants?! Likewise, I would love to see all of their couple outfits and photos together. :)

GIF Cr queenyeon

Welcome back Na and Ya. :cheer::cheer:
E0226F98-D0A2-44B2-AF8F-7172B07C1825.jpeg
Cr bee_pla2yuhu

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yup they're back :cheer:

We finally got a picture from before they went to Paris haha
upload_2019-4-25_15-14-41.png
Cr bee_pla2yuhu

When they got back
upload_2019-4-25_15-20-2.png
Cr nume

Someone spotted them at Charles de Gaulle airport :)

"I met nong since before getting on the plane back (to BKK) and then when waiting to collect our luggage. The 2 of them were together all the time, looking at their phones together, so cute. They talked to each other softly. I saw nong wai & hug P'Aum who came on the same flight. They're so adorable & they both smile sweetly."

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Summary:
  • Ya said she will start rehearsing for Na's concert this week
  • About their trip to France she said it was fun & it was planned since about a year ago. Na was the one who planned the itinerary for whole trip while Ya chose their outfits (with the help of Ally, she picked outfits out for each day). She told Na that she would pack his bag for him & said that he looked good and was handsome everyday :love: They went to new places and met her friend who was over there (suuuureeeeeee;)). Basically just the two of them went but the reporters kept asking the same question -_-
  • A reporter asked her which trip was sweeter (their trip to France last year or this year's trip), she said both trips were sweet but this trip was more fun
  • She was asked if travelling together like this, just the 2 of them, allowed them know each other more. Ya said a bit, but really she has known Na for 10 years now so they already know each other. A reporter also asked if they had arguments about the trip (e.g. one person wants to go to one place but the other wants to go somewhere else) and Ya said no, their teamwork is really good
  • She said they haven't planned another trip yet cuz they have to work first
  • About the picture that Na posted: when she saw the picture she was like "oouuuuu" and liked the picture, then she texted him "oh, the picture is cute" and he replied "what picture?", then realised that he posted it on the wrong account :risas3:
  • They asked her about Poo Yai Lee and she said she doesn't know, she's not sure what her next lakorn will be (this got me confused loool). All she knows is that the channel still hasn't asked/told her about it.
  • They asked her about coming 3rd on the 100 Most Beautiful Women in The World 2019 poll; she said thank you to everyone who voted & she's happy that two Thai girls were in the poll (Lisa came 2nd)
Tbh if PYL is still going to happen, I'm like 80% convinced Bella is gonna be the nang'ek. Ya's interview has confused me but I think JGNW is still happening because Nok, Mario & the two writers have confirmed she's the nang'ek. Then Lai Kinnaree is probably next as the writer said Ya will do JGNW first & when it's done, she'll act in LK.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
#nadechyaya trended at no.1 on Twitter in Thailand
upload_2019-4-30_19-20-21.png

The whole industry in the comments section again haha; I've only translated some comments
upload_2019-4-30_19-22-24.png
Pang_pichapat: OMG, cute again. Gooood

upload_2019-4-30_20-17-47.png
Annethong: The cutest :icon12::icon12:
Noeychotika: Whaaat is this, I can't handle this shot :icon12::icon12:

upload_2019-4-30_19-33-58.png
Nanarybena: Why can't I stop smiling, so cute :icon12::icon12:
ppanward: Awwww I'm so happy
iamkratae: *screaaam*

upload_2019-4-30_19-35-18.png
Ningpanita: So happy :icon12::icon12::icon12: *screaaam*
b_boomm: Omg! So sweetttt kaa, I can't handle it :icon12::icon12:
darran.n: Awww, I'm dead :love:

upload_2019-4-30_19-49-53.png

upload_2019-4-30_19-56-17.png
zzdaozz: *screaaaam* so cute so cute so cute
mospatiparn: cute :icon12::icon12:

upload_2019-4-30_20-15-21.png

Na's friend teasing him with his caption haha.
"I'm not looking at the path, I'm looking at you"
upload_2019-4-30_20-24-21.png

Ya's friend from uni saying what we all feel by asking Ya to post another photo :thumbup:
upload_2019-4-30_20-42-59.png

I still can't believe we got to see such a cute photo :love:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm deeaaaddddd
View attachment 34604
Cr urassayas
I like how that pic got it's own post lol worth it coz everybody was like :love::love::love::love::love::love: all the stars came to comment coz let's be real, they are STARS to the stars hahahaaha all the stars came out to help create the elephant buzz coz NY really needs it lol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yaya said, EVERYBODY asked her for couple pics from Paris :pancarta: so she had to obliged.

cr. urassayas

After 16 hours that post hit a mil likes... fans were keeping track when they saw the likes were flying, 5 hours already 800k lol Did someone propose? Have a baby? NO just NY being naraaaaaaaaaaaaak :nut:

cr. urassayas

Ally = Us

cr. Allybunnyruth

Blossom = Us

cr. lady blossom

Not all were happy with the post :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(note: read with a crazy sass) Underbed: Oh HO Oh HOOOOOO. Yaya, you are really harsh with me and all of the delusional wives of P' Barry. Who asked you for this photo of you and P' Barry.... No one. No one asked you, YAH. Why did you give it to us? Do not needddddddd. Truthfully, after the bike ride with you was over, husband called to share that you were really heavy he wanted to crash sometimes... Hit a wall sometimes... But he pitied you, was afraid you'll be hurt/ Tease 5555555555555

cr. underbeddara

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I like how that pic got it's own post lol worth it coz everybody was like :love::love::love::love::love::love: all the stars came to comment coz let's be real, they are STARS to the stars hahahaaha all the stars came out to help create the elephant buzz coz NY really needs it lol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yaya said, EVERYBODY asked her for couple pics from Paris :pancarta: so she had to obliged.

cr. urassayas

After 16 hours that post hit a mil likes... fans were keeping track when they saw the likes were flying, 5 hours already 800k lol Did someone propose? Have a baby? NO just NY being naraaaaaaaaaaaaak :nut:

cr. urassayas

Ally = Us

cr. Allybunnyruth

Blossom = Us

cr. lady blossom

Not all were happy with the post :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(note: read with a crazy sass) Underbed: Oh HO Oh HOOOOOO. Yaya, you are really harsh with me and all of the delusional wives of P' Barry. Who asked you for this photo of you and P' Barry.... No one. No one asked you, YAH. Why did you give it to us? Do not needddddddd. Truthfully, after the bike ride with you was over, husband called to share that you were really heavy he wanted to crash sometimes... Hit a wall sometimes... But he pitied you, was afraid you'll be hurt/ Tease 5555555555555

cr. underbeddara
Everyone in & out of the industry was waiting for a couple pic but I don't think anyone expected that level of cuteness :love:

Bookko did an edit as well :risas3::risas3:
upload_2019-5-1_17-45-47.png
Cr bookko

Another one from Na's other mia manoh :risas3:
upload_2019-5-1_19-1-29.png
"Thank you everyone for sending me this picture along with your well wishes. I accept that I am very surprised that the bicycle doesn't have a back seat, and I'm still not ready to give any interviews :sad6:"

It's only been 1 day and the pic already ranks 3rd on the list of IG pics with the most likes amongst Thai celebrities :cheer:(no.1 is the pic of Margie with her newborn twins and no.2 is the pic of Racing with his dad)
upload_2019-5-1_17-47-9.png
Cr thailandsuperstar.com

Cute drawing:icon12:
upload_2019-5-1_17-55-37.png
Cr mewki_mimi

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Everyone in & out of the industry was waiting for a couple pic but I don't think anyone expected that level of cuteness :love:

Bookko did an edit as well :risas3::risas3:
View attachment 34650
Cr bookko

Another one from Na's other mia manoh :risas3:
View attachment 34653
"Thank you everyone for sending me this picture along with your well wishes. I accept that I am very surprised that the bicycle doesn't have a back seat, and I'm still not ready to give any interviews :sad6:"

It's only been 1 day and the pic already ranks 3rd on the list of IG pics with the most likes amongst Thai celebrities :cheer:(no.1 is the pic of Margie with her newborn twins and no.2 is the pic of Racing with his dad)
View attachment 34651
Cr thailandsuperstar.com

Cute drawing:icon12:
View attachment 34652

Cr mewki_mimi
Shook the news world lol is this even news?? LOL I guess it is when it involves the nation's couple :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na went to record a new single yesterday and the music producer had this to say about him :)
"Nadech is someone from the new generation who is a complete package. Talented, has a good behaviour & good temperament. No wonder he has only people who love him"
upload_2019-5-1_19-41-31.png
Cr dodgevader_gmm

Na also worked with a singer/songwriter in preparation for his concert:
upload_2019-5-1_20-16-37.png

upload_2019-5-1_20-14-22.png
Am (the singer/songwriter): I would like to praise nong Nadech a bit na ka. He is someone who is really talented & really cute. He deserves all the love that he receives from everyone.

Wongthanong (founder of The Standard): He really is cute; you're another person to reaffirm that.

Am: Like, he's cute & very chill. He talks to everyone on the team like he is truly interested. He playfully teases others; he's very very cute.

Blue Pongtiwat (from Krong Kram) named Na as the pra'ek in his heart; he thinks that Na acts really well, he's a friendly person & is highly disciplined (?).

Namfah (also from Krong Kram) said Ya is her idol & that she is an example/role model in terms of living life & acting. She went on to say that Ya is an idol for many people and that she has met her twice; she's really pretty in real life and has a really good figure.

Pie was asked who she wants to act in a lakorn with the most out of all her seniors and she answered "#girlcrush If I'm lucky enough to have the opportunity" with Ya's picture
upload_2019-5-1_20-54-54.png
Cr yaya.stories

Ya at her Sparkle White event and after it :love::love:
upload_2019-5-1_21-9-13.png

upload_2019-5-1_21-14-28.png

upload_2019-5-1_21-7-19.png

upload_2019-5-1_21-7-43.png

upload_2019-5-1_21-5-54.png

upload_2019-5-1_21-6-15.png
Cr on pic

Both Na & Ya went to film for their ads a few days ago, don't know if its for new endorsements or their current ones but can't wait to see :love::cheer:

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
A sweet caption before Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020.
"NY is in my heart." - Yaya :icon12::icon12::icon12:
D7E64455-19E7-425F-81FC-D996CA07EA20.jpeg
Cr urassayas

Yaya's look for Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 & After Party. Looking good as always. :icon12:
CDE0AAC1-970F-4573-AF43-8F7B07BF1F31.jpeg
33C57E47-D09B-4FC5-B6D4-6461F4A07C04.jpeg
Cr urassayas

93E7AC36-A45A-4D58-977A-43DB8C258272.jpeg
Cr voguethailand

ABEBCE20-AB18-4100-A40B-664D50CC9448.jpeg
Cr vogue.com
vogue.com/slideshow/louis-vuitton-resort-2020-after-party-nyc-gallery?fbclid=IwAR0ybzFQgkzIDHLoO9qnILFP6j76g47RICYX3B4nvF#8

"This Asian Barbie!" - Patrick Ta :icon12:
9F1D81F9-85B5-4BB6-BA73-DC88EBE8622A.jpeg
Cr patrickta

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple