How old were you when you started watching Lakorns?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. its within the same age range.

my parents were the ones who introduced me to it!

specially my mama. if she didn't want me to go out with my friends, she would bribe me with lakorns... how sad is that... but i can't complain because it worked. haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I remember when I was 16 and having the worst fever from oil and tao somchai's supernatural lakorn. I couldn't even concentrate at school! It was like I was on drugs or something.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
muahaha, noy, i wish my mom did that to me.
she drag me out when i glue myself to lakorn :lol:
lol. not my mama. so on friday nites & saturday nites when my friends are out & about, i'm at home watching lakorns. :lol: my mama would bring new lakorns every week & be like "i have new lakorns for you to watch noy, i heard they're good" so she would suck me into them! but i'm glad she did. that's the only way me & her actually bond is when we talk about lakorns. haha.

judyp

sarNie Adult
probably around 7 or 8 for me. im 21 now. i do remember one of my first lakorn was sai lo hit w/ kob & num. they were the "it" couple.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
like 3-5. i never really understood. i just watch them w/ my mom. lol. and now that i'm older, i understand more! thai lakorns are addicting!

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i started at young age, stopped for a while than started again. P'kob and P'Ann got me into lakorns.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
started watching them when i was 10... my dad borrowed one from his friend in college and we would all watched it as a family...even though my sibilings and i don't understand... we liked the boran princess and princes... that's why we watched it...

then i started to become obsessively addicted to it when i was in my teen years and that's how i learnt Thai... since then.... the addiction has settled down a bit from lakorns, but when crazy over other Asian dramas/series...

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I been watching Thai lakorns for about 7 to 8 yrs, I'm about to turn 22 on the 26 of this month. I started watching lakorns because of Bansaithong and b/c of Nook and Tao's. It's very addicting. I always end up watching Thai lakorn instead of studying and that is really bad but I just can't resist it. Now it's calming down b/c the storylines are repeating and I'm not too found of the young generations at this moment. I really love Num, Kob, Anne, Ken, Aom and mostly from from this generation of actors and actresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE P'NUM SORNRAM REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
i guess like when i was 12...hehe..now im 13.. :D but i used to get really addicted to weir and alexandra's lakorn that i watched it until 5:00 am in the morning on a friday night..hahaha..my mom and dad would always get mad at me..but i have no idea why my mom is getting mad at me about because she's the one that watches them with me!! haha..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i started watching since i was 12-14 so about 7 years. i did saw my mom watching thai lakorns all the time but i never paid attention to it cuz i was still being a child. im not sure what was the first thai lakorn that i saw but im thinking it was "tarm hua jai soot la fah" with mew/willy. i then became attach to thai drama and willy/mew was my most fav. on screen couple. those two were breath-taking!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i remember it was the first sb version and massiya and ban sai tong the first ones with monrudee
so i been watching over 20 yrs+

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I also used to watch a lot of Chinese sword fighting lakorns too, and it was dubbed in Thai. So being a naive kid, I thought they really spoke Thai. Hehe
LOL i used to watch dem chinese series too except dubbed in khmer and i thought da thai and chinese people in those lakorn actually spoke khmer too hahaha i started um i think 8 or 9. i'm 22 now. i stopped when i was 14? then started again when i was ermmmm 17 i think. it was cause i moved and didn't know where da vdo store was not cause i stopped being addicted lol my grandparents and my mama watched dem and my kids will probably watch dem too LOL i watched mostly comedy though cause i liked willy a lottttt him and anan boonak oh my gooooooodness oh yea and oh warut and nino hahahahahaha funkin hilarious people

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
im 19 now. but i know i've been watching lakorns since i was just lil. even before i came to the u.s. at the age of 7. pretty much my whole life. lol

s395299

sarNie Egg
I don't remember what age I was but my first lakorn was Dao Prasook and then the one with Aom Piyada and Fluke

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think I was 5. My first lakorn was Monruk look toong or Ruk diew kaung Jenjira (I don't remember which one came first) :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm i started watching with my mum...probly when i was like 8 or 9 but when i was younger i only watched those 'boran' movie with all the special effects lol...but i started watching seriously only when i was like 11...so ive been watching lakorns for 5 years or so now.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:D :D :D

i was 7! i remember exactly b/c my sisters will always watch thai movie/lakorns/indian/chinese/li kay. since then it was my addiction.

the short movie were so good back then; donno about now. seems like they are taking american movies and making them into a thai version. wish they will remake those good short movies from back then when jarunee, solapong, etc were in them...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
to young to remember but i think for about 13 years now cuz i started around 2-3 years old gawd i remeber this one lakorn i watched where the main hero put on this armour and turned old and wen the bad guys did they turned into a dog or something gawd it was so good tho