HUANG XIAO MING

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I just got done watching ROTCH 2006 version. I am so deeply inlove with Huang Xiao Ming. I love this guy! He has alot of charm. Does anybody know any info about him or any good chinese series that he's in as the lead? I love him with Liu Yi Fei. I hope they will have more series together in the future. So what do you guys think of him? Nobody in here mentions about this guy but I love him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
did you say huang xiao ming? ahaha lol j/k.. i love this guy!!! he's a very great actor as well.. and yes.. i'm bias with him & liu yi fei ^_______________^ hehe.. love them in ROTCH

you can check his info on wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Xiaoming

i love him because not only is he a great actor, he has a very nice voice as well..

you should check out his drama shanghai bund.. he played his character well.. you should also watch his movie "the smiper" as well.. <-- you can tell he was into his character.. overall.. i just love him!!!!! well i think most of his stuff are a must watch ^_^

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Sorry is that not his name? My dream is to have him pair up with Liu Yi Fei again. He is so hot and handsome. I must admit when I first saw his picture with Liu Yi Fei, I thought he was ugly and didn't suit well with Liu Yi Fei. Liu Yi Fei was just so young looking and HXM looks so old but after I saw ROTCH, I have totally changed my mind. Now my only wish is to see them in more series together. I am totally in love with this guy. I really cannot get enough of him. I barely watch chinese dramas but is he famous in China or not? BTW, thank you for the info of his other dramas. Where can I find his dramas to watch? I don't understand chinese but I do understand Thai.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol that's his name.. huang xiao ming is a superb actor that i always love his work!! and yes he is very popular too!! thanks to ROTCH, his popularity skyrocketed ^_^..

you can watch his stuff here @ mysoju & dramacrazy

http://www.mysoju.com/star/huang-xiao-ming/

http://www.dramacrazy.net/hong-kong-movie/sniper/

he also covered a chinese version of ice's song..

Huang Xiao Ming - My Girl
(C)sondauto

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much. I search him in google and found out that he had alot of series. Was he not that famous before ROTCH? Anyways, I'm glad that he is very popular now due to ROTCH because I love him in there. I wish I can find a guy like his character in ROTCH. I used to think Liu Yi Fei matched more with Hu Ge but after I watched ROTCH, I love her more with HXM although she does match with Hu Ge too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree with you.. and thanks to ROTCH, his fame grew.. i think he was also voted "star of the year" in 2007 which was a pretty big deal.. ^______^ hehe..

and oi.. i love liu yi fei with both actors..

liu yi fei and hu ge make an adorable cute couple ^_^.. and liu yi fei with huang xiao ming makes a cute mature couple ^_^.. ahaha im bias XD

if you're interesting in huang xiao ming.. you should watch his other work.. he is good ^______^..

*sigh.. i feel like watching ROTCH again.. i miss the two.. hehe.. <3 HXM&LYF

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Omg! He is sooo hot! But I don't like him with long hair.
When I first saw him in ROCH, I thought he was ugly. But
boy was I wrong. Hehe, I googled him and found out how
hot he is. :D And I like him acting with Liu Yifei. I
think they make a great couple.