I know ya guys sub Pepper/Fang lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
Darvil said:
Cecilia so you would be willing to help time? .. whatever how much you want to help with. :lol:

Yes this thing is definately GOING to happen. No buts about it. We're going to happen.
[post="1439"][/post]​

which episode are you guys subbing now?... let me know and i'll time it... :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
which episode are you guys subbing now?... let me know and i'll time it... :D
[post="1441"][/post]​
I'm doing episode 1 and yergie is doing episode 2 but I'm not sure if she wants to continue.. so either you will continue where she left off or you will start with 3..

Is coo with you? Oh yea I wonder if I can recruit people to eventually sub sai pai tornado hahaha.

Dang 3 different projects LOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
Shiet, I need to learn this timing stuff. So that way I could help. I only understand 20% Thai. :D
[post="1549"][/post]​
Its not hard. I will put up a tutorial soon.

Its so easy.. just that it can be quite tedious.

20 percent huh? I suppose thats good enough for timing.. I'll have to lower the requirement :lol:

Nameless

N i n j a
Awesome. I always wanted to learn and you see, I could just google for the tutorial but now that you're going to put up the tutorial, that's even better.

I could understand 20% of Thai words and the rest is depends on the body language and facial expressions.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ooo tut! i can't wait! When I attempted to sub a korean game show....
it took me like over 2-3 hours and I was only like 15-30 mins into the show. >_

K

KawaiiTennyo

dang that's loving lakorn .. watching it without understanding it teheee .. high 5** to those people

darvil

sarNie Adult
dee_vang said:
Are yal waitting til you guys sub the whole lakorn before posting it?
[post="1759"][/post]​
Oh no that would drive people nuts :lol:

Naw when an episode is completed we'll release it. We'll make sure it spreads. :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
NO! SHE'S NOT! SHE OWES ME $600 AND A STORY "MY REAL N'EK"! lol j/k she completed that story but she owes me money still. haha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Umm...nope I'm not reliable! I suck....

Sorry I only got monopoly money... You want that muddie?

cecilia

Staff member
Darvil said:
I'm doing episode 1 and yergie is doing episode 2 but I'm not sure if she wants to continue.. so either you will continue where she left off or you will start with 3..

Is coo with you? Oh yea I wonder if I can recruit people to eventually sub sai pai tornado hahaha.

Dang 3 different projects LOL
[post="1452"][/post]​
okay..i'm downloading episode 3 to sub/time..but the thing is that..takes
forever..even i have cable internet..seem to take forever...but i'll try to get some done...

i wish we can use my5minuts again..lol..

rUmX

sarNie Elites
Pepper_UHT said:
:lol: well, me too...i've watch thai lakorns and many other series and don't understand what they're saying, but i can understand what's going on and why this happen and what 'cause this to happen. :D
[post="1021"][/post]​
Same here. I watch them dubbed in Khmer, but my Khmer isin't so great. I don't really understand all the traditional words.

Like, when I goto Wat I dunno what the hell they're saying, or when i listen to Khmer music I don't understand all of it.

So basically, I can only understand about 1-2 thirds of the time, but not fully understanding.

I hope you get what I mean... :huh:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
rUmX said:
Same here. I watch them dubbed in Khmer, but my Khmer isin't so great. I don't really understand all the traditional words.

Like, when I goto Wat I dunno what the hell they're saying, or when i listen to Khmer music I don't understand all of it.

So basically, I can only understand about 1-2 thirds of the time, but not fully understanding.

I hope you get what I mean... :huh:
[post="2968"][/post]​

lolz don't tell me you only know all th swears??? heheh...
I can understand khmer but i cant read it. Writing? lolz all you need is ur pencil/pen and its like drawing. Its sad cuz i can read thai.