if you could pick a praek to be your husband.. who would it be? :)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
watching a video with matt & great, matt was asked who she preferred as a character in real life haha and it was ah poon over lom haha
so that got me curious hahaha but yes i would pick ah poon too because they way he would look at weewa, you could tell he was so inlove,
so who would you pick as your husband and why???

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Most of Grate's pra'ek roles are boring, but great men lol. Ah Poon, Khun Toh, Khun Chai Taratorn, Khun Larb, Even Sipa in Ruk Tong Oom. 
So wait, am I in love with him or his characters? Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've only had two all along.

1. Khun Chai Lek (Aon's version) from Sapai Jao. Although, Aon isn't the most handsome, but his personality and overall presence as Khun Chai Lek was flawless and made me fall in love with him. I would marry him in a heartbeat. Please come out of the television screen exactly like that. He was so cheeky, so cute, so fun, such a sweetheart, and so lovable.
2. Veekit (Ken Phupoom's version) from Raeng Ngao. If a guy can still fall in love with me after I've whored around the block including with his uncle, never demeaned me up until the rape, super sweet, gentle, cute, and warm? Hey, why not?! I would want to keep him forever. Hahah. Veekit had true unconditional love towards the woman he loved. He resisted temptation from Nok and was always so calm and collective.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Khun Chai Ronapee or P'Haym :woot:  :woot:  they are perfect  :wink: These 2 are not like other P'eks who believes in N'rai :numchuck:  I think I want Mor Sattawat too  :coverlaf:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The one that will ALWAYS be in my heart and irreplaceable is Anothai from Luerd Kattiya, he dishonored himself and gave his life to protect the honor of the woman he loved. 

Reactions: D~D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I think the topic was meant to ask like when it comes to pra'eks in any lakorn if they were real who would you pick lol. 
Oh lol well in that case

Husband #1 would go to Ah Poon, he's just so hot and loving. :wub:
Husband #2 would go to Kaew from Look Tard because he always wanted to better himself for the one he loves. :cloud9: and OH MY GOD Ken was so blazing hot in there! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't think of which p'ek yet, but I like Aum in Kularb Kao with Nadia, no reason I just like that lakorn and how p'ek always help n'ek out without wanting anything from her or tell her he was behind it all.

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Most of Grate's pra'ek roles are boring, but great men lol. Ah Poon, Khun Toh, Khun Chai Taratorn, Khun Larb, Even Sipa in Ruk Tong Oom. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So wait, am I in love with him or his characters? Lol

HAHAHAHA. I agree with this. I mean, in the Jutathep series, the other brothers seemed to be more interesting, but at the end of the day, It's Tarratorn who I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. There's something about Great playing good boy types, I mean, just one smile from him and I'd feel like everything's gonna be all right. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want the type that protects my honor...that would take my side against others (MIL) cause there are evil ones out there. Gentle, compassionate...forgive and understanding. Love me as if I am his world...yeah, I am asking for a Saint lol...so far I might have watched too many bad pra'eks cause that is all I am remembering.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
K'Thun, even if he's hotheaded at time but damn his words and sweet talk just take my breath away. Oooh and Kru Cook (KenT), I want a hubby that can cook since I'll never be a Mae baan mae ruen, lol. Hmmm and Mor Non from LSR!!!!! Nadech made Mor so freaking hot! Can I just have like a combination of three? One who could do sweet talk, can cook, and gentle loving doctor? Is this too much to ask for? Lol, gotta lower my standards for reality or I'll be forever alone.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
K'Thun, even if he's hotheaded at time but damn his words and sweet talk just take my breath away. Oooh and Kru Cook (KenT), I want a hubby that can cook since I'll never be a Mae baan mae ruen, lol. Hmmm and Mor Non from LSR!!!!! Nadech made Mor so freaking hot! Can I just have like a combination of three? One who could do sweet talk, can cook, and gentle loving doctor? Is this too much to ask for? Lol, gotta lower my standards for reality or I'll be forever alone.

LOL Thun is good choice, but his love is too much to handle sometime, I afraid I can't handle his sweetness and will feel suffocated.  I want him with a combination of other p'ek... got to think of one later hahaha

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Khun Chai Ruj(all rounder ambassador)
Luang Warong (a sober one)
Khun Tee(because I've a thing for gangsters)
Soryo Takeshi(a kindhearted mafia)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
For modern praek, I want Athit from Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong as my hubby. After I finished TNNKK which was last year, I had already made my decision that he is the ONE hahaha :lol:.

His interactions with Darunee tell me that he could tolerate my bossiness & stubborness hahaha and many of my other bad qualities, what more could I ask for lol. He has many good qualities that I look for in a man. He puts her wants over his, does not judge her's background, respects her. He is a one lady kind of man, hard working individual, a man who will help his wife with house chores, taking care of the kids, basically support his wife physically, mentally & emotionally when she needs...he has a special name for her which is so SWEET and he could make her laugh, smile, cry with tears of joy & feels so loved :heart:.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Changchon from Manee Yard Fah. He's a perfect balance of sweet and rough ehehe, he'd take a bullet for me but be so extremely jealous of me and another man that he's grab me and force kiss me behind a tree at a party LOL. Oh yeah and he's looking hella fine in that white uniform rawrrr. 

Plerng from Plerng Toranong. He's the heir to a jewelry company, extremely bright, brave, sweet but not a push over, the sweetest son so he's probably going to be a great daddy as well. Based on how well he took care of Namfon on that island, he's probably knows how to cook and clean pretty well too. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, you cannot have Chanchon! I was going to be the first to claim him. LOL. Although I adore Veekit, Toh, and Poon, they're too much of a nice guy for me. I'll get bored quickly. Haha.